"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

I hate DJ'ing in the summertime, it's too damn hot!

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
and sticky/sweaty. Anyone know what I mean? I always have to look in the mirror to make sure my face isn't shining from all the sweat. It also turns me into a major snail.

If you're driving around in a car without A/C then you know exactly what I mean. As soon as you step out, your clothes are drenched
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
I like the fall. Thats the best time of year for me. Plus, there are too d@mn many teeny boopers running wild in the summertime. The last thing I need is a prison sentence.... Anyways, shouldn't this be in 'Anything Else'?

:cool:
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Maybe it's geographical differences speaking here, but I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!

That is when ALL the girls go out in their tight little getups, the beach is always an option, everywhere you go there are women just acheing to get noticed....

It's GREAT!!! And in my area, it's not quite summer yet, so the girls are just starting to come out in the open :D.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
There are no ocean beaches here in New Mexico...
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
I love summer but since i can't DJ yet cause i'm still a AFC i wont be getting the girls that are where there:

Short shorts
mini mini skirts
High heels
Sexy Shorts


Man i see about 67 hb a day and i don't really go anywhere.

But this summer i shall read the DJ Bible and i shall be getting some ***** at least 6 times.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top