Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got "banned" from Hinge

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the way everything is going nowdays. All the woke businesses are banning anyone who doesn't absolutely tow the woke line. Bumble doesn't let you use its service unless you pledge yourself to black lives matter. Anyone who is part of that group is snitching on anyone who dares disagree with the narrative, and you'll just be excommunicated and purged. You probably used some term that is considered misogynistic or racist. Just yesterday I saw an article how crosswalk signs are racist because the light in them is white. It's become THAT stupid.

The woke cult of intersectionality has only one way to go and that's down to the path of inquisition. They will always come up with more stupid ways to alienate people as they come up with more and more ridiculous rules because the group is a mob mentality that is run by idiots. They're in a purity spiral that gets more and more stringent every day, and as they ban everyone, people will just move to whatever platform isn't about Censorship. Twitter and Facebook ban you, go to Parler. Youtube bans you, go to Bitchute.

Capitalism will fill the void and the woke movement will disintegrate into a massive screech of mental retardation as they eat each other down to the last soy-infused, gender-neutral, dipsh!t moron.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Im sure she rationalize this in one way or an other and in her mind its not revenge or butthurt

- Im saving other women from that predator

Or

- he lied to me made me feel like this was going somewhere then ghost.

etc
-
likely....this sosuave member must have a sister....he's figured some stuff out.

Hinge and in Robert 28's case Tinder, are location apps. So if banned, one probably needs new number/new data plan/new email registering address.

When back on, don't use the same dam paddleboarding pic. Use something new and go and report/ban the bytches you think did it to you....right away....before they can discern its your profile.
A little childish but hey, there's a few you don't have to worry about, lmao.

Now come up with a soft rejection line.

"Thank you for spending time chatting and getting to know me but I've made the decision to keep searching.
The best of luck in your future endeavors and thank you again."

Use this dam line. Don't leave women on 'read' or let them see you're online without replying back even a "hi"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used hinge so cant really tell anything about the tech point of view, I agree with you that it was the oldie to report you and possibly even create some lie.

You get the "neurologist" that despite being a professional cant help but feel inadeguate deep down cause she knows that being an expired post wall single mom is a no appeal condition no matter how much money you get or how cool people say you are.

Her ego got a further hit from you or possibly many different guys so she threw a tantrum and hit the report button, hard to say how her hamster powered brain rationalized that cause even if we try to imagine we would still probably put some kind of logic behing it.

The good thing about tinder at least is that when you decide to drop a girl you simply unmatch her and she is good as gone, which is an amazing thing you found out a girl sucks and can get rid of her while cant contact you anymore (unless u give her ur phone nr.).

Post wall women are a curse anyway, the sense of fairness of a bratty kid, the logic of a teenager and the s3x applea of...well a post wall woman but worst of all is that they have a power without responsibilities when it comes of creating problems.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I’ve been on Hinge for maybe two years. I wasn’t in love with the app but compared to Match, POF, Bumble, I liked it the best. I’ve communicated with a fair number of women on the app (had to message a lot though just to get a few hits), but only met 2-3. One girl I did see for about 2 months around a year ago then it fizzled.

This past week, I was chatting with two women, mainly for kicks. I was lukewarm on both. One was a doctor (neurologist), maybe a HB6-7. Had two kids and lived 30 miles away. We talked about motivational speakers and I was somewhat interested in her work, but never asked her out. I let things sit for the past 3-4 days and didn’t reply to her latest message. The other one was younger, maybe a HB7, closer, no kids. I was more interested in her. I asked her out for drinks for Friday and she said she’s not comfortable going to a restaurant yet due to COVID but she’d be up for paddle boarding, as we were talking about going sometime. I let this one sit for the past 3-4 days too and didn’t respond to her last message. I was just kind of “meh” on both women and just not even sure I wanted to date really with COVID and I’m just not all that enthused about the whole dating process. To pull a line from @Glassguy, “but the door is always open a bit,” which is true.

I checked my Hinge account earlier today for a few minutes. Nothing good. I just checked it again and it said I’ve been permanently banned for violating the terms of service. Keep in mind, I haven’t met anyone off of Hinge in about a year, and my messages are all benign chit chat about hobbies and work. I looked up how to contact Hinge’s support department, and they won’t even tell you why you were banned—you just get banned and that’s it.

So my thought is one of the two women I was chatting with, my gut says the neurologist because I could just tell she was very interested in me, got super pissed when I went dark and unmatched with me. When you unmatch with someone from Hinge, you choose why and I think there was an option saying the person was inappropriate on an in-person date or similar. My guess is she said we went out and I was inappropriate and tried to get me banned. Hinge could have easily looked at our chat transcript, which was quite plain and boring, so it couldn’t be that.

I mean WTF? OLD and women have bad enough reputations and now this? The dumb b*itch gets me banned because I didn’t answer her last question fast enough? What a c*unt. Just goes to show how vindictive women can be when you deny or reject them.

