Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate to care about women

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the moment I’m seeing a girl and she treats me well. I text with another girl and she’s down to meet me the first time this week but I still get rejected a lot by women.
just today I was flirting back and forth with someone on a dating app and when I asked her for her number she unmatched after a while.

Normally I would care a lot if I wouldn’t meet any girl but since I have 2 girls now I don’t care much.
The thing that ****s me up is that a lot of guys in the dating scene make you feel guilty for doing all kind of things wrong when a girl rejects you.
Men have self worth too and it’s NOT always our fault when these hoes ghost us. She has a lot of options and other chats that’s why she’s even able to afford losing me. Chad can get away with anything. She’s only unmatching if you’re not her first choice.

so yeah my message here is, stop making men responsible for every ****. And no I’m not an incel and I’m not super successful with women. Sometimes I have no girl other times I have more success.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care too much about what people (especially women) think. You have to be the king of your own story.

Male caring and female caring are different. Our job is not to care about what she thinks. We care by protecting and provisioning.

Men, get back to the basics.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It isn't always a guys fault, but most guys make mistakes also.

The refusal to want to learn from mistakes to save their own ego is why many guys never progress.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't always a guys fault, but most guys make mistakes also.

The refusal to want to learn from mistakes to save their own ego is why many guys never progress.
A big component of game is not ****ing it up.

OP, a few mags. Send location. Hee unmatching is a favor. She will flake day off. It means #next! Pull and emptying your balls on a girls face means #nextset! Flirting equates to free attention. Baur her. Challenge her. Comply or bye.

These girls are a broken condom and or cheese burger away from expired.

Get in the habit of approaching regardless of what outcome occurs with a girl. Your hardwire way of being should be to go get more girls regardless of the situations.

There was a cheeky kunt on the old rsd forums that said, "I don't chase. I replace." That's fire advice in crypto, stocks, getting babes, and in life.