BigWillyStyle
Banned
I was chatting online to this chick, we swaped pics and she's an unfvckable ug. Bout a 5 on the babe 'o' meter. Thing is she's totally into me and wants to invite me to a girls 21st B'day party. The pics she sent me she's always surrounded by Uber Babes though, these babes will be at the party, all her friends seem super hot!
Now she most likely wants to **** me at the party, but hell no... So, you think it's ok to just go to the party and hook up infront of her face? Or should I fvck her before I go to the party(I don't want to though) then just prowl and hook up with some decent chicks anyways so she's not too hurt? What would YOU do?
Now she most likely wants to **** me at the party, but hell no... So, you think it's ok to just go to the party and hook up infront of her face? Or should I fvck her before I go to the party(I don't want to though) then just prowl and hook up with some decent chicks anyways so she's not too hurt? What would YOU do?