I hate valentines day

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a long distance relationship, but we usually have phone s*x at least once if not twice a day.
I didn't buy her any gifts, I wrote her an email in the morning.
She was happy and had planned dinner with her single female friends.
She stayed out late with them having drinks with them at one of their houses, we spoke on the phone a few times... Girls in the background saying enough love talk, don't be anti social etc. It was far from 'love talk' I was telling her to hurry up and get home as I'd stayed home to spend time talking to her.
She messaged on the way home, asked why I'm angry. I wasn't angry as such, just not being overly affectionate, she showered me with I love you etc.
Rang her while she was in bed, also kept probing me. I was a little cold with her because I didn't appreciate her partying with friends when she knew I was available for her.
Time difference accounted for she was very tired, but we didn't do 'anything' together, she was falling asleep as she was speaking.
I asked her what she was celebrating, she didn't really answer. I asked her why she didn't spend time with me on valentines day, she said because every day is valentines day for us.
I mean fine, I might sound like a whiney b*tch but I expect s*x on v day!
Thoughts?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styleman said:
Its a long distance relationship, but we usually have phone s*x at least once if not twice a day.
I didn't buy her any gifts, I wrote her an email in the morning.
She was happy and had planned dinner with her single female friends.
She stayed out late with them having drinks with them at one of their houses, we spoke on the phone a few times... Girls in the background saying enough love talk, don't be anti social etc. It was far from 'love talk' I was telling her to hurry up and get home as I'd stayed home to spend time talking to her.
She messaged on the way home, asked why I'm angry. I wasn't angry as such, just not being overly affectionate, she showered me with I love you etc.
Rang her while she was in bed, also kept probing me. I was a little cold with her because I didn't appreciate her partying with friends when she knew I was available for her.
Time difference accounted for she was very tired, but we didn't do 'anything' together, she was falling asleep as she was speaking.
I asked her what she was celebrating, she didn't really answer. I asked her why she didn't spend time with me on valentines day, she said because every day is valentines day for us.
I mean fine, I might sound like a whiney b*tch but I expect s*x on v day!
Thoughts?

Holy crap you sound like a major clinger man....you are most likely killing her attraction for you.....even if it's long distance, you can't demand that she not party with her friends just so she can talk to you nor should you get butthurt about it...I would bet money that her friends all make fun of you to her...

it's valentine's day? Who cares????? only women are supposed to care about it...i sure as h%ll don't......and stop being such a phone person...i know long distance...but too much talking on the phone makes the relationship get old quickly. I am guessing you are really young???? Go meet some plates ..and quit obsessing over one long distance chick...

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Holy crap you sound like a major clinger man....you are most likely killing her attraction for you.....even if it's long distance, you can't demand that she not party with her friends just so she can talk to you nor should you get butthurt about it...I would bet money that her friends all make fun of you to her...

it's valentine's day? Who cares????? only women are supposed to care about it...i sure as h%ll don't......and stop being such a phone person...i know long distance...but too much talking on the phone makes the relationship get old quickly. I am guessing you are really young???? Go meet some plates ..and quit obsessing over one long distance chick...
Yeah well I did ask her why is valentine's day only about girls... Answer, it just is.
Have been with "one long distance chick" for 3 years, its not my intention to meet others.
Forget anything else, I don't think its right that she makes time for me late at night and doesn't have the energy to masterb*ate with me. She should have come home earlier.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
styleman said:
Yeah well I did ask her why is valentine's day only about girls... Answer, it just is.
Have been with "one long distance chick" for 3 years, its not my intention to meet others.
Forget anything else, I don't think its right that she makes time for me late at night and doesn't have the energy to masterb*ate with me. She should have come home earlier.

Mr. "Romance" is all pissy because his long distance girlfriend didn't want to stay home and masturbate with him on the phone for Valentines day. You could've at least took her to an expensive virtual restaurant by emailing her the link to it first and or sent her some virtual flowers and teddy bear! LMAO

This sh1t is CLASSIC material!! Hahahahaha!

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
Phone sex isn't sex.
We enjoy it and will f*ck in a week or so. Post is about valentines day and how shi*ty it is, not the pitfalls of long distance.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you keep acting like this with your woman, then no way in h$ll she will remain attracted to you much longer and i don't care how many times she says "i love you"

and try to not do phone sex..i mean what kind of guy who is getting a lot of action enjoys phone sex??? it's just seems like a waste of time...if you can't obstain from it only have phone sex with her once at week at most and don't talk to her on the phone that often...just don't...and if you are talking frequently keep the calls short...always leave her wanting more...and only tell her you love her on special occasions or moments

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines Day is likely to be sh*tty when you're not having sex with your girl because you are in a long distance relationship. Notice how the pitfalls of long distance and how cr*ppy Valentines Day are go hand in hand?