Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Hate That Term "Gym Freak"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever called you a "GYM FREAK"

God damn I hate that term.. To me a FREAK is someone who just sits around on that FAT LAZY ASS all day, playing video games and gauging on CAKE.

Usually its the unhealthy lazy types who will be the FIRST to call you a gym freak!

I feel like bich slapping these people.. Since when did people who take care of themselves and chose to be careful with junk food, become freaks??

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife would criticize me for wanting to go to the gym. She thought that as a father I shouldn't really have time for it. She stated that the people who had time to go to the gym are sacrificing elsewhere. Some people have this mentality and think that buff guys are just brainless gym rats. Others like you say are just jealous they don't have the motivation to make time to stay healthy and look fit. Who cares what these people think. You know you like it, so don't sweat it.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
My ex-wife would criticize me for wanting to go to the gym. She thought that as a father I shouldn't really have time for it. She stated that the people who had time to go to the gym are sacrificing elsewhere. Some people have this mentality and think that buff guys are just brainless gym rats. Others like you say are just jealous they don't have the motivation to make time to stay healthy and look fit. Who cares what these people think. You know you like it, so don't sweat it.
No one's "bothering" him about anything. He just randomly decided to get upset at some random term. It sounds like he's PMSing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one's "bothering" him about anything. He just randomly decided to get upset at some random term. It sounds like he's PMSing.

This keyboard warrior is obviously one of the lazy types, who sits on his ass all day.

Maybe if he took care of himself, that hot chick would not be AVOIDING him like the plague and he wouldn't have to post about her on here, ONE YEAR later crying about it lol

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hear what your saying.. I have met people who believed gym should be at the bottom of your priorities.

Infact one dude told me, gym does not work.. He claimed you cannot gain muscle or get healthy by going to the gym lol. WTF

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those who claim they don't have the time for the gym, are the worst offenders.

If your working an average 9-5 job, offcourse you can make time to improve your health.

I never buy into this excuse.. Presidents and leaders of countries, find the time for a fitness routine, yet you can't do a couple of hours workout once a week lol

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Those who claim they don't have the time for the gym, are the worst offenders.

If your working an average 9-5 job, offcourse you can make time to improve your health.

I never buy into this excuse.. Presidents and leaders of countries, find the time for a fitness routine, yet you can't do a couple of hours workout once a week lol
Who cares what anyone else is saying or doing. If you have your sh1t together, that's all that matters. Other people's use of the term gym freak is hardly threadworthy.

btw, we were far healthier in the US prior to the proliferation of gyms. There is actually no correlation between heavy or even moderate gym use and health, that's just crazy talk.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what anyone else is saying or doing. If you have your sh1t together, that's all that matters. Other people's use of the term gym freak is hardly threadworthy.

btw, we were far healthier in the US prior to the proliferation of gyms. There is actually no correlation between heavy or even moderate gym use and health, that's just crazy talk.

Jeez another face palm moment.. The thread isn't especially about the usage of the word gym freak..

It's about how those who never workout, and live inactive and unhealthy lives, claim the fitness conscious person, to be the ODD one out..

Fzatf uses a good example of his ex wife whom criticised him for making an effort in keeping in good shape.

These people are either lazy, stupid, or plain jealous.

Anyone in the right mind knows, excercise is extremely beneficial for the body and Mind.

Wether that is walking, running, hitting the gym, swimming, cycling etc

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Jeez another face palm moment.. The thread isn't especially about the usage of the word gym freak..

It's about how those who never workout, and live inactive and unhealthy lives, claim the fitness conscious person, to be the ODD one out..

Anyone in the right mind knows, excercise is extremely beneficial for the body and Mind.

Wether that is walking, running, hitting the gym, swimming, cycling etc
Why does it even matter to you? You focus on irrelevancies.

In moderation, yes. Hence, the term "gym freak."

Since you don't get it yet, I'll just have to spell it out for you. Women think gym freaks are ugly and dumb. Men think gym freaks are ugly and dumb. In conclusion, everyone, aside from gym freaks themselves, think gym freaks are ugly and dumb.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it even matter to you? You focus on irrelevancies.

In moderation, yes. Hence, the term "gym freak."

Its a point of discussion moron, it probably doesn't even relate to you.

