Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has been more oversight on these people than ever before. The whole world is watching them. These conspiracy theories are idiotic. Sorry pal, just being truthful.

I am a hardcore conservative and voted Trump, but some of the deranged crap coming from other people in the same camp simply boggles my mind.
No need to apologize for speaking your mind. I've never seen the word "conspiracy" used so often until this rona showed up. I see it thrown around in so many conversations on the daily. People are so quick to shut people out by using it. When in fact that is what some have been programmed to do and they don't even realize it.

Shut down the truthers or people who do their own research by calling them a conspiracy theorist. Funny thing is most don't even know where the word conspiracy came from and the purpose it had when created.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The CEO of Pfizer said he won't take it now cause he doesn't want to cut in line. Doesn't any of this chit raise any red flags in your minds?

It's known with new vaccines there will be people who will have severe allergic reactions or even death.
Yeah that's the thing, they get people in the government and hospital workers to take it yet I haven't seen any public footage of any of the CEO's from Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson&Johnson, Astrazeneca take it.

One area hospital already halted vaccinations around me due to severe allergic reactions from 4 people that had it there.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing, they get people in the government and hospital workers to take it yet I haven't seen any public footage of any of the CEO's from Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson&Johnson, Astrazeneca take it.

One area hospital already halted vaccinations around me due to severe allergic reactions from 4 people that had it there.
The politicians who got it on camera was all a fake show. 4 fake injections on camera in 2 days. It's become laughable at how obvious their agenda has become and how bad they've become at playing their role in this chit show. All these people in power are running a circus while their clowns do all the talking.

Called it months ago they will say the virus will mutate to inject more fear into people. The real concern is all the people wearing masks all day everyday for 8 months now are getting sick, some came close to dying. Getting infections in their lungs, bacterial phenomena. They will label it all as rona symptoms like that have been doing with everything else. In a real pandemic people don't argue if it's real or not.

Today the clowns at the WHO saying the vaccine isn't going to prevent people from getting it. Well no chit, therapeutics have been shown to work wonders time and time again. Messing with people's cognitive dissonance so much their brains are getting deep fried.

"I don't believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it's going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on”, says WHO Chief Scientist Dr Soumya Swaminathan

Some good info on Mrna if you care to watch for those who don't know what it is.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The politicians who got it on camera was all a fake show. 4 fake injections on camera in 2 days. alled it months ago they will say the virus will mutate to inject more fear into people. The real concern is all the people wearing masks all day everyday for 8 months now are getting sick, some came close to dying. Getting infections in their lungs, bacterial phenomena. They will label it all as rona symptoms like that have been doing with everything else. In a real pandemic people don't argue if it's real or not.
"news" (so-called) "science" and "reports" are no match against real life observations. I've known four people that have caught the virus. This is about the same as years past and people catching the flu.
Here's where it gets interesting....
My state has strict measures. Every business I go to, I'm usually the only one inside without a mask (I only put one on if a business 'authority' asks). Realistically, this means that about 95+% are compliant... yet they are still catching it? Meanwhile, I rarely wear one at all and I'm still healthy?

I'm in my mid 50's and a cigarette smoker, yet I'm experiencing better health than the mask wearing non-smoking younger crowd. Again, these fear-reports are no match to real life observations and experiences.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"news" (so-called) "science" and "reports" are no match against real life observations. I've known four people that have caught the virus. This is about the same as years past and people catching the flu.
Here's where it gets interesting....
My state has strict measures. Every business I go to, I'm usually the only one inside without a mask (I only put one on if a business 'authority' asks). Realistically, this means that about 95+% are compliant... yet they are still catching it? Meanwhile, I rarely wear one at all and I'm still healthy?

I'm in my mid 50's and a cigarette smoker, yet I'm experiencing better health than the mask wearing non-smoking younger crowd. Again, these fear-reports are no match to real life observations and experiences.
Real science is far more reliable than personal observation, which is driven by confirmation bias and has no control group. Wrapping science in quotes doesn't change that. You could also claim that you're a smoker who's never had lung cancer. That doesn't eliminate the high risk. If you had a kid would you tell him to smoke for better health?

I do agree that the media don't know how to report on science and go for the sensational or easy-to-consume. We should all be reading scientific journals, or at least reports distilled in layman's terms, in a perfect world. If people spent as much time educating themselves as they do watching Netflix we might be in better shape. I admit I don't do this much at all, though I do try to read books and long form articles more than most daily news, which is garbage.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really believe in rushed vaccines or even flu shots. One of my jobs requires a flu shot so I have gotten it these last 2 years but if my job didn't require it I wouldn't get one. I'm all for vaccines that we've been getting such as polio, with my son I have them spread out the vaccines and even had one doctor get pissed at me. They wanted him to get 2 vaccines together and doctor told me that she always does this vaccine schedule with kids and I pointed out there her by CDC and WHO recommendations that you shouldn't give both together if your child has a reactions to one of them. She was like well your child hasn't had any reactions, well no crap he never has had the vaccine haha.

That common sense would be to follow the WHO and CDC and give one vaccine and then the other few weeks spread out and if their are no reaction to do them together in the future. I don't plan on getting the COVID-19 unless it is mandatory for international travel or something like that.

