Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had a hair transplant 8-9 months ago and the results were terrible

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
my hairline/front looks good but the middle and especially crown have not improved at all. As it stands now, when I blow dry and style my hair, most people say it looks good. When I wake up in morning, you can see that I've lost quite a bit.

What do I do now? Should I just shave the head and grow a beard? I grow very thick/dense facial hair and I look good with a shaved head but I have a big ass scar now that resembles something like this

Now I'm 30 years old and even though, I would look good with shaved head/beard, the scar and the fact that I will look about 36-38 is what's turning me off the shaved head route. Do most women around 25-30 really care so much about dating a guy with a shaved head?

I'll basically look like this - I have the thick, bushy eyebrows and dark/thick facial hair

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the teardrop tattoo also?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all these clowns getting tear drop tattoos lately?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should pencil in an appointment for my own, so as to keep up with the modern trends.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teardrops from are for murder

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't take finasteride like any good surgeon would tell you to do. Because what happens is the transplanted hairs will grow but your normal native hairs will continue to fall out, leaving you with poor distribution.

You've got 2 options - 2nd hair transplant or shave and fix the scar. Maybe micropigmentation would work.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I should pencil in an appointment for my own, so as to keep up with the modern trends.
The do it yourself version is more effective IMO.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banned a few people here. What tattoo do I get for that?
A happy face?
Or better yet, in keeping with DJ principles, you could tattoo a permanent smirk on your face.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of a crashing gavel or a hammer.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't take finasteride like any good surgeon would tell you to do. Because what happens is the transplanted hairs will grow but your normal native hairs will continue to fall out, leaving you with poor distribution.

You've got 2 options - 2nd hair transplant or shave and fix the scar. Maybe micropigmentation would work.
I've been on finnasteride for a year and a half

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next thing we will hear is how the drug has caused your little pee pee to not work..... It never ends with you.