And it's a fitness related discussion in the fitness thread.. How shocking is that.. Your not a moderator, so we are free to discuss what we like.. Fitness related

You stick to posting about girls who are ignoring the hell out of you.. One year later haha

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Its a point of discussion moron, it probably doesn't even relate to you.

And it's a fitness related discussion in the fitness thread.. How shocking is that.. Your not a moderator, so we are free to discuss what we like.. Fitness related

You stick to posting about girls who are ignoring the hell out of you.. One year later haha
When did I say you couldn't discuss it? I said you are flying into a rage over something totally irrelevant which is something women do when they're PMSing. You need to learn how to use a dictionary. "Discussion" doesn't mean you post something and that everyone else agrees with you. It means there is a discussion from multiple people with multiple points of view. Go back to first grade.

When people call you a gym freak, you are receiving useful information from well meaning people who are trying to shame you back into reality. Gym freaks, aka bodybuilders, aka juiceheads, aka 'roid monkeys are shamed for a reason. It's because they are stupid and ugly. No one in their right mind drinks protein 16 hours a day. Taking steroids is stupid and shrinks your junk. You lose your hair. Bacne. And yeah, it gives you male PMS ie 'roid rage. Your little girlie temper tantrum is proof positive of that.

You basically have anorexia in reverse. Instead of wanting to be as small as possible you want to be as big as possible. Instead of eating nothing or throwing everything up, you do nothing but eat and drink protein all day and lift weights. It's dumb and unhealthy.

As far as women "ignoring" me I have more women approaching me in a couple hours out at night then you'll ever experience in ten lifetimes. :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I say you couldn't discuss it? I said you are flying into a rage over something totally irrelevant which is something women do when they're PMSing. You need to learn how to use a dictionary. "Discussion" doesn't mean you post something and that everyone else agrees with you. It means there is a discussion from multiple people with multiple points of view. Go back to first grade.

When people call you a gym freak, you are receiving useful information from well meaning people who are trying to shame you back into reality. Gym freaks, aka bodybuilders, aka juiceheads, aka 'roid monkeys are shamed for a reason. It's because they are stupid and ugly. No one in their right mind drinks protein 16 hours a day. Taking steroids is stupid and shrinks your junk. You lose your hair. Bacne. And yeah, it gives you male PMS ie 'roid rage. Your little girlie temper tantrum is proof positive of that.

You basically have anorexia in reverse. Instead of wanting to be as small as possible you want to be as big as possible. Instead of eating nothing or throwing everything up, you do nothing but eat and drink protein all day and lift weights. It's dumb and unhealthy.

As far as women "ignoring" me I have more women approaching me in a couple hours out at night then you'll ever experience in ten lifetimes. :)

Who is in a rage lol.. If anyone goes into an uneccacery rage, its YOU

You went into a rage with a chick, and still reeling over it.. Something is not right with you.

You have been posting about it, your lack of emotional strength and control.. Butt hurt over a girl ONE YEAR later haha

No you complete moron.. These lazy types call ANYONE a gym freak!

Even if you do not take steroids.. Just the fact that you go workout 3-4 times a week, is enough for fat lazy types to label you a gym freak. I am talking about those individuals.

Try pulling your head out of your azz, and comprehend what we are talking about.

I can sense your biased against dudes who workout.. My guess is your a skinny, low testrone type.

Dude if you could pull chicks that easily, you wouldn't be posting and crying over a chick from ONE YEAR ago.

You would have moved on and never looked back.. Everyone handed your azz back to you when you created that thread..

Here you are now, with the big talk about how much of a babe magnet you are haha

The thread you created suggested otherwise.. It suggested you are butt hurt and have a lack of options.

Go back and read it all again Mr big shot player lol

Only a moron jumps to ridiculous conclusions.. Nobody is talking about steroid use, or obsessive bodybuilders.. Just your average guy who hits the gym, and keeps his diet clean.

Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Who is in a rage lol.. If anyone goes into an uneccacery rage, its YOU

You have been posting about it, your lack of emotional strength and control.. Butt hurt over a girl ONE YEAR later haha

No you complete moron.. These lazy types call ANYONE a gym freak!

Even if you do not take steroids.. Just the fact that you go workout 3-4 times a week, is enough for fat lazy types to label you a gym freak. I am talking about those individuals.

Try pulling your head out of your azz, and comprehend what we are talking about.

I can sense your biased against dudes who workout.. My guess is your a skinny, low testrone type.