As far as the media reporting COVID deaths I don't think it will ever be accurate, just last week in the hospital a husband and wife admitted with COVID-19, husband had sepsis and the ****ty hospital neglects the poor guy and he ends up dying of sepsis but they mark him up as COVID death in the ICU. No one informs his wife for a few days to explain that her husband died or what happened. Not a nurse or doctor no one wants to say anything and finally an Aide informs the wife. She ended up strangling herself with IV wire and the hospital marked it up as COVID related death. I'm half tempted to write an anonymous letter to families of this old couple and have them sue the hospital.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that the media don't know how to report on science and go for the sensational or easy-to-consume. We should all be reading scientific journals, or at least reports distilled in layman's terms, in a perfect world. If people spent as much time educating themselves as they do watching Netflix we might be in better shape. I admit I don't do this much at all, though I do try to read books and long form articles more than most daily news, which is garbage.
Good point and I stand corrected.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may surprise some, but after careful consideration I decided to get vaccinated. I see more pros than cons. If the government wanted to poison me, then they would have already done so. I work in hospitals. Even walk down halls of Covid units. So, the vaccine was made available to me.

The experience was pretty standard for a vaccine. Signed a paper saying I was getting vaccinated voluntarily and a vaccine card for my medical records. Nurse asked me if I wanted it in the right or left arm. I chose left.

She took a syringe, took a dose out of a little clear bottle into the syringe. The fluid was clear with no signs of a microchip (for the paranoid conspiracy theorists). Then she stuck me in my left deltoid. Didn't hurt. Slight pinch.

Then they told me to sit for 15 minutes in an area where others sat. This was to make sure you didn't have an allergic reaction. Then I checked out and went about my day.

They told me I must come back in exactly 3 weeks for the 2nd dose. Must get it on the exact day. Preferably as close to the same time as possible.

How do I feel? Absolutely fine. My deltoid muscle got really sore last night and today, but it has improved throughout today. Barely hurts now. Same as my experience with the flu shot last year

One thing to note is that you cannot get another vaccine within 14 days of this one. So there is no getting a flu shot during this process.

The was the Pfizer vaccine.
Warnings about sterility and growing a flipper aren't appealing. Or is it +

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really believe in rushed vaccines or even flu shots. One of my jobs requires a flu shot so I have gotten it these last 2 years but if my job didn't require it I wouldn't get one. I'm all for vaccines that we've been getting such as polio, with my son I have them spread out the vaccines and even had one doctor get pissed at me. They wanted him to get 2 vaccines together and doctor told me that she always does this vaccine schedule with kids and I pointed out there her by CDC and WHO recommendations that you shouldn't give both together if your child has a reactions to one of them. She was like well your child hasn't had any reactions, well no crap he never has had the vaccine haha.

That common sense would be to follow the WHO and CDC and give one vaccine and then the other few weeks spread out and if their are no reaction to do them together in the future. I don't plan on getting the COVID-19 unless it is mandatory for international travel or something like that.

As far as the media reporting COVID deaths I don't think it will ever be accurate, just last week in the hospital a husband and wife admitted with COVID-19, husband had sepsis and the ****ty hospital neglects the poor guy and he ends up dying of sepsis but they mark him up as COVID death in the ICU. No one informs his wife for a few days to explain that her husband died or what happened. Not a nurse or doctor no one wants to say anything and finally an Aide informs the wife. She ended up strangling herself with IV wire and the hospital marked it up as COVID related death. I'm half tempted to write an anonymous letter to families of this old couple and have them sue the hospital.
Agreed. I am not doc brah but, I know vaccination usually requires a lot more time. I am not anti vaccination. I am fairly sure these things can help and have helped but the time line makes me uneasy. I want this to end but it is becoming short of a dictatorship. I am advising DJs to stack paper. ****s about to get real. Industries are disappearing. I know many people who are career changers. The future trajectory I had projected before forty had changed effective immediately. A fellow in my network who is rock solid broke down how BAD IT IS. YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOUR ****ING HOUSE for the most part but it's open season for big business. Anybody not into crypto, I highly recommend some. The hard flexing on Ig is going to get debunked and frauds outed. Let's hope things get better but I am skeptical about it and more skeptical about the future magic bugs and lockdowns. **** you money has never been more important. Moreover, when the crash comes, the attitudes of modern women are going to blow up in their face.

I don't know enough about the vaccine so, I am hesitant to indulge but optimistic about the process. I highly recommend fellas to pay attention. While many industries have been destroyed, the consequences of government shutdowns, the consequences are going to be more inflated currency, a surge in btc, and new businesses popping up. It's go time DJs. Stake your claim. Get the bag. Begin making your push. Whatever that maybe.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot have the vaccine.. Why? Because I'm a covid19 long hauler.

This vaccine is DANGEROUS for people who are susceptible to allergic reactions & guess what? 90% of long haulers are experiencing something called MAST CELL ACTIVATION SYNDROM which essentialy mean we have allergic reactions to pretty much everything.

Guess how many long haulers this vaccine has been tested on? ZERO

Long haulers are immune compromised.. This vaccine can be deadly to them.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Have you got a link?
I took the screenshot right away and now I'll go look up the specific web address to type out. Here's the screenshot, its from sosuave member CAPSLOCK BANDIT post #13 right in this thread if you scroll up.Screenshot_2021-01-05-09-19-37.png

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Here's the title of the youtube channel it came from"NewsNOW from FOX" and here's a screenshot of what the thumbnail looks like....the thumbnail with the guy in the whit jacket titled "I can't keep doing this"
Screenshot_2021-01-05-09-25-11.pngScreenshot_2021-01-05-09-27-45.png

christie

Banned
Reaction score

@soulforge I think the drug he's saying is avermectin.

I hope this loaded for you to watch where you are. If it didn't, maybe you can use the tips from the screenshots to look up this video.
I also thought of another sosuave member that might be interested in seeing this @TheVirtualMind

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The recent stories about supply problems makes me more wary of taking the vaccine. If I get the first shot, I want to be sure I can get the second shot to get the full 95% effectiveness rate, or whatever it is. They say getting just the first one gives you some protection, but if I'm taking the risk of taking a new vaccine, I want to know I'll be getting the full protection. I don't want to get the first shot and then when it's time for the second one there's no supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.