Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I hate people

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
What's made me realize this most is driving. Most people drive with absolutely no regard for anyone's safety. Tailgating is ridiculously rampant. If it makes them even a second on their trip, they will do it--no matter how dangerous and/or stupid. I truly think some people would slit their grandmother's throat if it meant saving 5 minutes on their trip everyday. They act in a way they would never even think of acting outside their cars, and I truly believe that someone's personality when driving is their true personality (also when they drink).

I go to the gym and realize even more how little people care about anyone/anything else... Used wet wipes discarded all over the place (even though there are trash cans everywhere), people don't put their weights back, people don't clean up their disgusting sweat, gum stuck on multiple machines and on the floor (honestly hope the gum offenders die), people filling up a ****ing GALLON of water at the water fountain during the gyms busiest hours, people sitting on machines using their phones (so no-one else can use it, even though they're just ****ing sitting there doing nothing), a lot of fake "tough" guys, a lot of people don't say hi/wave/nod back, a lot of creepy weirdos just staring.

Dating is ****ing horrendous beyond horrendous. It feels like every woman I talk to is a sociopath with not even a shred of human decency or common courtesy. Women will schedule a date with no intention of keeping it. They will totally ghost, lead you on, and flake at the last second. I've even had women schedule plans on top of our plans and not tell me until the day of the date, which ****s you being able to make any other plans. They bull****, bull****, bull**** and don't give one **** how it affects you. P.S. before you call me an "incel," I've probably banged more women before 30 than most guys will their entire lives.

I have a great life. I know this. But some days I still feel like if I was presented with a "nuke everyone" button I'd have seriously contemplate whether or not to press it...

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just had a really bad day emotionally, that's all. A lot of that was probably a culmination of things that already bothered you in the past and one day it just all surfaced and seemed like the entire world was against you. I've had days like that before, and I think we all have. You need to just sleep it off and refocus. I've seen people treat each other like trash, but I've also seen people help total strangers with no benefit to themselves. I've seen people be thoughtless but I've also seen people make some of the most thoughtful gestures of kindness.

If you go down the opposite path where you try to "strike back" at people you feel suck, you will only delve further into anger and depression. I've done it. This is going to go against what most people recommend, but I will say that I feel better when I help others. It is sometimes literally the ONLY thing that makes me feel better. I'll exhaust myself doing volunteer work, or go out of my way to help strangers, and then fall into a deep sleep when the day is over.

Things get better. And if they don't, we will eventually be dead anyway and we won't care.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, most people suck.

Driving: Take your time and drive safe.

Gym: Turn up your music, get your **** done and get out asap. Not including changing clothes/showers if your workout takes more than an hour you’re doing something wrong.

Girls: Call them out on poor behavior. Don’t come off as butt hurt but when they waste your time, stop talking to them and let them know exactly why.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Global unrest is a thing, right now. I can feel it on the road, too.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What's made me realize this most is driving. Most people drive with absolutely no regard for anyone's safety. Tailgating is ridiculously rampant. If it makes them even a second on their trip, they will do it--no matter how dangerous and/or stupid. I truly think some people would slit their grandmother's throat if it meant saving 5 minutes on their trip everyday. They act in a way they would never even think of acting outside their cars, and I truly believe that someone's personality when driving is their true personality (also when they drink).

I go to the gym and realize even more how little people care about anyone/anything else... Used wet wipes discarded all over the place (even though there are trash cans everywhere), people don't put their weights back, people don't clean up their disgusting sweat, gum stuck on multiple machines and on the floor (honestly hope the gum offenders die), people filling up a ****ing GALLON of water at the water fountain during the gyms busiest hours, people sitting on machines using their phones (so no-one else can use it, even though they're just ****ing sitting there doing nothing), a lot of fake "tough" guys, a lot of people don't say hi/wave/nod back, a lot of creepy weirdos just staring.