Dude if you could pull chicks that easily, you wouldn't be posting and crying over a chick from ONE YEAR ago.

You would have moved on and never looked back.. Everyone handed your azz back to you when you created that thread..

Here you are now, with the big talk about how much of a babe magnet you are haha

The thread you created suggested otherwise.. It suggested you are butt hurt and have a lack of options.

Go back and read it all again Mr big shot player lol

Only a moron jumps to ridiculous conclusions.. Nobody is talking about steroid use, or obsessive bodybuilders.. Just your average guy who hits the gym, and keeps his diet clean.
LMFAO! Now this is classic 'roid rage aka male PMSing! You're never gonna get laid with that type of attitude, kid. You're definitely overcompensating for something.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don’t like seeing others change. It is a mirror towards their own failures in life. It’s a coping mechanism to make themselves feel superior. Laugh it off and continue to stunt on their face.

I do laugh it off, it is rather pathetic to see lol

It makes me laugh to see how these out of shape, weak, lazy people, convince themselves that we the DEDICATED are the freaks.. And you are right, this negativety towards guys who are ripped comes from a place of FALIOUR and JELEOUSY.

The funny thing is, some will call you a gym freak, even though your a moderate gym goer, who works out a few days a week, and eats healthy.

As soon as they see how fit you are, they jump to absurd conclusions.

Take this moron davidcarr for example.. Look how unintelligent his logic is.

He actually believes, these jealous haters are looking out for us? Because steroids are going to ruin our lives, so they are trying to bring us back to reality by calling us gym freaks lol

What an absolute ridiculous point to make.. MOST men who workout NEVER take steroids.. EVER.. Its just pure dedication and hard work, combined with a good diet.

And how the heck would they know who is using steroids and who isn't.

Only an un educated fool, with no clue about fitness would make such an extreme generalisation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays I see more gay motherfvckers coming into the gym and falling in love with the mirror - gym freaks.

Last edited:

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd opinion that those using 'gym freak' as a negative/insult are merely jealous. It takes quite a bit of dedication and effort to continuously hit the gym and keep in shape. Mostly though I'd take the term gym freak as a positive or compliment. I think most people consider those that go to the gym regularly, as an admirable trait. The only exception for the term I'd put is those that are obviously damaging their bodies and/or are misshaping their bodies beyond natural proportions. Most extreme examples include those using synthol - but I think that's pretty rare (I've only seen online) and less to do with the gym, and more with abuse of substances. Muscle bound guys is another issue - I've had a couple friends with that issue (upper body chest/arm movement). Somewhat common I believe, but avoidable too. But anyway.

Gym freak is a compliment in my view, and I would think most use it along those lines as well.

As an aside, good to see david has been regulated out of the forum.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd opinion that those using 'gym freak' as a negative/insult are merely jealous. It takes quite a bit of dedication and effort to continuously hit the gym and keep in shape. Mostly though I'd take the term gym freak as a positive or compliment. I think most people consider those that go to the gym regularly, as an admirable trait. The only exception for the term I'd put is those that are obviously damaging their bodies and/or are misshaping their bodies beyond natural proportions. Most extreme examples include those using synthol - but I think that's pretty rare (I've only seen online) and less to do with the gym, and more with abuse of substances. Muscle bound guys is another issue - I've had a couple friends with that issue (upper body chest/arm movement). Somewhat common I believe, but avoidable too. But anyway.

Gym freak is a compliment in my view, and I would think most use it along those lines as well.

As an aside, good to see david has been regulated out of the forum.

Totally agree with you man.. Those extreme cases when substance abuse is taking place is actually not that common.

I know many fit healthy muscle bound guys, whom as far as I know, have achieved a great body, simply through hard work and dedication.

I believe David was generalising and jumping to ridiculous conclusions, more than likely due to a biased towards men who have achieved something physically.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're being too sensitive. It's simply hyperbole or exaggeration for humor. It's like when you say that you lifted a ton of weight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've never met a mirror I didn't like, and, in my opinion, gym owners understand that most people like to look at themselves while training, which is why almost every gym has mirrors.
Liking the mirror and falling in love with the mirror is 2 different thing.

The only people who I see in the gym that's constantly at the mirror are those professionals, which is understandable and those gays.

And yes, we regular gym goers can spot a gay freak.