Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a perfect analogy. Microsoft don’t pay me to test their software, and drug companies and the government don’t pay me to test their vaccines. If there was any common sense to the vaccine testing they would give it to inmates. Vaccinate an entire prison of stubborn rebellious bulls and see how it goes before offering it to the defenseless sheep of the public.
Terrible analogy. The government did not make Pfizer’s vaccine. Nor did they make Moderna, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson’s. Put down the conspiracy theory crack pipe.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little over the top, don't you think? Besides, since he works in healthcare, I'm almost surprised he isn't required to take it.
Seems like anaphylactic reactions have been the biggest danger with the vaccine.

Okay, let's say you don't want to take the vaccine because it hasn't been tested enough. How long does it have to be in use before you consider it safe? Seems to me we're between a rock and a hard place here. Either take the vaccine, or be locked down forever. The virus doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. If anything, it's gaining a foothold. I don't agree with the lockdowns, but that's irrelevant since the government is locking us down any, no matter what I think.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little over the top, don't you think? Besides, since he works in healthcare, I'm almost surprised he isn't required to take it.
Seems like anaphylactic reactions have been the biggest danger with the vaccine.

Okay, let's say you don't want to take the vaccine because it hasn't been tested enough. How long does it have to be in use before you consider it safe? Seems to me we're between a rock and a hard place here. Either take the vaccine, or be locked down forever. The virus doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. If anything, it's gaining a foothold. I don't agree with the lockdowns, but that's irrelevant since the government is locking us down any, no matter what I think.
NGL, I plan to move to the middle of nowhere again(it was a mistake leaving) no such thing as lockdown if you have 10 acres for yourself and work remotely. I've already got a few chicas lined up to go visit me eventually.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Terrible analogy. The government did not make Pfizer’s vaccine. Nor did they make Moderna, AstraZeneca, or Johnson & Johnson’s. Put down the conspiracy theory crack pipe.
It’s people like you that ruin threads and cause us to close threads and get communist strict on rules enforcement. This post above would have served its purpose without the last sentence.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally can't see how two litlle injections can hurt me significantly unless they are outright poison. The conspiracy theories and fears simply don't add up in my mind.
I'm someone who has been very clear on my anti-mask and anti-lockdown opinions.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We know Hollywood is predictive programming. There has been a couple movies/shows in recent years where they release a virus and offer the cure in the form of a vaccine. The vaccine ends sterilizing a large part of the population so we cannot reproduce. We know they have a depopulation agenda. The vaccine could have some 5g connection or DNA altering. Does all this sound crazy and far fetched? Of course it does. Could it happen? Absolutely.

There has been no evidence of the vaccine sterilizing any, but there has been cases where the virus has sterilized men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NGL, I plan to move to the middle of nowhere again
Unfortunately, there isn't room for everyone to live out in the middle of nowhere.

There has been no evidence of the vaccine sterilizing any, but there has been cases where the virus has sterilized men.
And as I've said before, at my age I have no plans on having children anyway. But 50 years from now, when you die of whatever kills you, your last thought will be "Darn, shouldn't have had that vaccine". :)

Here's some more fuel for the fire: How long is the vaccine supposed to protect you? Is this going to be something that's needed every year like a flu shot?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main stream media kept saying Hospitals were over crowded in the beginning. They kept pushing it hard that there were so many infected people they didn't have any room for more patients.
I have 3 friends that work in different hospitals and in the beginning, this was definitely true when I asked them. All of them said there was only around 15 or so patients related to Covid in their hospitals from March until about November. They all told me that it went up closer to 100 patients around November but probably due to people's fear of making the doctors and hospitals adamantly admit them to play it safe. Not necessarily because they absolutely needed to be hospitalized.

Just remember guys, it all boils down to the money first and safety second. There are over 32 billion dollars on the line just for 2021 for big pharma and is really limited by production capacity. I think we'll be seeing more advertisements and government PSA's to further increase demand and pressure the weak that are on the fence to get it. Fear sells anything and changes beliefs like nothing else.

With that said, I think if you want a safety blanket, have pre-existing conditions, are a front line worker, old, I think you should take it as your personal well being(physical and mental) may outweigh the risks/theories.

As an ex CDC directory once said: Worrying can kill more than the disease...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may surprise some, but after careful consideration I decided to get vaccinated. I see more pros than cons. If the government wanted to poison me, then they would have already done so. I work in hospitals. Even walk down halls of Covid units. So, the vaccine was made available to me.

