I got AMOG'd - need help.

Zan

Reaction score
I was working a 4 set at yesterday's football game, I was leaning against a fence and these 4 girls surrounding me. I had been working them for ****ing 10 minutes! Then this guy comes up and says, "hey, hey you're Zan, holy **** dude whatsup, remember that time you were making out with like 4 dudes". And no this was NOT playful, he kept ****ing stressing it. And he literally meant it, this guy was intentionally amoging me to get to the girls. So he blew me out with 2 of the girls and got there attention and started chatting them up, while I was left with 2 of the other girls (and trust me, the set was never the same after that frame game). So I pull out early, and I just go into another set.

How could I have responded in that exact situation?

And can someone tell me how to ****ing deal with AMOG's?

I need some hardcore material here!

(btw, the AMOG is a guy i've personally known from about 3rd grade, at a point we were really good friends around 6-7th grade, but then we just grew apart - no fight or anything - and we are on friendly terms, we just don't chill, so I was just ****ing blown away as to why this ****er would do that to me for no reason)

Oh and also, this guy has a girlfriend, and I plan to ****ing take his girlfriend now (we go to the same high school).

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... AMOG him back. C'mon he wasn't even that clever. You could have done so many things. Say, pretend like you don't even know who he is. Just look at him and say

"Look, I don't know how you know my name... but there's some guys right over there who I'm sure would be thrilled to meet you. They might even make out for you since you seem to enjoy that."

Then ignore him. Look at the girls and do the "This guy is weird" look with the eye rool when he talks. Next time he says something say "Why are you still here? Don't be afraid of them! They want to meet you. Now.... GO! You can do it"

Then look at the girls like "let's get away from this guy", then say something like "Hey, let's go over to the concession stand and get a drink" and start walking.

Then if he followed you, he'd seem really weird following you. You could take the girls aside and whisper to them, where he can barely hear, "Do you know this guy? He's really creepin me out... why is he following us"

If you can make him seem creepy, trust me - you win.

That's just one way of doin it, that may or may not work depending on his personality, the girls, etc.

I think maybe the best thing I can point out to you is this - a guy who walks up and instantly tries to put you down is not trying to be your friend. You have no reason to be nice to him. He sees you in control of a group and is trying to take that away, but it's up to you to give him permission to do so. By not responding to his insult, and probably giving submissive behavior (I wasn't there, so I can only guess) you said "Have at it, sir."

The point is, you were talking to the girls. They were enjoying your company. You were the AMOG. He walked up and annoyed you. Well if you had been leading the group well, you could have made them annoyed too. The fact is, don't let other people come up and walk all over you like that. I gaurantee he figured, before he ever walked up, that all he had to do is come up and say something stupid to make you look bad and you'd just back off and let him take over. He knew that, and that's why he did it. And he was right.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you were making out with 4 dudes?

umm...you have bigger problems than him...

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not experienced, but i'd like to say some stuffs, hope it helps you.

"hey, hey you're Zan, holy **** dude whatsup, remember that time you were making out with like 4 dudes"

this is what i would do

- "yeah, arn't you one of those 4 guys??" - jokingly about it . turn the frame into humor.

- "dude, don't always be a an ******* and giving me bad reps infront of my new friends"

- "*****, shut the **** up!" and leave the whole set, let him have those four *****es. Doing so, he won't mess with u again. I think.

- "**** you man" and then continue to do ur set.

- "uhh, no? are u sure u got the right friend man? "

there are ton of ways to reply, but the important thing is don't let this guy or any guy step over you again.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
you were making out with 4 dudes?

umm...you have bigger problems than him...
I agree with this guy.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zan
I was working a 4 set at yesterday's football game, I was leaning against a fence and these 4 girls surrounding me. I had been working them for ****ing 10 minutes! Then this guy comes up and says, "hey, hey you're Zan, holy **** dude whatsup, remember that time you were making out with like 4 dudes". And no this was NOT playful, he kept ****ing stressing it. And he literally meant it, this guy was intentionally amoging me to get to the girls. So he blew me out with 2 of the girls and got there attention and started chatting them up, while I was left with 2 of the other girls (and trust me, the set was never the same after that frame game). So I pull out early, and I just go into another set.

How could I have responded in that exact situation?

And can someone tell me how to ****ing deal with AMOG's?

I need some hardcore material here!

