Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got vaccinated for Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what you're missing. It's the one coming with extraordinary claims that is the one who needs to come up with real proof of said claims.
It's not on men to explain to feminists that we're not living in a patriarchal male society full of toxic masculinity. It's the feminists who need to show proof of its existence to be taken seriously first and foremost, not spout about inequality, male violence and so on and point fingers.

I trust science and modern medicine, yes i do, but naturally i apply common sense to it. It's good to question things but be careful to question everything you see around you. That's a miserable way to live and quite frankly dangerous. When you start to automatically mistrust facts, institutions and governments, that's when society destabilizes. Kinda like what Russia is trying to do in the west. As i told you in my previous post, there are risks with everything and also why you see labels on medicine. You just have to weigh the pros and cons against each other. I rather get rid of the virus asap so the world can get back to normal and science is pointing to the fact that achieving 'herd immunity' is the only way to do it historically. A vaccine seems like a better option than to let the virus loose within the population, overcrowding hospitals etc. but i'm always open to change my mind if the evidence is convincing enough. So far every vaccine has had some sort of minor side-effect just like medicine in general, but none has led to any deaths, so i don't see any reason why it should be different this time. If anything, it's probably safer now than ever with everyone coorporating, everything getting exposed and even stricter testing in this modern world of information.

Hopefully OP will post in this thread if his limbs start falling off or any other nasty side-effect this vaccine might have to give your claims any merit, until then we'll have to agree to disagree and carry on with our lives.
Main stream media is owned by the people who run this world. Like I just said, to control a population you must control the flow of information in order to manipulate the minds of those who consume it. The ones who run the world, along with the most dangerous weapon ever created against humanity "Social media" are programming people like robots. If you can't see that, well you're living in a false reality. The world is a Matrix, a system created like a weapon to keep us distracted from the truth.

There has been plenty of proof posted by numerous members. How much more proof do you need? That shows there is two narratives. That's the amazing thing about having an open mind and being able to think for yourself. You listen to both sides without getting angry, and take from it whatever you think is real or not to make your decision. Will we always be able to know when we're being deceived? Of course not. No matter how good one is at clearing smoke in front of the mirror, we will still get tricked from to time to time.

Try studying how psychological operations are used against populations. Research crisis actors and what their purpose is. The main stream media has gone as far as having fake stories, with fake cops, fake shootings, fake shooting victims, fake blood, just like Hollywood. If people knew how corrupt the medical system is, the average brain could not even process it as real. This year we've had Psyop after Psyop. It's turning peoples brains into mashed potatoes. It's messing with ones cognitive dissonance so much they can't even allow themselves to think what they believe might actually be false.

The main stream media kept saying Hospitals were over crowded in the beginning. They kept pushing it hard that there were so many infected people they didn't have any room for more patients. So people drove to hospitals across the country recording all the empty Hospital parking lots, empty emergency rooms, no patients to be seen. Most were told they couldn't record and needed to leave or the cops would be called. They got caught using Hospital patient room footage & photos from other countries saying it was Hospitals in the US. Some news stations got caught red handed using a DUMMY as a covid patient. They used a dummy in plane sight, on tv saying it was a real covid patient. That is how dumb they think we are. Read that again, let it sink in.

It's been proven time and time that Hospitals were never over crowded. Nurses had nothing to do so they made stupid tiktok videos. There is an evil force working overtime to deceive us all. Ask yourself if news stations would that far to use a got dam dummy on live tv there must be something weird going on here. I mean that alone would raise a massive red flag to me. If you want to take a vaccine, by all means you have the right to do so. If you want to live in fear, more power to you. It's your choice whether or not to ignore all the red flags that have been waived in front of your face.

The ones in charge are constantly manipulating death counts, manipulating the science, they make up chit, change chit, sprinkle some truth in a bowl of lies. I know how powerful mind control is. I can't blame anyone for falling for it due to fully understanding how it works, how powerful it is, and how hard it is to wake someone up. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we see some big false flags arise in the coming weeks. In the end, FEAR is what gets us to submit to the devil.

thumbnail.jpg
Youtube deleted the video of this=control the flow of information
dd.JPG

Baseless accusation, mind being more specific?
Cognitive dissonance. Research it, study it, learn how it works.

Last edited:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got over a fight with the virus. It was about a week of extreme fatigue and some other symptoms, but never lost my sense of smell or taste and never got a fever.

The Health Department called me the day my results and after answering some questions for contact tracing, I was told that if I wanted the vaccine, I wouldn’t be eligible for about 3 months as I should still have the antibodies for that long.

To me, it’s interesting that different viruses/diseases hit differently. I was vaccinated for mumps/measles/rubella like most kids when I was young. The fact that those are more of a “1 time vaccine” with those diseases not mutating or changing where the “common cold” can flare your system up repeatedly due to how it changes is interesting.

