Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Had Covid19 Back In March.. Ask Me Anything!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to spread any misinformation but I have a suspicion the virus is weaker now than in March. Everyone I know who has had it got it in August or September and had symptoms basically just like the common cold. In my community we peaked later and have had a survival rate between 99.7 and 99.8%. But I'm really sorry to hear you got it so bad, hope things get better for you
This is exactly how a virus works. It mutates down. Not up. What you are describing is science and that’s how herd immunity works.

Some amazing minds are certain that the virus is a man made gene splice after studying it thoroughly.
There is no evidence to support the virus itself is now weaker. What we know is that wide scale mask use is associated with both lower rates of transmission and lower viral load if one does get infected. Lower viral load equates to lower severity of infection.
I would like this angle to be explored scientifically.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it’s been studied for years. Every doctor, that has spoke up about it was immediately censored and the video taken down. I download a half dozen or more.
I hope you're right. I hope the science is behind you. My life has been upended by the Coronavirus. I have not gotten the Coronavirus but other elements of my life are in the toilet right now due to the pandemic. I would like to put this chapter behind me as soon as possible and start recovering from the immense damage that has been wrought upon my life. CV19 has been like a massive hurricane upon my life.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like this angle to be explored scientifically.
Herd immunity is a theory that assumes once you have a disease you are immune indefinitely. Unfortunately, antibodies to a lot of common viruses (including the flu and common cold) are not permanent.

Assuming one has permanent immunity, herd immunity is estimated at 60-80% of the population must contract (and recover from) the disease. Our mortality in the USA for COVID-19 is about 3%. That's best case scenario of 5-6 million dead Americans.

Let's be clear: the current administration is pushing herd immunity because it has failed at responding to COVID-19 and has made the USA a global laughing stock among major powers.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't want to spread any misinformation but I have a suspicion the virus is weaker now than in March. Everyone I know who has had it got it in August or September and had symptoms basically just like the common cold. In my community we peaked later and have had a survival rate between 99.7 and 99.8%. But I'm really sorry to hear you got it so bad, hope things get better for you
There have been studies done that basically confirm this...it is getting weaker but spreading more effectively. This is actually common when a virus infects a new host and adapts to it so it maximizes it's opportunity for survival. No virus wants to kill it's host, it is an unintended consequence, so it evolves to be less deadly but more infectious. Prime example is the common cold which has been around infecting people since time began...it has evolved to be very mild in its effects but spreads easily. This ensures it's survival since it needs humans.

Same thing has happened with the plague. It is far less lethal today than the version that killed so many in the middle ages.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with America as I see it, is that you're got 1 half of the country going forward and the other half going backwards.

The same applies to the people here, 1 half goes backwards and the other half goes forward.

And it's also apparent in many of the stories in this forum.

It is clear, that they're not going anywhere.

Maybe it makes for a good exercise or a good drama.

But if y'all don't learn to become one then you will never break the present limitations u r experiencing.

The boundaries will remain and so will covid in ur society.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our mortality in the USA for COVID-19 is about 3%. That's best case scenario of 5-6 million dead Americans.
Those 5-6 million dead Americans had already been cheating death for years.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not for mankind to decide. Herd immunity as disease control strategy is genocide.
You're right, nature decided it. The majority of deaths were early on, when most things were unknown.

It's funny that you act like the government is choosing herd immunity. I see no evidence of that. Everyone is still under some type of mandate and life has essentially been cancelled for the time being. Where are people saying get out and do things? They don't exist, i.e. you are lying on behalf of your political bullsh*t.

Herd immunity will be achieved with a vaccine, and not before then. That's the facts, unfortunately. Regardless of your opinion or my opinion or the election. The scared sheep will not accept life as normal again until they feel some level of safety and security (which is a farce to begin with), that's the truth. That won't come until a vaccine comes, hopefully by end of this year. I won't take it, but you should. Tell all your coronabro pals to take it too. As usual, we have to take care of all you poor little libs. One way or another.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, nature decided it. The majority of deaths were early on, when most things were unknown.
It is genocide. We have public health science to choose a different path rather than letting millions of Americans die for no reason.

It's funny that you act like the government is choosing herd immunity. I see no evidence of that. Everyone is still under some type of mandate and life has essentially been cancelled for the time being. Where are people saying get out and do things? They don't exist, i.e. you are lying on behalf of your political bullsh*t.
That is incorrect. The Federal government’s official COVID-19 policy is herd immunity “mentality.” Local governments such as my state have issued much tighter restrictions.