(btw, the AMOG is a guy i've personally known from about 3rd grade, at a point we were really good friends around 6-7th grade, but then we just grew apart - no fight or anything - and we are on friendly terms, we just don't chill, so I was just ****ing blown away as to why this ****er would do that to me for no reason)

Oh and also, this guy has a girlfriend, and I plan to ****ing take his girlfriend now (we go to the same high school).
You just gotta have wits. If you strike back quick you're fine, if you look phased youre done.

*****: (I refuse to call him AMOG cause a chump like that's not alpha) Hey dude werent you making out with 4 dudes? That was awesome!!
You: Yeah man! Weren't you the one sucking my ****? We sure made a great team! Good times man.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that was harsh, but did you really have make-out with 4 guys.
Someone cannot be that wicked to you for no reason you see. tell us the truth.

Zan

Reaction score
I didn't make out with 4 guys...he just used that to phase me, and get the girls.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... that was a wicked AMOG line. You could slap him hard on the back and say "I LOVE this guy.". You could say, "Whoa, cool, man! Listen, I need your help with these girls. I'll pay you ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS to take them from me. Come on man, I just know you can do it!" Or you could completely ignore him.

Man, that guy must've been good.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that guy sounds like he's pretty good at being an AMOG.

I like seanchai's idea, slap him on the back and say "Man, I LOVE this guy!".

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I usually do is:

"Who is this guy?" (said to the group of girls)

"Wow man....you dont have to try so hard, If you wanna hook up with these girls just talk to them...no need to beat around the bush" (makes him look like a try hard, you immediatel become alpha and hes beta)

Another good one...credit to my boy TylerDurden- "cool man" and continue ignoring him

"dude....you dont have to try so hard..we all think your cool"

"HEY DUDE!! (match his overly exited pitch) Your a cool guy!!!....IM sure you say cool ****!!!!!!.........say something cool!!!!

What I would have done is just said "cool man" and led the ladies somewhere else......hed look like a frickin tool if he followed us......and if he does......you can quietly say to the ladies "this guy is creeping me out....what a stalker"

Hope this Helps man!

~Smooth

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA it is a kinda funny line to use "make out with 4 guys" haha, Now dude I understand your issue but come on either he was only joking or you have done something to piss him off and now he is getting back at you, you cannot be totally innocent.

As far as what to do their are heaps of things you could have said a couple of good ones have already been said, the best way to deal with a AMOG is to make him look small and childish.
After he said you could have just turned to him and said
"oh wow dude.......gay jokes they were sooooo funny last year....hey didnt I hear you say the same thing to that group over there......Cant you ever think of something original to say.....hmmmm no wonder you dont get laid" Make sure it is all said very lightly then just turn your back on him and talk to the girls make it clear that this conversation with him is now over.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What seanchai said. Also, slap him on the back or elbow him in the chest, like an alpha male would do. Take up his space.

He sounds good. There weren't any guys like that at my high school.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have said....

no that wasnt me with the other dudes. All i remember is when you were at the party you were found sucking some guys d*ck.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Follow This Advice, But....

What I would LIKE to do, in my heart of hearts (see I have a temper/ anger management problem ; it has gotten me into trouble before) , would be let him have the set, go to the car, retrieve Louisville Slugger from the trunk, come back up behind him, really calmly, holding the bat kind of behind you so none of the b!tches can see it and scream or anything, and then just take his knees out with it. Once he goes down, stand over him, make sure others are looking , and ask him to repeat what he just said about you again. If he can't , or if he's moaning or whining like a little girl, which will probably be something like how it would be, put a couple of kicks right into his ribs and stomach area. Then ask him to repeat once more. Then straddle his chest , grab him by the hair, and lock eyes with him, and tell him to take a good look at you, and understand you're not a B!tch, a Punk , or a Fag, and if he ever talks out of the side of his mouth to you again you will , literally, end his life. Then stand up and ask him who's making out with 4 guys now. Make him confess to his deep-seated inner homosexuality , in front of everyone (clearly any guy who would bring up this kind of thing as a way to "amog" another guy MUST have sexuality issues). Then, hopefully, about the time the police and the ambulance are arriving, you'll have enough time to # close whichever one of the girls hasn't run off crying ( clearly she'll be the one who appreciates a "bad boy" type). Your verbal harrasser who "amog'ed" you would then have been fully Chicago-style "Wop-Mogged". :cool: ;)

Sinceramente ~Dino

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Don't Follow This Advice, But....