The experience was pretty standard for a vaccine. Signed a paper saying I was getting vaccinated voluntarily and a vaccine card for my medical records. Nurse asked me if I wanted it in the right or left arm. I chose left.

She took a syringe, took a dose out of a little clear bottle into the syringe. The fluid was clear with no signs of a microchip (for the paranoid conspiracy theorists). Then she stuck me in my left deltoid. Didn't hurt. Slight pinch.

Then they told me to sit for 15 minutes in an area where others sat. This was to make sure you didn't have an allergic reaction. Then I checked out and went about my day.

They told me I must come back in exactly 3 weeks for the 2nd dose. Must get it on the exact day. Preferably as close to the same time as possible.

How do I feel? Absolutely fine. My deltoid muscle got really sore last night and today, but it has improved throughout today. Barely hurts now. Same as my experience with the flu shot last year

One thing to note is that you cannot get another vaccine within 14 days of this one. So there is no getting a flu shot during this process.

The was the Pfizer vaccine.
I talked to a woman last night who got it and said it hurt like crazy and she still had a huge bruise, and said it had actually gotten much better. Said it felt like they were injecting her with ice water.

I'm on the fence myself. I don't distrust the vaccine or anything, I just hate needles and the one time I ever got a flu shot, I got the flu. I also think I had COVID a few weeks ago. And now that masks are mainstream, I would not be opposed to wearing one of those going forward to avoid ALL sickness when I am in very crowded places.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I talked to a woman last night who got it and said it hurt like crazy and she still had a huge bruise, and said it had actually gotten much better.
Many women bruise after shots or blood test withdrawals. I’m no expert, but I think it’s due to a lack of sufficient muscle fiber in those women.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m related to a hospital physician that got the shot last week. He had no immediate ill effects, though one of his colleagues had a sore arm for a day or two. My reality is that if medical professionals don’t have a problem taking the vaccine, I don’t either.
Being a medical professional doesn't mean you have common sense. I'd go as far to say the smartest people I know are the ones who lack the most common sense. Dr. Fraudci constantly lies to the mass's. I'd trust myself before I'd take advice from these clowns in the Government or the CDC.

I have friends who are so dumb they flat out said they'd do whatever Fraudci or the CDC says to do in order to protect themselves. It's amazing how fear makes it so easy to deceive, manipulate and control peoples minds and behavior. They cannot and will not think for themselves.

You said there is no evidence, followed by "there has been cases in men" There is evidence of many different dangerous side effects if you know where to look. The truth is being suppressed at the highest levels ever in history. The main stream media has one job, that is to lie, manipulate and deceive us.

Have you researched what Mrna is and what it can do to our bodies? Have you researched how the Chinese are modifying their soldiers DNA through gene editing? Elon Musk who knows a lot about Mrna won't even take the rona vaccine. Gates himself is anti vaccine. The CEO of Pfizer said he won't take it now cause he doesn't want to cut in line. Doesn't any of this chit raise any red flags in your minds? Or are some of you so filled with fear you just fully trust what you're being told?

It's known with new vaccines there will be people who will have severe allergic reactions or even death. They even said that on camera. But they come back to say while there will be some "side effects" the good the vaccine will do out weighs the bad.

Focus on his facial expressions and body language

I talked to a woman last night who got it and said it hurt like crazy and she still had a huge bruise, and said it had actually gotten much better. Said it felt like they were injecting her with ice water.

I'm on the fence myself. I don't distrust the vaccine or anything, I just hate needles and the one time I ever got a flu shot, I got the flu. I also think I had COVID a few weeks ago.
Not sure which brand vaccine she took. The Pfizer vaccine needs to be stored at minus 70 Celsius from what I gathered. As much as I want to ask why you trust these drug cartels I'll refrain.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure which brand vaccine she took. The Pfizer vaccine needs to be stored at minus 70 Celsius from what I gathered. As much as I want to ask why you trust these drug cartels I'll refrain.
There has been more oversight on these people than ever before. The whole world is watching them. These conspiracy theories are idiotic. Sorry pal, just being truthful.

I am a hardcore conservative and voted Trump, but some of the deranged crap coming from other people in the same camp simply boggles my mind.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They all told me that it went up closer to 100 patients around November but probably due to people's fear of making the doctors and hospitals adamantly admit them to play it safe. Not necessarily because they absolutely needed to be hospitalized.
This is why I think a lot of Covid patients are hospitalized. People demand to be admitted. If they're turned away and have problems later, there's a potential lawsuit. It's kind of like how some people demand antibiotics when they have a cold, even though antibiotics don't do anything against viruses. So we end up with more antibiotic-resistant bacteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.