I really don’t care all that much, just wanted to pass long the story and see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

My guess is Hinge is run by a bunch of femi-nazis and beta male wimps.

~Dash~

View attachment 4431
I would just restart your account and move on. I was on Hinge at one point to just check it out and it seemed to have a few better options and resulted in a couple of lays.

OLD absolutely favors the woman in every aspect.....until you connect and pull them into your frame. Then its game over.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just restart your account and move on. I was on Hinge at one point to just check it out and it seemed to have a few better options and resulted in a couple of lays.

OLD absolutely favors the woman in every aspect.....until you connect and pull them into your frame. Then its game over.
I thought about setting up a new acct but f*uck 'em.

I looked up their HQ and Hinge is a small company (less than 50 employees) in NYC likely run by hyper-sensitive juvenile women just looking for reasons to boot men off the site as it's probably overun with them as is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm older than you think, Chief.
Chief, lol.
Ever heat that Dane Cook routine where the fast food clerk calls him chief? It's at about the 4:50 mark here, if you're curious:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is Hinge is run by a bunch of femi-nazis and beta male wimps.
They are all like that these days. If you see the people that are in senior leadership and on the board of a lot of these apps, they are the worst females that you wouldn't wish on you worst enemies.

Your example clearly demonstrates the #metoo movement way of thinking that's infected the Westernized nations sadly. Crucify first based on whatever the females says because everyone knows they are always right and investigate later, after the damage has already been done in many ways(career, image, sponsorship, lost $, etc).

Is it really hard for the admins of Hinge to do a little investigative work and look up the chat log between you and your accuser to see if anything malicious or bad things were said? I think not but it's easier to just crucify apparently...

I've always likes Hinge the best out of the other apps but now with your experience, it's left a bad taste in my mouth for sure.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry that happened - I know it’s not the end of the world but if there’s one thing that’s frustrating beyond belief, it’s when something unjust happens and you then get stonewalled afterwards and have no recourse.

This reminded me of a group conversation I was a part of. Someone brought up some accusations that were in the media at the time about a woman who accused a man of sexual harassment. This particular accusation was suspect and only one woman was making it. One of the girls in the conversation said “If a girl accuses a man of something, I always believe the girl and so should everyone.” She really believed it and meant it - that if a girl accuses a man of something, she is to be believed without question. When I told her that was ridiculous, she looked at me like she was shocked I didn’t agree with her and couldn’t even begin to fathom why. I think a lot of women feel this way and that’s why you have online dating apps like Bumble and Hinge, which are female-oriented, setup to allow women to self-police it. Having said that, these companies are small and it would be difficult for them to manually review each and every claim of improper behavior so they just figure they will let the women handle the policing. What’s odd is that most social media platforms have something similar but it takes a certain number of complaints before the system will automatically ban a person, which makes a lot more sense than what it sounds like Hinge is doing - single report equaling a ban.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry that happened - I know it’s not the end of the world but if there’s one thing that’s frustrating beyond belief, it’s when something unjust happens and you then get stonewalled afterwards and have no recourse.

This reminded me of a group conversation I was a part of. Someone brought up some accusations that were in the media at the time about a woman who accused a man of sexual harassment. This particular accusation was suspect and only one woman was making it. One of the girls in the conversation said “If a girl accuses a man of something, I always believe the girl and so should everyone.” She really believed it and meant it - that if a girl accuses a man of something, she is to be believed without question. When I told her that was ridiculous, she looked at me like she was shocked I didn’t agree with her and couldn’t even begin to fathom why. I think a lot of women feel this way and that’s why you have online dating apps like Bumble and Hinge, which are female-oriented, setup to allow women to self-police it. Having said that, these companies are small and it would be difficult for them to manually review each and every claim of improper behavior so they just figure they will let the women handle the policing. What’s odd is that most social media platforms have something similar but it takes a certain number of complaints before the system will automatically ban a person, which makes a lot more sense than what it sounds like Hinge is doing - single report equaling a ban.
Good post. Not surprised the woman in your group automatically sided with another woman. All you need to have happen as a man is be accused and your royally screwed, innocent or not.

I think what might be happening is that there's a growing trend among women and maybe even some butthurt men that if someone stops communicating with you on OLD, doesn't reply to a msg fast enough, etc., the other person reports them as rude or innappropriate as a way to "fire back" for getting jilted or ghosted. So over time, they do add up and you get banned.

It's like a bunch of snot-nosed brats who can't play nice in the sandbox and then go tattling to mommy and daddy for the most minor of infractions.

I will blame women more for this behavior because their egos are so fragile and they cannot deal with rejection well. Men are far more used to bad behavior and most just deal with it and move on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This look alot like the #metoo witch hunt.

Women tend to cope with this kind of strategy.

Coping strategy
Appraisal-focused (adaptive cognitive) strategies occur when the person modifies the way they think, for example: employing denial, or distancing oneself from the problem.