Originally posted by DinoCassanova
What I would LIKE to do, in my heart of hearts (see I have a temper/ anger management problem ; it has gotten me into trouble before) , would be let him have the set, go to the car, retrieve Louisville Slugger from the trunk, come back up behind him, really calmly, holding the bat kind of behind you so none of the b!tches can see it and scream or anything, and then just take his knees out with it. Once he goes down, stand over him, make sure others are looking , and ask him to repeat what he just said about you again. If he can't , or if he's moaning or whining like a little girl, which will probably be something like how it would be, put a couple of kicks right into his ribs and stomach area. Then ask him to repeat once more. Then straddle his chest , grab him by the hair, and lock eyes with him, and tell him to take a good look at you, and understand you're not a B!tch, a Punk , or a Fag, and if he ever talks out of the side of his mouth to you again you will , literally, end his life. Then stand up and ask him who's making out with 4 guys now. Make him confess to his deep-seated inner homosexuality , in front of everyone (clearly any guy who would bring up this kind of thing as a way to "amog" another guy MUST have sexuality issues). Then, hopefully, about the time the police and the ambulance are arriving, you'll have enough time to # close whichever one of the girls hasn't run off crying ( clearly she'll be the one who appreciates a "bad boy" type). Your verbal harrasser who "amog'ed" you would then have been fully Chicago-style "Wop-Mogged". :cool: ;)

Sinceramente ~Dino

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think that might have blown him out of set.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Don't Follow This Advice, But....

Originally posted by DinoCassanova
Your verbal harrasser who "amog'ed" you would then have been fully Chicago-style "Wop-Mogged".
Yeah, but see, you might end up getting AMOGed in prison by a 400-pound guy called "Bubba" in more ways than one.

DinoCassanova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but see, you might end up getting AMOGed in prison by a 400-pound guy called "Bubba" in more ways than one.

>>>I will be very candid here and tell you that I've already had to deal w/that type of situation once upon a time diplomatic lies. It wasn't in prison but in the Cook County Jail. The answer is the same. You have to "amog" him even worse. With overwhelming force (which I'm still not actually recommending to the original poster of course; it would be ridiculous given his essentially harmless little situation).

But, the fact remains, the only thing people like that (not the original poster, but people in those "other" kinds of situations you referred to) respect , the only language they are truly fluent in, is power, and the only "talent" they respect is one's ability to be like a rattlesnake. That is, perhaps warn once "not to tread". After that, if/when the treading continues, strike hard fast and lethally, and w/out any further considerations. Use a weapon and make it a surprise attack if he's larger. And leave a scar (or more than one) so he remembers you. Have the same attitude the rattler has towards someone he bites; if he dies, he dies. Then, even though you'll have some renewed trouble w/jail or prison authorities (briefly) and you might draw more time, the other men in there will know that they will not be able to safely "amog" you or attempt to put their hands on you in this way that you referred to.

I knew a guy once who had done some time in Menard ( a now-closed down max-security Illinois state prison near Joliet ) and he once told me about how, when he was in there, some little white guy got sent onto the block, and of course all the "usual" type of stuff started to happen to him. Except this little f*%k was more like, say, a coral snake as opposed to a rattlesnake; looks small and probably harmless, yet packs some of the deadliest poison of any poisonous snake. To make a long (and unnecessary) story short, what happened was some "Bubba" (as you called it) wanted him to , let's say, "service" him, ok? So this little guy acts as though it's fine, like it's no big thing. When they meet up for the "date", and he goes down on bended knee to do the deed, just when he's about to start, he instead bites into "Bubba" and in fact bites Bubba's manliness damn near off. AMOG'd the would-be AMOG'er. And , although it cost him more time, he was never ever approached for that sort of "service" again, as you'd probably guess. So, though most people will never see most of it (thank God), this type of "amog'ing" goes on everywhere from the recess yard to the corporate boardroom to the night clubs to the jail or prison yards. And it has to be handled accordingly given the situations. It's the same thing all over, just in different degrees and levels of seriousness is all.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zan
I didn't make out with 4 guys...he just used that to phase me, and get the girls.
So you just let some guy talk sh*t about you and you took it like a women??