“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I got the number, but...

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I got the number of a girl who initially showed interest. But she gave to me as if she didn't feel comfortable doing it or as if she didn't really want to give it away. In such case, would you forget about it or persue her anyway?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I would forget about it. Same thing has happened to me before. F*** her she isn't worth your time.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Call anyway, it'll be good practice, and allow to guage the accuracy of your gut instinct. Besides if she flakes anyway your not going to be sore about it since you already wrote her off.

-Grey Fox
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
If she were truly interested, she would have given it to you without hesitation. But, since you have it, I would go ahead and give her a buz anyway just to remove any doubt.
 

Carlito_Brigante

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
42
She's probably just having mood swings. The female species tends to hesitate and change their minds often. But yeah i'd give her a buzz to relieve any doubt as well. If she shows the same reluctance when you meet up with her, and you're sure she's very hesitant, forget about her, ain't worth your time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top