"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"I had a dream about you"

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
ever have a woman say this to you? As in "I had a sex dream about you" last night. Not sure why but within the last month I've had 2 woman say this to me. One of the ladies even dreamt of me back to back nights.

I assume this is pretty straight forward. These 2 wanna have sex with me. Let me put it this way - as they told me they dreamed about me they didn't seem repulsed so I guess it wasn't a bad thing.

Thing is...what is accomplished by telling me this? Why not keep it to themselves? 1 of them is married so not sure what she is trying to tell me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
its her unconscious telling her she wants either A. to fvck you, or b. to fvck.

most likely is a.

but then again, i've had weird sex dreams, but only about celebrities. the girls think youre hot, and want to have your babies. they think youre a suitable mate.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Look at it this way...if she had a sex dream about you and DIDN'T like it, would she tell you about it?

Either way, it doesn't matter. If you wanna bang her, you should be working toward that either way.
 

Mizzou-Rah

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
most people dream about things, or in this case people, that they are thinking about before they go to sleep. She ended up having a sexual dream about you, which is not really a surprise. However, the fact that she told you about the dream would imply that she wants to **** you and she wants to see your reaction to the dream. If you respond favorably, which i hope you did, then she knows you are interested.
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
if theyre taken then maybe theyre teasing you.

We women like to tease you know :p ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by Lola
if theyre taken then maybe theyre teasing you.

We women like to tease you know :p ;)
Yeah, I had a girl who had a boyfriend a couple years back tell my friend that she had a wet dream about me, then when I got there, she proceeded to tell me same and that she was very satisfied in the dream. I was kinda dumb founded, thinking she was full of it and just teasing, so I really didn't say any comment or anything for that matter. Actually, I was kind of embarrassed. I did end up fooling around with her months later though, so I guess she wasn't kidding.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i read about these things and its so ironic how some people who write books about interpreting dreams don't relate this sex dream into actual sexual wantings. strange.

the closest thing i got so far was about a kiss in a dream. wasn't really specific on what kind of kiss but im thinking french or close. it read:

nothing really sexual but rather a sign of acceptance...

huh????
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
well, think of it this way. If you had a sexual dream with a girl that you really wouldnt want to have sexual relations with, would you tell the girl?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ozzfest

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
yeah i mean its pretty obvious whats going on here. By mentioning it to me I clearly see their intentions. I'm sure they were also trying to get a reaction out of me to measure my interest. Interesting how crafty women are. If you don't show your interest they try to squeeze it out of you one way or another

Also leads us on a tangent...ever have a sex dream about someone you find repulsive? Now obviously you don't mention it to anyone, but why do we have these dreams? Do we secretly have a crush on them?
 
Top