Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Had Covid19 Back In March.. Ask Me Anything!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any questions guys?

How does it feel..
How bad can it get..
How do I treat it..
Will I get better..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your worst day of it like?
Any lasting effects on your health?
There was many bad days.. My worst day was I believe 4 weeks into the infection..

I could sense that the virus had made its way to my brain.. I developed an insane sensitivity to light and sound.

I could not watch any television, unless I turned the brightness very low and wore sunglasses.. I could not go out into the daylight and stayed in one darkened room for 4 solid weeks..As for sound? That was the worst..

Even the slightest sound would pierce through my body and into my brain, and make me feel sick and nauseous.

Have you ever rubbed two pieces of metal together, and it grinds your teeth? And sends a very queezy feeling down your body? Well xtimes that by 100

Then the hallucinations started.. Anything I looked at on the television, seemed to look like monsters or creatures.. I had to call friends or family to stay on the phone with me, so I don't slip into insanity.

Week 5.. I began to realise, that the moment I fell asleep, I would STOP breathing.

The part of my brain that regulates unconscious breathing had stopped working.. I would sleep for one hour, then suddenly wake up gasping for breath, as my oxygen levels dropped to a dangerous 84% in my sleep.

For around two months, I slept only 2 hours per night, then sometimes I stayed awake for 2-3 days in a row without any sleep at all.

Things actually became worse.. The lack of oxygen began to effect the blood circulation in my left arm and hand.. I lost feeling in my left hand and my fear turned to permanent tissue damage resulting in amputation.

As for lasting symptoms.. 6-7 months on.

01.My lung capacity isn't what it used to be

02.I still stop breathing in my sleep but to a lesser extent.

03.I have chronic fatigue syndrome

04.If I push myself too much, then I relapse and all the symptoms from months ago just come back.

The virus works it's way through your body week after week, then your own immune system does further damage.

The virus itself does not feel like anything NATURAL I am convinced this virus has been tweaked and is a Lab Leak.

Your body feels like it's been possessed by something sinister.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sick but it feels like just a bad sinus infection, now its in my lungs

Serenity

Reaction score
@soulforge Woah, that's unlucky, it sounds worse than hell.

I won't speculate too much on whether it was made in a lab or not, there are some natural diseases out there with fairly extreme symptoms. This one also just happens to have a very effective way of passing on the infection. If I was to design a killer virus in a lab I'd try making rabies airborne and immune to current rabies treatments, 100% lethal.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They amputated your left hand? How are you writing this then?
I am using my left ball and my **** to hit the keys.. I didn't say the amputated it... I said if that blood circulation issue had continued longer, it could have lead to permanent tissue damage

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’m glad you guys are sharing your stories. They are more credible to me than the way the media portrays it. “Let’s close the country because Covid is bad, but don’t ask any other questions. “

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell us about the time when you called hospital and they told you to hang on there.
Man the hospitals was useless... But doctors was the fukin worst..

I felt like I was dying and these mofo doctors would not lift a finger to help.

I spoke to 6 doctors from my practice and the cvnts told me it nothing but anxiety and basically told me to fuk off.

When I couldn't breath, they kept telling me it's a anxiety attack and told me to fuk off.

Cvnts!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Man the hospitals was useless... But doctors was the fukin worst..
How ironic. I don’t know about other health insurance plans but I know that Medicare will pay a hospital on additional 20% on top just for the patient having tested positive for Covid. All the hospital have to do is tell Medicare the person tested positive in the hospital has extra cash. But we are not supposed to ask any questions regarding if the hospitals could be fudging the numbers for this reason. I even asked an acquaintance of mine former cop now hospital administrator. When I asked about numbers and patients who test positive vs die or have symptoms, and asked about payments for Covid patients, he got pizzed off and said I just believed conspiracy theories. If there is nothing shady going on why not discuss it?

