"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I had a hair transplant 8-9 months ago and the results were terrible

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
my hairline/front looks good but the middle and especially crown have not improved at all. As it stands now, when I blow dry and style my hair, most people say it looks good. When I wake up in morning, you can see that I've lost quite a bit.

What do I do now? Should I just shave the head and grow a beard? I grow very thick/dense facial hair and I look good with a shaved head but I have a big ass scar now that resembles something like this






Now I'm 30 years old and even though, I would look good with shaved head/beard, the scar and the fact that I will look about 36-38 is what's turning me off the shaved head route. Do most women around 25-30 really care so much about dating a guy with a shaved head?


I'll basically look like this - I have the thick, bushy eyebrows and dark/thick facial hair


 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Do you have the teardrop tattoo also?
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
What's with all these clowns getting tear drop tattoos lately?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I guess I should pencil in an appointment for my own, so as to keep up with the modern trends.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Teardrops from are for murder
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I'm guessing you didn't take finasteride like any good surgeon would tell you to do. Because what happens is the transplanted hairs will grow but your normal native hairs will continue to fall out, leaving you with poor distribution.

You've got 2 options - 2nd hair transplant or shave and fix the scar. Maybe micropigmentation would work.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I guess I should pencil in an appointment for my own, so as to keep up with the modern trends.
The do it yourself version is more effective IMO.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I've banned a few people here. What tattoo do I get for that?
A happy face?
Or better yet, in keeping with DJ principles, you could tattoo a permanent smirk on your face.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I was thinking of a crashing gavel or a hammer.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I'm guessing you didn't take finasteride like any good surgeon would tell you to do. Because what happens is the transplanted hairs will grow but your normal native hairs will continue to fall out, leaving you with poor distribution.

You've got 2 options - 2nd hair transplant or shave and fix the scar. Maybe micropigmentation would work.
I've been on finnasteride for a year and a half
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Next thing we will hear is how the drug has caused your little pee pee to not work..... It never ends with you.
 
Top