Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got picked up by a milf

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I kinda ended up talking to this woman who works in the same building. Shes like 40 yo but looks great. She have a slim physique and good face. We've been talking a few times and last convo with her she started talking about sex. What positions she liked and stuff like that. She complimented me on how I looked.

I always treated her like a co-worker and stuff just being friendly. She gave me her number and said I should call her if I wanted to come over to her place. From what I could tell she wanted me to come over and **** her. I've never met a woman who was this forward and pretty much inviting me to her place like that.

To be honest it feels a bit wierd. I mean she looks ok but there's 17 years difference between us. Anyone got experience from this sorta thing? Is there any difference from macking a 40 yo girl from a 20 yo?

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a 40 year old last year when I was 21. Awesome lol. I love older woman bc they dont play games. If they want to **** they will tell you. It's usually no strings attached too. I would do it if I was you.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called her today, I'm meeting up with her tomorrow to **** her. It's kinda exciting. Sex with women same age ain't anything special but this is kinda like loosing the virginity one more time. She seems to have a really horny personality so hopefully it wont be any of that shy girl/not knowing what they want bull**** so many women have.

Well anyways. Both thumbs up, this is gonna be fun :D

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell are you waiting for mate? When I was 17, I lodged with 40 year old women while at collage and ended up paying for my room three or four times a week, sometimes twice a night - went home at the end of the course totally knacked. Hell, I learnt a lot about women in those years.

If she wants it, and she looks great, then give it to her.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck

Reborn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im lifeforce cba to relog

I got kinda disappointed by the whole thing. I imagined it would be all that much better than with a girl the same age. Seems she was just one of those "lay on her back and do nothing"girls. She complained I pulled her hair... Most young girls love it when I pull their hair or hold them their arms down with one hand. Besides she was rather lose as well and I'm not all that badly equipped.

Well at least it was an experience, will probably never do an older girl again. Young girls ftw.