Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
First Moderna shot taken today. No problems so far as it doesn’t specifically require a ban on alcohol consumption …
A darn man you just got promoted to Senior Moderator, don’t croak on us now!

Hope the vaccine works out. I won’t be taking it but I hope you and anyone else who chooses to take it doesn’t regret it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my first shot a few weeks ago.....feeling fine

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2nd shot is Tuesday
Have you gotten it yet? My money is on that you'll get a little sick and feel some symptoms. Most that don't feel anything on the first shot feel Covid like symptoms on the second one. Afterall, that's what vaccines are. It's injecting small controllable amounts of the virus in you. The first one is a very small dose to prep your body to accept the larger dose.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you gotten it yet? My money is on that you'll get a little sick and feel some symptoms. Most that don't feel anything on the first shot feel Covid like symptoms on the second one. Afterall, that's what vaccines are. It's injecting small controllable amounts of the virus in you. The first one is a very small dose to prep your body to accept the larger dose.
I feel fine so far today. Arm is a little less sore than last time.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, 1st shot I had a small red bump and blood on the bandaid. This time just a little red spot and no blood on the bandaid.

Since this is sosuave. A woman administered the first does. A man adminstered the 2nd one.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up this morning with a temperature of 99.6 and headache. Usually my temp is 97.8-98.2

Took dayquil and resting.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no signs of extraterrestrial activity around your stomach region?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This virus is causing people to lose their sense of smell and taste. Permanent respiratory problems.

Id take my chance with the vaccine. Covid is far to dangerous.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are already people dying shortly after having the shots in Europe, even being reported in MSM, surprisingly. Apparently mainly the elderly, but the whole schtick beforehand was that it's perfectly safe, which is BS, because no medical intervention is 100% safe.

Regards microchipping.... Look up H1tach1 smart dust. People are so fckn naive. Every so called conspiracy theory offered since the advent of this scam has basically come to fruition.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are already people dying shortly after having the shots in Europe, even being reported in MSM, surprisingly. Apparently mainly the elderly, but the whole schtick beforehand was that it's perfectly safe, which is BS, because no medical intervention is 100% safe.

Regards microchipping.... Look up H1tach1 smart dust. People are so fckn naive. Every so called conspiracy theory offered since the advent of this scam has basically come to fruition.
Provide evidence. Otherwise this post goes into the BS pile.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Try to not blame a vaccine without all the pertinent facts. The above article states they don’t have those yet. From your above posted article: “It may be a coincidence, but we aren’t sure,” and “There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine.”

The Pfizer (-60 to -80 C) product has to be kept at a much lower refrigerated temp than Moderna (2 to 8 C)The later being the safer bet, but regarding both, if the injections are not administered soon enough after being removed from their refrigerated state, they become unusable trash. If they are injected after their sell by time, they could indeed become deadly, but that would be a medical malpractice issue.…

There is Always fear surrounding the release of Any new vaccine.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I feel? Absolutely fine. My deltoid muscle got really sore last night and today, but it has improved throughout today. Barely hurts now. Same as my experience with the flu shot last year
You need to lift more so that your muscle doesn't hurt after getting a shot.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine now. It hit 100.4. I fell asleep at 4pm. Woke up at 10pm and my temp was normal. Returned to work Thursday.
My arm never really got sore this time.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“It may be a coincidence, but we aren’t sure,” and “There is no certain connection between these deaths and the vaccine.”
I didn't say there was a connection. But there almost certainly is.

But I've worked in clinical research for 15 years. And I can tell you, this thing has not been to trialed properly. This IS the trial.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember any scientist saying it was "perfectly safe." Life is a series of choices between potential risks and benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.