Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got an ephiphany: A non **** reason to hit the gym and get ready to fight with other males if you wanna hold your value in front of your peers or so

Niwoor222

Banned
Reaction score
I can report tons of time where antiAmogging techniques don't work to defend against other males, specially under some situations and circumstances where you can do what basically would be the exact move to shut down other subtlety and "smart" agressor.
There are times where the best move I can find is to attack back more aggressive and establish dominance and masculinity through the force and strength.
There are times where you can not ignore an amog because he is in the same social circle than you and you still want to get a connection with another person in the social circle. There are a lot of circumstances like that.

You can also pass his tests in front of many but when the amog is really a headache he keeps throwing tests and ****s on you non stop. Everything from his mouth is an accusation, a critique or challenge.
When I encounter a person like that. I can't see any antiamogging works. The only solution I have found is to embrace the guy and bring the elephant in the room because the guy never stop playing because he can not realize he is losing every single time he is throwing tests on me. I then have to bring him to the earth.
"Dude do you have any problem with me?. I say that with confidence and subcomunicating him I am open to resolve the problem at any way if he is not willing to stop his focus on me.
That is an ultimatum. Next time he does the same. I have to punch him in the face otherwise verbal solution is weak from my side since I already did the verbal ultimatum.

I encounter a situation one time where a guy was feeling jealous of me and to relieve his pain he tried to talk to me but trying to amogging me by giving me advice (he was trying to be an authority about moral and how things should work related with social dynamics, funny thing was that I was way much better than him at pick up and social skills). I didn't want to fight. I usually avoid to fight. I said to this guy many time bro, I don't wanna know what you have to say to me. I don't need your advice. I couldn't persuade this angry guy no matter what I did. I repeat the same sentence many times until I get angry and I punched him in the face. One punch and it was the end. It was the solution. The guy started respecting me and avoiding me.

I usually don't like to get to that extreme because it is Overt and you break the 4th wall but I get more and more reference experiences that it is the right solution

Last edited:

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You're the AMOGger and that dude might have been trying to get you to be just a tad self-aware
2) You lose all value when acting like this
3) You need therapy.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While an entertaining read, I think you've spent far too much time analyzing this lol. Going to the gym to work out is primarily to improve your health and self esteem, not prepare you for bloodsport. Muscles are to a great extent all show no go; if you want to prove your manhood take up a combat sport.

If you perceive a guy to be a "threat" (physical altercation is unlikely) just laugh and ignore him. Guys who go around causing problems, "trolls", are usually twisted and distorted, they are mentally sick. That's why they act that way. To lose control over what they do shows you are going the same path towards becoming a mental midget.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You don't hold your value, you simply look like you are a hothead who doesn't know how to control himself.

Only people that have nothing going for them in their life, hence nothing to lose, would want to do this. Especially with the way people are crazy today and will kill you for the smallest transgressions. Not smart OP.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You don't hold your value, you simply look like you are a hothead who doesn't know how to control himself.

Only people that have nothing going for them in their life, hence nothing to lose, would want to do this. Especially with the way people are crazy today and will kill you for the smallest transgressions. Not smart OP.
Or the many of us that carry and will "stand our ground"

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to the gym to work out is primarily to improve your health and self esteem, not prepare you for bloodsport.
Someone lied to me! Every boy's dream was Bloodsport. Or Three Ninjas.

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this, constantly battling the right state of mindset between peace and stability over threats and wrong interpretation of languages. Day by day, every interaction always contains a touch of envy and insecurity, the ignorant men and even family who only knows how to drink(pregnant looking men trend) and smoke, tried connecting with them only end to up saying the things that got you questioning everything. It doesn't break me really it's just making me sad every time I wake up from my bed knowing how it's just gonna be another day of the same insecurities.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of all guys don't know how to fight except for wildly throwing punches in a bar fight. Learn some MMA but an AMOG is not worth going to jail for plus you'll look bad in front of your friends if you initially punch him.