logicallefty

Reaction score
@stormrider Yep and that aligns perfectly with all the positive Covid tests. And that’s only part of the entire huge picture of Covid. I can’t discuss the other part because it’s against forum rules. But that part right there with hospitals is a huge chunk.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m glad you guys are sharing your stories. They are more credible to me than the way the media portrays it. “Let’s close the country because Covid is bad, but don’t ask any other questions. “
This is a strawman. “Lockdown” is strictly to preserve the hospital system capacity. There was no nefarious or political reason for those orders. To suggest otherwise is spreading disinformation.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ironic. I don’t know about other health insurance plans but I know that Medicare will pay a hospital on additional 20% on top just for the patient having tested positive for Covid. All the hospital have to do is tell Medicare the person tested positive in the hospital has extra cash. But we are not supposed to ask any questions regarding if the hospitals could be fudging the numbers for this reason. I even asked an acquaintance of mine former cop now hospital administrator. When I asked about numbers and patients who test positive vs die or have symptoms, and asked about payments for Covid patients, he got pizzed off and said I just believed conspiracy theories. If there is nothing shady going on why not discuss it?
I recall even in the god father movies that the families were fine with extorsions, homicides and gambling but realized that healthcare was too dirty even for them.

Was it healthcare right?

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is a strawman. “Lockdown” is strictly to preserve the hospital system capacity. There was no nefarious or political reason for those orders. To suggest otherwise is spreading disinformation.
We will have to agree to disagree.

Jim88

Banned
Reaction score
There was many bad days.. My worst day was I believe 4 weeks into the infection..

I could sense that the virus had made its way to my brain.. I developed an insane sensitivity to light and sound.

I could not watch any television, unless I turned the brightness very low and wore sunglasses.. I could not go out into the daylight and stayed in one darkened room for 4 solid weeks..As for sound? That was the worst..

Even the slightest sound would pierce through my body and into my brain, and make me feel sick and nauseous.

Have you ever rubbed two pieces of metal together, and it grinds your teeth? And sends a very queezy feeling down your body? Well xtimes that by 100

Then the hallucinations started.. Anything I looked at on the television, seemed to look like monsters or creatures.. I had to call friends or family to stay on the phone with me, so I don't slip into insanity.

Week 5.. I began to realise, that the moment I fell asleep, I would STOP breathing.

The part of my brain that regulates unconscious breathing had stopped working.. I would sleep for one hour, then suddenly wake up gasping for breath, as my oxygen levels dropped to a dangerous 84% in my sleep.

For around two months, I slept only 2 hours per night, then sometimes I stayed awake for 2-3 days in a row without any sleep at all.

Things actually became worse.. The lack of oxygen began to effect the blood circulation in my left arm and hand.. I lost feeling in my left hand and my fear turned to permanent tissue damage resulting in amputation.

As for lasting symptoms.. 6-7 months on.

01.My lung capacity isn't what it used to be

02.I still stop breathing in my sleep but to a lesser extent.

03.I have chronic fatigue syndrome

04.If I push myself too much, then I relapse and all the symptoms from months ago just come back.

The virus works it's way through your body week after week, then your own immune system does further damage.

The virus itself does not feel like anything NATURAL I am convinced this virus has been tweaked and is a Lab Leak.

Your body feels like it's been possessed by something sinister.
I don't want to spread any misinformation but I have a suspicion the virus is weaker now than in March. Everyone I know who has had it got it in August or September and had symptoms basically just like the common cold. In my community we peaked later and have had a survival rate between 99.7 and 99.8%. But I'm really sorry to hear you got it so bad, hope things get better for you

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly how a virus works. It mutates down. Not up. What you are describing is science and that’s how herd immunity works.
Herd immunity doesn’t work. There is already evidence that immunity to re-infection for COVID-19 is short lived. There’s no need for us to kill six million Americans as an experiment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to spread any misinformation but I have a suspicion the virus is weaker now than in March. Everyone I know who has had it got it in August or September and had symptoms basically just like the common cold. In my community we peaked later and have had a survival rate between 99.7 and 99.8%. But I'm really sorry to hear you got it so bad, hope things get better for you
There is no evidence to support the virus itself is now weaker. What we know is that wide scale mask use is associated with both lower rates of transmission and lower viral load if one does get infected. Lower viral load equates to lower severity of infection.