Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got "banned" from Hinge

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the air plane when every one stands up to stress being in the aisle and waiting i sit down and relax. Because mw doing the same won't speed anything up and will stress me like them.
Yep need to see if thing we do is actualy influence by others. Some ppl dont even know why they do thing.
Remember the ridiculous toilet paper shortage?
Why all those clown ran to the atore and bought crazy amount of toilet paper?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yep need to see if thing we do is actualy influence by others. Some ppl dont even know why they do thing.
Ironically the same people that think Covid19 is the boogeyman, we should shut down and totally lose our economy over it, etc.

Nothing more than a bunch of window licking sheeple!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some plug into a "group" that they are part of and like an "agent" in the movie the Matrix, their image shifted and they performed and did as the group expected them to do. Some of the things they did to please that group, they really don't like doing, but they did those actions full of joy and hoping to get noticed for doing it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some plug into a "group" that they are part of and like an "agent" in the movie the Matrix, their image shifted and they performed and did as the group expected them to do. Some of the things they did to please that group, they really don't like doing, but they did those actions full of joy and hoping to get noticed for doing it.
This is weak frame.......

Some studies have been made about women being more susceptible to be in a cult or to follow some stupid trend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is weak frame.......

Some studies have been made about women being more susceptible to be in a cult or to follow some stupid trend.
It was "women" who I notice behave like that. Their personality and image literally shifted before my eyes. Things that were valueable to the group were valueable to her and outside that group, she really does not like that stuff at all. She wanted to make the group happy.

By following a "trend" or a "group think" they absolve themselves of much of the responsibility.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been proven in real life by people like Keith Raniere who formed the NXIVM group marketed towards women as a life improvement group. This guy definitely knew how to rope in the sheep allowing him to have sex with almost all of the members and even brand quite a few of them with his initials into their skin.

Google Keith Raniere NXIVM for anyone interested in learning more.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been proven in real life by people like Keith Raniere who formed the NXIVM group marketed towards women as a life improvement group. This guy definitely knew how to rope in the sheep allowing him to have sex with almost all of the members and even brand quite a few of them with his initials into their skin.

I remember the Alisson Mack arrest.

Interesting lets start a cult !!

But is it just me but most of those man cult leader are wimps !

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting. Jonestown was also some crazy sh*t. That guy, Jim Jones, really had some kind of black magic ability. He attracted people without giving them anything materialistic. They were mostly people who didn't have a purpose in life and some of them had problems within their families. So they looked for connection and a feeling of belonging there. Although it was clear he was preaching bullsh*t.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But is it just me but most of those man cult leader are wimps !
I boil it down to being a master at psychology, charisma, intelligence. Often once these guys start speaking, women go blind on their looks and is often overcome with what they have to say. You could say master of game in a sense.

A universal thing that was said about him when they interviewed all the women that joined was that he was intelligent.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, that sucks. Shadow banning by companies is going to cost some serious credibility. She probably said you were racist or threatened her or something.

Not sure I would date anyone that is too afraid to go on a date because of COVID, it's a clear demonstration of how little they actually know...

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, same thing happened to me. I made my Hinge a week ago and bought the paid version. Had over 600 matches and I guess one girl got pissed that I didn’t get back to her and reported me. Hopefully I can get my money back.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been on Hinge for maybe two years. I wasn’t in love with the app but compared to Match, POF, Bumble, I liked it the best. I’ve communicated with a fair number of women on the app (had to message a lot though just to get a few hits), but only met 2-3. One girl I did see for about 2 months around a year ago then it fizzled.

This past week, I was chatting with two women, mainly for kicks. I was lukewarm on both. One was a doctor (neurologist), maybe a HB6-7. Had two kids and lived 30 miles away. We talked about motivational speakers and I was somewhat interested in her work, but never asked her out. I let things sit for the past 3-4 days and didn’t reply to her latest message. The other one was younger, maybe a HB7, closer, no kids. I was more interested in her. I asked her out for drinks for Friday and she said she’s not comfortable going to a restaurant yet due to COVID but she’d be up for paddle boarding, as we were talking about going sometime. I let this one sit for the past 3-4 days too and didn’t respond to her last message. I was just kind of “meh” on both women and just not even sure I wanted to date really with COVID and I’m just not all that enthused about the whole dating process. To pull a line from @Glassguy, “but the door is always open a bit,” which is true.

I checked my Hinge account earlier today for a few minutes. Nothing good. I just checked it again and it said I’ve been permanently banned for violating the terms of service. Keep in mind, I haven’t met anyone off of Hinge in about a year, and my messages are all benign chit chat about hobbies and work. I looked up how to contact Hinge’s support department, and they won’t even tell you why you were banned—you just get banned and that’s it.

So my thought is one of the two women I was chatting with, my gut says the neurologist because I could just tell she was very interested in me, got super pissed when I went dark and unmatched with me. When you unmatch with someone from Hinge, you choose why and I think there was an option saying the person was inappropriate on an in-person date or similar. My guess is she said we went out and I was inappropriate and tried to get me banned. Hinge could have easily looked at our chat transcript, which was quite plain and boring, so it couldn’t be that.

I mean WTF? OLD and women have bad enough reputations and now this? The dumb b*itch gets me banned because I didn’t answer her last question fast enough? What a c*unt. Just goes to show how vindictive women can be when you deny or reject them.

I really don’t care all that much, just wanted to pass long the story and see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

My guess is Hinge is run by a bunch of femi-nazis and beta male wimps.

~Dash~

View attachment 4431
At Least you didnt work with you or she'd get you fired for harassment. Or if you'd ever actually met she would say you raped her. Sounds extreme but it happens every day. Consider this dodging a huge bullet.