Last night was fun but not great. I went to a dinner party with my parents it was some kind of a going a way thing for one of my family members any ways a lot of his friends where there and they brought their dates and this one girl was stareing at me so I looked over and gave a friendly smile and said hello. well she was looking at some thing else I guess because she didnt say Sh1t back.
Then I went to the mall and made some casual eye contacts, I met up with some friends later we whent to a restaurant. Apperently they have been competing over this one girl there. wow did they get upset at me lol. I made eye contact and spoke very well and I was polite while my friends where being total jerk offs. She was being really nice to me (I know its her job) it was funny though she called me honey and all that, I was playing it up to just to get at my friends LOL. She really wasnt my type and at that she was about a 5.
How do you think I did? you know for starters.
Ryan
Then I went to the mall and made some casual eye contacts, I met up with some friends later we whent to a restaurant. Apperently they have been competing over this one girl there. wow did they get upset at me lol. I made eye contact and spoke very well and I was polite while my friends where being total jerk offs. She was being really nice to me (I know its her job) it was funny though she called me honey and all that, I was playing it up to just to get at my friends LOL. She really wasnt my type and at that she was about a 5.
How do you think I did? you know for starters.
Ryan