Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got this friend.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 yo. Makes about 30k. 2 kids, one on the way. Once divorced, his current wife and him just split. She's a cuunt. Doesn't want him to see his first son, throws away pictures clothes you name it of said son....is unruly when drunk. If that's not bad enough, his ex wife is remarried to a guy that keeps challenging him verbally with stupid shiit....not sure if they're baiting him to thrash him so he screws up his parental rights with his son. This particular ex wants him to sign over his rights even though he's current on support and gets his son regularly...even gets him afterschool so she doesn't pay daycare. Since his most recent split he's taken a downward spiral....his nerves are shot, he's on meds for this which is giving him bad side effects and he's missing work because of all this. On the verge of being fired. I know, I work with him.

The positives. Great fuucking work ethic. Good looking dude. Works out religiously. Great fuucking shape. He's setting pbs in the gym. Good with money. Can dance. Chicks like him, even though he claims he has no game. Funny as hell. Social.

What do I tell this dude?

Best I got so far is this:

1. Stop making babies.
2. Either stop all relationships for a period of time or women period.
3. Get some quick bangs in for the confidence. He never cheated but could've.
4. Do something legally about the ex wife to set up a situation that is concrete where threats aren't an issue. Document everything they throw at you.
5. Try to stay friendly with current wife in hopes to keep that situation out of courts. Pray you don't get raped.
6. Stay positive about who you are as a man. You are well liked, don't let past mistakes depress you about the future. Build a support network of male friends that have your back.
7. Stay with your hobbies.
8. Keep improving yourself career wise. Try to make more so at least you have more left over for yourself.
9. Buy him a copy of RT's book.

What else.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

write down every confrontation with his ex and her current husband. Document everything. Save all voicemails, text messages. Get a lawyer, start building a case. Do it all on the sly and down low. Then, when your case is strong enough, **** this ***** over and get your kids back, full custody, she can have supervised visits. They may need some therapy but it's better than being raised by a couple of inbreds.

If it were my kids I wouldn't be able to handle them being raised by people like that. I'd get one of his threats recorded...then I'd take a bat to his head.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a miracle he hasn't. The guy is slightly effeminate. I'm pretty sure my friend could thrash him, but I've seen strange things happen in fights. It's such a mismatch that I had to ask him the question, " let me get this strsight, X is threatening you!!!?". For that reason alone I think its a setup.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha!

Twenty-five and already twice divorced and with two kids!? Fuck. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?

Don't choose wrong! Choose well.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Well, he certainly should never, ever get married again. Marriage is something that doesn't work for this guy. I'm not against marriage if you are in your 20's, but I'm certainly against having kids until you are in your 30's. Being tied down and changing diapers at age 21-25 is bad, bad news. That being said....

2. He should also get a vasectomy. Nothing good can come of having another child with a third (?) woman.

3. That is a lot of baggage for a young man. I suggest he take a few YEARS off from dating and completely rebuild himself into something different and better.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I would strongly advise your friend that he not take a bat to the head of the hubby as plate's empty suggested.
LOL.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf did i read? some tale from the ghettos? or is this science fiction?
3 kids at 25, 2 wives, 30k salary.... did this guy have brain injury at birth?
another product of the ever so wonderful "hollywood"..

oh sh!t i cant take this anymore .ok i'm out, *shoots himself*

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying the situation doesn't suck. Really, its amazingly bad. But the way some of you guys write or respond is waaaay dramatic. Have you never seen someone in a bad situation in life before?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this guy is going to LISTEN to a thing you say. He doesn't sound like the common-sense type. He sounds like the "listen-to-his-****-and-heart"-type.

As with anyone be his friend, listen to his woes, give advice when asked, and live your life the way you want and hope that it rubs off on him. We are often a composite of the 5 people we spend most of our time with. If this guys is spending time with a positive influence that he wants to impress and jibe with he has a shot.