Also there are studies about the more ppl hear of something others do the more they will emulate. Robert CIaldini call it social proof
Suicide wave is a good example, or even terrorist attack.
You remember when out of nowhere there was alot of truck ramming into crowd.

. It describes a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in an attempt to undertake behavior in a given situation.

Social proof is considered prominent in ambiguous social situations where people are unable to determine the appropriate mode of behavior, and is driven by the assumption that the surrounding people possess more knowledge about the current situation.

I wish we could spot those delusional women before we start interacting with them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Not surprised the woman in your group automatically sided with another woman. All you need to have happen as a man is be accused and your royally screwed, innocent or not.

I think what might be happening is that there's a growing trend among women and maybe even some butthurt men that if someone stops communicating with you on OLD, doesn't reply to a msg fast enough, etc., the other person reports them as rude or innappropriate as a way to "fire back" for getting jilted or ghosted. So over time, they do add up and you get banned.

It's like a bunch of snot-nosed brats who can't play nice in the sandbox and then go tattling to mommy and daddy for the most minor of infractions.

I will blame women more for this behavior because their egos are so fragile and they cannot deal with rejection well. Men are far more used to bad behavior and most just deal with it and move on.
I belive in more like the way to deal with a dating app or site is the same way you deal with night life, aka, put all charge on males and leave females free to join, why? in a bussiness model you want the most effective way to amke money and to do that you need more female then male ratio, talking with one who had a night club he did mention he would always look for ways to let more females then amles in because, if there is a lot of males a chance to have a fight will be higher, and in the end less guys will go with means less money to be made, plus you know how much guys spend on girly drinks for females on these palces

so i'm not really finding hard that happen, in a bussiness sense, is more sound to burn a guy or 2 then being cursed as a woman hater app, even more with way ridiculous ideas are spreading.

its anoying but, the end game we really shouldn't bother to deal with dating apps and apps like lulu, remember most money made is around us men, so keeping your bussiness else where will be the only way to fight back this, problem is we would need a lot of mens doing so

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a business idea last night: 5050 Dating.

It's a site where the ratio of men and women by age group is 50/50. If there's an imbalance, you get put on a waiting list, and like a nightclub, 5 leave and 5 more can join. Certainly this will benefit men, but some women may bite as they get hit up by many men who have no chance to date them. Maybe you need to take a quiz first to gauge social skills and even have an interview. Looks would count too. 5's get matched with 5's. So you'd need to be "approved." Kind of like a virtual matchmaking service ala It's Just Lunch. Blatant rudeness would not be tolerated and we would keep count--for the accused AND the accuser. Proof would be required to permanently ban someone, like a screenshot from your phone. However, once you meet in person, all bets are off. We've done our job.

I'll only need $100K to get started. Who wants to Venmo me some start-up funds??? Haha.

I honestly think this could work.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this is bad you should check out the reviews from places like seeking.com, it's loaded with comments from men who paid lots of money (i think it's something like 100 bucks a month) and got banned immediately and randomly accused of harrassment, using sexual language and BS like that. It seemed like the women reported men they were "unpleased" with over random reasons and these men got banned instantly, the majority of them didn't even use offensive language according to the reviews. Poor suckers aren't even allowed to pay for women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This look alot like the #metoo witch hunt.

Women tend to cope with this kind of strategy.

Coping strategy
Appraisal-focused (adaptive cognitive) strategies occur when the person modifies the way they think, for example: employing denial, or distancing oneself from the problem.

Also there are studies about the more ppl hear of something others do the more they will emulate. Robert CIaldini call it social proof
Suicide wave is a good example, or even terrorist attack.
You remember when out of nowhere there was alot of truck ramming into crowd.

. It describes a psychological and social phenomenon wherein people copy the actions of others in an attempt to undertake behavior in a given situation.

Social proof is considered prominent in ambiguous social situations where people are unable to determine the appropriate mode of behavior, and is driven by the assumption that the surrounding people possess more knowledge about the current situation.

I wish we could spot those delusional women before we start interacting with them.
How do you feel about this "conformity"?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this is bad you should check out the reviews from places like seeking.com, it's loaded with comments from men who paid lots of money (i think it's something like 100 bucks a month) and got banned immediately and randomly accused of harrassment, using sexual language and BS like that. It seemed like the women reported men they were "unpleased" with over random reasons and these men got banned instantly, the majority of them didn't even use offensive language according to the reviews. Poor suckers aren't even allowed to pay for women.
All you gotta do is look at the beta founder Brandon Wade of that site and that will say a lot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you gotta do is look at the beta founder Brandon Wade of that site and that will say a lot.

Womans in charge in that pic. She's allowing that position. His hand rests on her thighs as if asking for permission.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey see monkey do.

Id like to think, we should be better than this
On the air plane when every one stands up to stress being in the aisle and waiting i sit down and relax. Because mw doing the same won't speed anything up and will stress me like them.