Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got shot down by a lesbian.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right fellas. I recently got shot down by a chick I found out was gay.

It was a weird rejection. Now I've been shot down by plenty of straight women, but this one was different, it intrigued me. This chick goes to a coed college and is hot. I must admit I'm still a bit surprised she doesn't suck c0ck. At least that she's not bisexual. Nope....110% gay. This was my first experience w/ this.

When I kissed her she didn't really respond. She just let me kiss her. It was like she was testing it out. She didn't pull away like chicks do. I asked "What's wrong", no answer. She just stood there w/ her eyes still closed and let me kiss her again. Again it was like she was 'experimenting'. Again unresponsive, so I let it go.

There was no indication whatsoever of her gayness. So if other guys have had similar experiences, this may be the culprit. It was just different in every way from the no interest rejection. Oh well, onward and upward.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Just because a chick doesn't kiss you back, does not make her a dyke. Do you have any other sources?
Ha, yea I know that. But yea I have very reliable sources, but surely you don't expect me to reveal them.

I'm not so arrogant to think that every girl that doesn't want to fvck me is gay. That would make me an idiot, would it not?

I can think of plenty of girls that shot me down that I know for a fact are heterosexual females.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you told us it sounds like she just wasn't attracted to you - not that she's a lesbian.

Moved to DJD.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: If she was a lesbo, then why did she let you kiss her? If you knew for fact that she gets with other chicks and you got at least a kiss out of her, i would maybe think that she was bi.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crowes22: I have seen and hear MANY things in my life, but this is deff a 1st.

If you don’t mind, could you please approach her and ask her what went on in her head? if not for u, then for me, please?:) I'm really interested to find out what she was thinking just standing there with her eye's closed, with no response, and then let u kiss her again? ... This is beyond my understanding... I hope you can post a reply to this after speaking to her and let me know what she said:up:

Laterz...

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
crowes22: I have seen and hear MANY things in my life, but this is deff a 1st.

If you don’t mind, could you please approach her and ask her what went on in her head? if not for u, then for me, please?:)
I would if I could but I can't. Plus I wouldn't really feel right doing that. It'd sound like I was a whiner, ya know. It's her right to say no, I drop it totally. This chick and I live over 1000 miles apart too. We didn't know each other. But we do share some mutual friends. That should clear it up for some of you guys, but no offense I was confused too, that is the only reason I'm telling this. She said something after I let it go, that triggered all this interest from me. (sorry I'm not saying what it was, as I don't know who reads this stuff) I was left thinking WTF?

Then I started thinking and asking questions b/c this was the stangest rejection I've ever gotten.

Page:Question: If she was a lesbo, then why did she let you kiss her? If you knew for fact that she gets with other chicks and you got at least a kiss out of her, i would maybe think that she was bi.

That is the thing, I DIDN'T know she got down w/ other girls. When I say kiss, recall guys this was a first time kiss, it's not like I came at her like a damn rabid dog/mouth wide open. A closed mouth kiss both times but longer than a peck. You know how chicks will try to make you try a few times before they give it up? THAT is what I thought we had. But I was wrong, plus I let it go. I initially thought it was ASD and didn't really feel like fighting that. Then she made her comment, it got me thinking.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would surprise you how many chicks out there that are lesbian. From MY experience, these girls are usually bi-tchy and completely cold to men that hit on them. I get the idea some of them just hate for men to hit on them because well.... they don't like men first of all, duh. One time I approached this one girl who was being spoon fed food by another cute girl, and when I tried to talk to her she made a strange face and said "Whaaaat?!", like she was saying what the hell do you want? Funny thing is, I had actually given her a compliment (I know, not really a pimp thing to do, but this is irrelevant here, I was just being friendly with her). I thought it over: I had never seen her with a bf (never had one from what I know), she was being spoon fed food by her "friend", and she was a complete bit-ch to me.... possibly a lesbian right? So, in conclusion, I would say the biggest bit-ch-shields come from lesbians... no matter what you say to them, it is a shield you can't penetrate.