"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I gotta little prob

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Ok, this may be an AFCish question, but i'm really tired, pizzed, and hungry........i don't care.

Ok, there's this chick that i met at a football game a week or two or three ago. I was about to get her # when one of my friends dragged me away to do something (that didn't go over to well with me).
Then at school this week I saw her again in the hall, so I said what the hel!, and I went to talk to her, about the time i was going to gaet her # or whatever, the bell rang....... :mad:
Friday, i saw her again, said what the hel! again, went to talk to her again. The only words I got out of my mouth this time was "Sarah...how's it goin" then then the bell rang again. After making the hundred yard dash to my class and barely making it on time i decided i was gonna talk to one of her friends whom was in that class with me.....she wasn't their that day. I am bound and determined on getting this girl. Any suggestions? I've tried making a situation to talk to her, but that ain't working out for me.
Is this god's way of saying "No b!tch!" or am i missing out on some minor detail.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

twizted_pro

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA, Pitman, NJ
find her after school an get her # its not that hard an this time dont let nothing stop u
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by twizted_pro
find her after school an get her # its not that hard an this time dont let nothing stop u
at least there is no "bell" to stop you if you do it after school. :rolleyes:
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Don't let the bell stop you next time.

Tell the teacher that you really had to use the bathroom and that you're sorry and it'll never happen again. It'll be worth it...right?

You won't get in trouble if you come up with an excuse like that. When you gotta go....you gotta go. If you get in trouble for it then you can get the teacher in trouble.

Anyway, even if the bell rings ask her for her number and tell her that you gotta go and that's all there is to it.

Remember though, don't talk on the phone. Just use her number for setting up dates and such.

Good Luck :D
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, i dunno what the bell system is like in America but im always like 5-10 minutes late for my class, you can always stroll in late. But get that number and dont let anybody stoip you.

Juggolo, thats a good idea for newbies


but some of my greatest relationships have involved a hell of a lot of phone time, i need the attention :D
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
So you pick your moments wrong and after the second time it stopped looking like an accident that you picked the wrong time. More like an excuse.

Now.... try during LUNCH period.
 
Top