Herd immunity will be achieved with a vaccine, and not before then. That's the facts, unfortunately.
Correct. A vaccine that works and has public trust is the only route to herd immunity. Letting 6 million Americans die because some people don’t want to wear a mask won’t get us there.

Regardless of your opinion or my opinion or the election.
Opinions are irrelevant. COVID-19 exists whether we accept it or not. My coworker just tested positive after calling it a “hoax to take down POTUS.” He has two young children. He’s been ignoring the travel advisories to other states, and thumbs his nose at people that wear masks. These situations are highly preventable if we just stop making bad choices.

The scared sheep will not accept life as normal again until they feel some level of safety and security (which is a farce to begin with), that's the truth. That won't come until a vaccine comes, hopefully by end of this year. I won't take it, but you should. Tell all your coronabro pals to take it too. As usual, we have to take care of all you poor little libs. One way or another.
Frankly I don’t care if one chooses to be scared, macho, effeminate, smart, or stupid. Just don’t advocate for mass genocide. This is public health; don’t let that your personal beliefs put others at risk.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How has the human races survived then? I’ve never read that reference anywhere.

Are you saying that man survived all this time but heard immunity is a farce unless vaccinated? You can private message me and submit your medical evidence. FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE. I would like to see the virus mutation science on this. Please.
I'm totally fine without a vaccine. Like I said, I won't take it (at least for a while). Humans will certainly survive, and the weakest of the weak will be killed off by it (as we've seen). I'm simply stating what it will take for us to get back to normal (as we all remember it). An acceptance of reality.

I won't wear a mask unless absolutely forced. I would love to say I never wear one but that would be a lie, because I can't control everything. I do intentionally avoid any activity that requires me to wear a mask.

If you are looking to argue over what we should or shouldn't do, eyebrollin is your guy, not me. I don't really care, I just know what I am going to do.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not interested in an argument. Not in the least. I have that guy hidden anyway.

I am truly interested in this science. Please PM me with the science. It flies up against everything I’ve learned or read.

It goes against the very definition of herd immunity. This is no attempt at a goofy argument. Truly interested.
The vaccine is a way to achieve herd immunity faster, and without a lot more immuno-compromised people dying.

Also, I agree with you on viruses mutating down. That's accepted science. Has it happened yet with COVID? Many people think so, but I don't know that it's accepted yet. Evidence suggests it probably has, at least minimally.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no evidence to support the virus itself is now weaker. What we know is that wide scale mask use is associated with both lower rates of transmission and lower viral load if one does get infected. Lower viral load equates to lower severity of infection.
Even though I had a serious dose of the virus and it made me very ill, I am of the belief that the virus may have become less deadly.

Here in the UK we have had many many protests with thousands of people gathered together and nobody wearing masks.

We have had bars/pubs/beer gardens packed over the summer, and barely anyone wearing masks.

Yet we have seen no significant increase of the death rate, neither has there been people visiting the hospital just from being ill with covid.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I had a serious dose of the virus and it made me very ill, I am of the belief that the virus may have become less deadly.

Here in the UK we have had many many protests with thousands of people gathered together and nobody wearing masks.

We have had bars/pubs/beer gardens packed over the summer, and barely anyone wearing masks.

Yet we have seen no significant increase of the death rate, neither has there been people visiting the hospital just from being ill with covid.
Sounds like outdoor events. We’ve known for months that transmission is minimal outdoors. In New Jersey we had the busiest beach season in years and one of the lowest positivity rates in the United States.

On the flip side, what do the U.S. states of Florida, Texas, Arizona, Georgia, and California - (the US biggest summer COVID-19 hotspots) have in common in the months of July and August?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The UK is starting to go in both cases and deaths, albeit more slowly.

This is what you get when you open up. Herd immunity fantasies are just that. Sweden and New York, both have which have suffered a lot of cases and deaths, are both watching their cases rise once again. We honestly don't know how long immunity lasts for COVID, considering it's weaker, nerdier cousin, the common cold, it might only last a year.

Honestly the best weapon we have, short of a vaccine, is masks. Masks even work as a vaccine in a roundabout way although not permanently. With a facemask on both you and the COVID spreader you get a smaller initial viral load dose which allows your immune system to fight the virus more effectively. Immunity does last for at least a year and you may have immunity for that time. I'm surprised the herd immunity advocates haven't picked up on this but I suspect their motives are political and not healthy.