I haven't had to do this in a long time but the next time he starts up try saying "Dude, are you hitting on me? I've been hit on before by guys and that's exactly what it sounds like. I don't swing that way, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Good luck to you." Then turn your back and ignore him. If he keeps up, laugh and say "Dude! You cannot date me! But you can get me a beer if you want."

If at any time the guy physically pushes or even touches you, and some guys get really pissed when you call them gay, THEN you have the right to throw a punch. A straight right hand to the face will send a message but if you want to put him down, learn to throw an uppercut directly under his jaw. 100% he'll go down as most don't expect it and it's hard to block. Mike Tyson perfected this punch. But ONLY if he assaults you first.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While an entertaining read, I think you've spent far too much time analyzing this lol. Going to the gym to work out is primarily to improve your health and self esteem, not prepare you for bloodsport. Muscles are to a great extent all show no go; if you want to prove your manhood take up a combat sport.

If you perceive a guy to be a "threat" (physical altercation is unlikely) just laugh and ignore him. Guys who go around causing problems, "trolls", are usually twisted and distorted, they are mentally sick. That's why they act that way. To lose control over what they do shows you are going the same path towards becoming a mental midget.

Whilst I agree in theory and laughing them off, it doesn't always work/stop them. You could just avoid them, but sometimes they're part of the wider social group so are usually around during gatherings. I had issues (funny enough with a short guy) years ago, I just ignored/laughed at him, but it didn't stop him at all.

Punching someone is vastly increasing your odds of repercussions, whether that's from authorities or the social group. I cant see people being impresses unless you're all really young or some kind of low class bunch.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, you never know if the guy mogging you is carrying a weapon. Yes, take up the fight and wind up dead, all to impress some worthless poon. :rolleyes:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy back when I was in construction. A 5’4” good looking dude who was Native American. He said he used to be a fighter and I could believe it. Guy had presence and physique to back it up. However what he told me was the way of a fighter was to always be fighting. He eventually wised up and stopped because he realized he’d always be fighting if he allowed others to bait him or attack him into it.

the guy claimed to have a hot girlfriend and showed me tons of pics on his phone of all the strippers he banged. No idea if it was true but I didn’t want to mess withhim because of his vibe.

hard to say if it’s the vibe or the fighting that got him the hot girls. Like it or not, thehotter the woman, the more they seem to like the dangerous crazy types. But maybe there’s a way to be zen and still have that edge like the guy I knew. I have no idea

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, you never know if the guy mogging you is carrying a weapon. Yes, take up the fight and wind up dead, all to impress some worthless poon. :rolleyes:
You're right, but others can sense that and know that you will not. both women and men. when you decide that you will, most of it stops.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right, but others can sense that and know that you will not. both women and men. when you decide that you will, most of it stops.
I disagree with this from personal experience. I’m too thin to be a fighter so I’m not. Rarely been challenged and when I have, the person in question was obviously low on the social hierarchy ladder. That tells me all I need to know

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this from personal experience. I’m too thin to be a fighter so I’m not. Rarely been challenged and when I have, the person in question was obviously low on the social hierarchy ladder. That tells me all I need to know
I get that. but that guy... you know the one, will push and push, and if you shy away it creates a vibe that is toxic. Basically, that low guy is challenging you for a position on the ladder or feels challenged by you. He doesn't challenge everyone, only those he gets a sense that he can bully. In the same way, the top guy will step on you for the same reasons, not all top guys are kind...

No need to fight usually as long as that guy knows you will. This one was something I had to fix, and it made difference in all areas of life.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that. but that guy... you know the one, will push and push, and if you shy away it creates a vibe that is toxic. Basically, that low guy is challenging you for a position on the ladder or feels challenged by you. He doesn't challenge everyone, only those he gets a sense that he can bully. In the same way, the top guy will step on you for the same reasons, not all top guys are kind...

No need to fight usually as long as that guy knows you will. This one was something I had to fix, and it made difference in all areas of life.
I never fight. I side step. Other areas to be. Not sure the exact situation with that guy but I’d ignore him and let him throw the first punch then get him charged with assault.