Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had her on a pedestal, now shes in the gutter

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blondie is fvcking dead to me!! This stupid b!tch went and got a ghetto ass motherfvcking NECK tattoo!! Yes, NECK. Are you chitting me! Who the F does that chit!? My attraction towards her went from a 10 to a 2 in an instant. I had her on an altar now shes in the fvcking gutter with the rest of the hoodrats i know. I thought she was special and different but this proves shes just another dumb hoe. Fvck!!! All my fantsies of living together and meeting my parents, traveling, down the drain. My new apartment i got with the hopes of her moving in...gone. ive already spent 10k furnishing it..all down the fvcking drain. Fvck fvck fvck FVCK!!!!!

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blondie is fvcking dead to me!! This stupid b!tch went and got a ghetto ass motherfvcking NECK tattoo!! Yes, NECK. Are you chitting me! Who the F does that chit!? My attraction towards her went from a 10 to a 2 in an instant. I had her on an altar now shes in the fvcking gutter with the rest of the hoodrats i know. I thought she was special and different but this proves shes just another dumb hoe. Fvck!!! All my fantsies of living together and meeting my parents, traveling, down the drain. My new apartment i got with the hopes of her moving in...gone. ive already spent 10k furnishing it..all down the fvcking drain. Fvck fvck fvck FVCK!!!!!
Having followed this saga from the beginning,I got nothing to say but LOL. :rofl:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This topic reminds me of a YouTuber:
Screenshot_20220112-010944.jpg

This gypsy chick on YouTube is like a men's rights activist (or maybe a pick me or a grifter seeking simps, who knows)

I like her points and her rants and jokes but I find her tattoos absolutely fvcking terrifying. Look at that neck tattoo good lord I feel like I'm gonna get stabbed just for watching her videos!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were to give serious useful advice here it would be 2 things:

1. Don't sweat the small stuff and let the petty things go. Don't worry about things like tattoos, piercings, hair color, hair style, etc. Girls love to change those things and get crazy with them. (Exception: if it's indicative of a larger issue)

2. If a girl would do something that she knows you wouldn't like without a word to you; that either implies: she didn't think of you at all, she doesn't care what you'd think or that she doesn't think her decisions through at all. All of those are very bad for different reasons.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no hoe phase on the hoeing highways, its just a rest stop. you must be Chad for her in the moment.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Don't sweat the small stuff and let the petty things go. Don't worry about things like tattoos, piercings, hair color, hair style, etc. Girls love to change those things and get crazy with them. (Exception: if it's indicative of a larger issue)

2. If a girl would do something that she knows you wouldn't like without a word to you; that either implies: she didn't think of you at all, she doesn't care what you'd think or that she doesn't think her decisions through at all. All of those are very bad for different reasons.
Dont worry about a fvcking NECK tattoo!? Im not a nazi about tats but NECK!!!!..NECK bro!!! How am i supposed to walk into an upscale restaurant with a b!tch that has her neck blasted!? That chit would even make ME look bad. This aint small stuff my G.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her a scarf.
Seriously though I understand your alarm. It’s a hard thing to overlook and a it’s surprising that she didn’t bring it up with you before doing it How long have you been seeing this chick?

Bro, you should seriously reconsider EVER having a girl move in with you. Things can get ugly real quick. You will lose lots of leverage. It carries with it many of the constraints of marriage without the commitment. Also, in today’s political climate, you can face legal ramifications when it comes time to throw her out. Playing house with a woman rarely works out long-term. It’s a Pandora’s Box.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're never special and different bro. Don't give them that power by thinking she's "special". I don't mind tattoo's that much but they have to be a work of art. If it's a poorly done tattoo it just looks very trashy.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again. Im a broken record these days.
Guys avoid this situation at all cost.
Shes not special.
Shes not "the one"
You are "the one" not her.

Her getting a neck tattoo would not jar you this way if you did not give this women your soul and your nature. You got what you deserved.
"The one" shouldn't even be a thought in a man's head. There is no "the one" and even if there was, the chance of finding "the one" is near impossible because there are about 7.8 billion people on earth so your chances of finding the magical "one" would be .000000000128% good luck with that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't have anything against people who get tattoos, people can do whatever the fvck they want with their bodies.

Having said that, I just don't get it. It's like seeing a shirt you really like when you are 18, then on the spot agreeing that you are going to wear the same shirt everyday for the rest of your life.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike how about the dumbazz girls who ruin their cleavage with a fcking tattoo. Ffs lol
I have seen tats of women that just completely turn me off. One woman I met, I really liked, she was a yoga instructor and later when I saw her without her clothes, she had this epically horrendous tat on her back. It was this weird as fvck giant thing... I can't even begin to describe. She asked me if I liked it and I just said, "If you like it that's all that matters." Then she pushed and I told her it wasn't my style... then she started going on and on about everyone she knows just loved it. I said half of them were probably lying because what the fvck else are they going to say, it's not like there is anything she can do about it... it's there... but I don't lie... ever.

She got ticked off, got dressed and left. Oh well... we're still friends that's it. She knows now she will always get the truth from me.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love tatted girls. I guess I'm "ghetto and trashy". Send her to AZ bro, I'll show her a good time.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't have anything against people who get tattoos, people can do whatever the fvck they want with their bodies.

Having said that, I just don't get it. It's like seeing a shirt you really like when you are 18, then on the spot agreeing that you are going to wear the same shirt everyday for the rest of your life.
Indeed. Many go through phases in their late teens and early 20's. At least with dying/styling your hair, clothes or most piercings it can be reversed if you 'grow' out of it a few years later. Tattoos are too permanent for my liking. Unless it was something that realky meant something too me I wouldn't get it done. Particularly somewhere difficult to conceal.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those things are ALWAYS indicative of bigger issues. Especially women who change their hair color and style a lot. Those women are nuts.