I really hope I don’t have a 5,000 word response by someone because of this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m related to a hospital physician that got the shot last week. He had no immediate ill effects, though one of his colleagues had a sore arm for a day or two. My reality is that if medical professionals don’t have a problem taking the vaccine, I don’t either.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I just got over a fight with the virus. It was about a week of extreme fatigue and some other symptoms, but never lost my sense of smell or taste and never got a fever.

The Health Department called me the day my results and after answering some questions for contact tracing, I was told that if I wanted the vaccine, I wouldn’t be eligible for about 3 months as I should still have the antibodies for that long.

To me, it’s interesting that different viruses/diseases hit differently. I was vaccinated for mumps/measles/rubella like most kids when I was young. The fact that those are more of a “1 time vaccine” with those diseases not mutating or changing where the “common cold” can flare your system up repeatedly due to how it changes is interesting.

I really hope I don’t have a 5,000 word response by someone because of this.
Congrats for getting over the weeklong fight. Lucky you had no fever.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats for getting over the weeklong fight. Lucky you had no fever.
Thanks. That was what made it weird for me. My company has a questionnaire we fill out everyday and they take your temperature. Since I didn’t have one and could still smell and taste, I figured “ok, sinus infection and I’m just tired.” After my test and quarantine, I went out to dinner with a friend (a week after being cleared and a negative test) and they were taking temperatures to get in. Told the guy it wouldn’t have helped, even if I came in a few weeks earlier.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m related to a hospital physician that got the shot last week. He had no immediate ill effects, though one of his colleagues had a sore arm for a day or two. My reality is that if medical professionals don’t have a problem taking the vaccine, I don’t either.
I believe it’s usually the second shot that has caused most of the issues for people (extremely tired, flu like symptoms, headache, ect) that lasts about a day or two.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. That was what made it weird for me. My company has a questionnaire we fill out everyday and they take your temperature. Since I didn’t have one and could still smell and taste, I figured “ok, sinus infection and I’m just tired.” After my test and quarantine, I went out to dinner with a friend (a week after being cleared and a negative test) and they were taking temperatures to get in. Told the guy it wouldn't have helped, even if I came in a few weeks earlier.
QUOTE]
Interesting you had a mild case. Interesting what they told you about 3 months antibodies too.

Sucks about the fatigue. Here's hoping every day you are stronger than before.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stovepipe I normally agree with your assertions. I'm anti vaccine and according to mainstream/media "science" I should be dead 10 times already haha. I never mask myself in public - unless a proprietor has the guts to ask (which is seldom) . And I'm just as healthy as ever.

With the above being stated, I also wonder if you also practice the same behavior as those that you seem to oppose (giving too much cred to sources that mirror your views - without looking at both sides).

Above, you asserted that Serenity was practicing "cognitive dissonance resolution. " I was curious as to why you made that assertion (he also asked what prompted your statement).

You strike me as someone that is willing and prepared to back up your claims, yet you've so far not answered what prompted your accusation. Care to explain?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks for the post, @redskinsfan92

I’ll be looking forward to your updates. I think I’m going to have to avoid the vaccine because a few years ago I had my first flu shot and was terribly ill for 6 weeks. I have extremely severe Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the slightest change to my system can cause it to flare up. Even the change of seasons does it.

Please keep us posted.
Same here. The first/only/last in my life I got a flu shot I had a flu so bad it crippled me for 3 days. Couldn’t walk, couldn’t stand. Couldn’t even talk. Never again.

Glad there are people out there willing to test the new vaccines for us. I sure as F ain’t gonna.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been proven time and time that Hospitals were never over crowded.
I don't doubt that COVID has been played up and played down depending on your political beliefs but I see this gem going around the play down half and it is not true. Emergency rooms were turning away patients and ICU was being rationed in Philly and Jersey in March and April and are right now as we speak. Orders as to who we transfer to the hospital and when we do so have changed and it has affected patient outcomes in a variety of areas.

For those checking this thread it's been several days since I got the vaccine and no side effects.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Feeling good. Arm is no longer sore. We'll see when I get my 2nd dose on the 12th. Hoping I obtain super powers

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt that COVID has been played up and played down depending on your political beliefs but I see this gem going around the play down half and it is not true. Emergency rooms were turning away patients and ICU was being rationed in Philly and Jersey in March and April and are right now as we speak. Orders as to who we transfer to the hospital and when we do so have changed and it has affected patient outcomes in a variety of areas.

For those checking this thread it's been several days since I got the vaccine and no side effects.
"Turning away" is the wrong term to use. "Diverting" to other hospitals and then stacking up in ERs for hours at a time is really what happened and is happening. Contributed to excess deaths all the same but I don't know anyone who was refused treatment.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stovepipe I normally agree with your assertions. I'm anti vaccine and according to mainstream/media "science" I should be dead 10 times already haha. I never mask myself in public - unless a proprietor has the guts to ask (which is seldom) . And I'm just as healthy as ever.

