Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I gotta woman wanna ball all day"

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great lyrics to this song. Anyone ever caught feelings for someone that turned out to be sloot and hard time nexting?

Prob a beta question, but reality.

GunShow85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

So no one ever caught feelings for their FBuddy sloot?
I have a friend who ended up marrying his college booty call. Prob not romantic, but he said she grew on him and usually stayed over the next day and he decided she was cool. They've been married 10 years.

Or maybe you found out she was sloot after been dating a few months? I imagine hard to turn off feelings.

Another song "Let Her Go" by Passenger. What is your track record with nexting girls when everything seems great but see you too many red flags?...and you let her go. I have a friend who immediately nexted every girl that owned a cat. He was ruthless about it. No matter how awesome/cool/hot once he asked the cat question, he never looked back. But let's be honest, if you land a HB9 that is cool it can be tempting to overlook red flags.

My best friend dated this HB9 who was nympho but she was annoying as hell. We all told him to dump her but he was addicted to sex. A year later, he finally got tired of it and dumped her. He would have saved himself some time/heart attack/nuisance if he just saw the warning signs and got rid of her, despite having such strong feelings. Well at least he eventually took her psy off the pedestal.