Dating is ****ing horrendous beyond horrendous. It feels like every woman I talk to is a sociopath with not even a shred of human decency or common courtesy. Women will schedule a date with no intention of keeping it. They will totally ghost, lead you on, and flake at the last second. I've even had women schedule plans on top of our plans and not tell me until the day of the date, which ****s you being able to make any other plans. They bull****, bull****, bull**** and don't give one **** how it affects you. P.S. before you call me an "incel," I've probably banged more women before 30 than most guys will their entire lives.

I have a great life. I know this. But some days I still feel like if I was presented with a "nuke everyone" button I'd have seriously contemplate whether or not to press it...
you have too much hope in humans. you should assume every person is worthless

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Japan is the polar opposite of our selfish dirty culture

+1

After spending months ubering Chinese, Korean, and Japanese students around UCI California. I learned a lot about Asian culture. Most Asian parents teach their children to be respectful. Very few are ass wipes.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm not a Christian but the Bible talks about "The End" of things in Revelations. In my opinion it isn't The End of human kind, but The End to decent human beings as we knew them. The inner sociopath and narcissist is coming out of everyone and the world is becoming quite difficult to navigate. People tire me out every single day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a Christian but the Bible talks about "The End" of things in Revelations. In my opinion it isn't The End of human kind, but The End to decent human beings as we knew them. The inner sociopath and narcissist is coming out of everyone and the world is becoming quite difficult to navigate. People tire me out every single day.
The reason the bible could predict those times is because it was how people were back then. Greedy for money, power, corrupt and selfish as fvck. The way of man.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason the bible could predict those times is because it was how people were back then. Greedy for money, power, corrupt and selfish as fvck. The way of man.
2 Timothy 3:1-2 (KJV)

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

It's the curse. People worship themselves, rather than God. It's the consequences of the fall of humanity.

It only gets worse with time.

ref: Genesis 3

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being angry is like holding a hot coal and expecting someone else to get burned.

If you walked into a fish store and it smelled like fish would you be surprised? If you went to a wood workers shop and there was sawdust on the ground would you be surprised? If everyone in a city had obligations at different places at the same time, would you be surprised by traffic, frustration, and people being late? What if a forgetful person forgot to fill their water at home? What if a man is distracted by a text or notification in the middle of his set? What if a woman never learned how to organize her time or to communicate effectively? Ask yourself why you expect the opposite of what is happening to suddenly occur. We do not live in an ideal world, so why should we expect ideal outcomes? Ideals are like stars, we can not touch them, but as to the sailor during the night, they show us the way.

If a man forgets, you should expect he will forget again. If people drive like crazy you should expect they continue doing so. That's why hard workers are praised/given promotions and killers are placed in prison. Everything trends, everything repeats. Why would you expect otherwise?

When we accept reality for what it is we begin to learn how to use our energy efficiently. Release the hot coal, focus your mind, it's the only thing entirely in your control.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days everyone is in a rush, everyone is behind with their bills, most people have sh1t credit, most people are in debt, everyone hates their job, everyone compares their life to others' on Instagram and facebook, everyone is on drugs whether illegal or doctor prescribed, women are addicted to plastic surgery, men are on steroids etc...

....people are miserable these days.... Women have turned callous, they congratulate each other for tearing down good men... I've heard women gleefully talking about divorce and hi-fiving each other like "you go girl, he's pathetic".....

It wasn't always like this. I remember in the 90's and early 2000s people were mellow and had empathy for one another.... It wasn't until the 2010's that people became narcissistic and callous....

I think humanity is due for a reckoning either from WWIII or a viral outbreak that will decimate the population.... Humanity is in need of a reset...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How other people behave is their karma, how you react to it is yours.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come to China then you will see how much they really suck lol. It's why I live my own moral codes and ethics and rules.....I could care less what anyone else anyone thinks. 99 percent are sociopathic sheep.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When too much people is forced to share the same limited space thats what happens.

Even worse when people that have nothing to do with each other is forced to live nearby.

There wouldnt be fights over a parking place if there were enough parking places for everyone as much as there would be no road rage if the traffic lights were far and apart on empty streets.

The recipe for disaster happens when old people that want to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 6am live neary a guy who goes to bed at midnight and wants to sleep till 9am....oldies will be mad at him for his tv at night and he will be mad at them for their radio early in the morning.