With the above being stated, I also wonder if you also practice the same behavior as those that you seem to oppose (giving too much cred to sources that mirror your views - without looking at both sides).

Above, you asserted that Serenity was practicing "cognitive dissonance resolution. " I was curious as to why you made that assertion (he also asked what prompted your statement).

You strike me as someone that is willing and prepared to back up your claims, yet you've so far not answered what prompted your accusation. Care to explain?
This year has been the biggest psyop in human history. It is constantly messing with ones cognitive dissonance. When someones cognitive dissonance is challenged it triggers a part of their brain to defend their beliefs/narrative. Most times they throw common sense out the window and spew non sense to defend their beliefs or simply challenge someone else's because it goes against what they believe.

In this case he stated 90% of kids are vaccinated against tuberculosis. Does that change the fact of how many were infected? It does not. I let my cognitive dissonance get the best me at times. It can play tricks on your mind if you're not careful.

I never said some weren't crowded. The point I made was a lot of them were empty. I saw reporters outside of empty Hospitals reporting live that were jam packed with patients. While another reporter goes up them live and asks why are they lying to the people. News stations hire people to stand in line to make it look like it's packed but its nothing more than actors deceiving the mass's.

News stations set up tents for rona testing, hiring actors to be nurses n patients. You can't even make this chit up the great lengths main stream media go to in order to deceive us. CNN has been caught many times using green screen acting like they're on the other side of the globe. Their job is to deceive us into believe "their" narrative.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Update: Feeling good. Arm is no longer sore. We'll see when I get my 2nd dose on the 12th. Hoping I obtain super powers
I want to know how big the needle is on the second dose, and could a chip feasibly fit in it ?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case he stated 90% of kids are vaccinated against tuberculosis. Does that change the fact of how many were infected? It does not. I let my cognitive dissonance get the best me at times. It can play tricks on your mind if you're not careful.
Thanks for responding. As mentioned above, I'm anti-vaccine, and I also believe that covid is not nearly as dangerous as the masses are lead to believe. I also resent the "anti-mask shaming" and group think conformity.

However, with the above expressed, I do wonder about your claim toward Serenity of cognitive dissonance resolution. For instance; look at Polio. In my youth, I remember a few older men that were infected by Polio. Back then, probably everyone knew (or knew of) someone that had caught Polio. Like all kids in my age bracket, prior to 1st grade, we had to get a Polio vaccination. And now, fifty years later, there is no fear of Polio.

As mentioned in a previous posting, I wonder if those on "both sides" may practice cognitive dissonance resolution.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it doesn't have side effects that will arise in the future or even death? You don't! Yet your post is telling people to trust the vaccine, not the conspiracy theorists. Which makes you no different than them. Anyone with common sense would stay away based on facts or at least wait a while to see what happens before even considering it.
You're right, there's a chance it could fukk you up accidentally, or even be intentionally sinister like the Tuskegee Syphilis Study. But most people take calculated risks based on the information they have and come out fine. I don't think most people, Americans especially, are cavalier about making personal health decisions, even if they haven't studied medical journals, or done their own research (hard to do if you're not a scientist). They're just making a choice based on what they think will be the better personal outcome, simple as that.

Planes crash, I still fly. Water gets tainted, I still drink tap water. You can get pinned inside a burning vehicle with a seatbelt that won't budge. Even spending time on a laptop typing away on Sosuave could be sterilizing you. You'll make hundreds of decisions a day that could kill you or fukk you up. You're just doing one thing based on what you're told; others are doing something else.

That said, I am going to wait at least a year, since I am neither old nor medical personnel. Last thing I want is some buggy version of Internet Explorer in my cerebrum. Gross!!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for responding. As mentioned above, I'm anti-vaccine,
For instance; look at Polio. In my youth, I remember a few older men that were infected by Polio. Back then, probably everyone knew (or knew of) someone that had caught Polio. Like all kids in my age bracket, prior to 1st grade, we had to get a Polio vaccination. And now, fifty years later, there is no fear of Polio.
Posts like these nuke a person’s credibility. Why would you proudly claim anti-vaccine, then give an example of how a vaccine effectively wiped out a deadly disease?

Insanity.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Last thing I want is some buggy version of Internet Explorer in my cerebrum. Gross!!
This is a perfect analogy. Microsoft don’t pay me to test their software, and drug companies and the government don’t pay me to test their vaccines. If there was any common sense to the vaccine testing they would give it to inmates. Vaccinate an entire prison of stubborn rebellious bulls and see how it goes before offering it to the defenseless sheep of the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.