I got AMOG'd - need help.

Zan

Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
So you just let some guy talk sh*t about you and you took it like a women??
Do you do anything besides flame on these boards oak? Every post I see of yours is negative and usually never gives any helpful information.

You are a keyboard jockey and suck at The Game :crackup:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SparkleMotion
Yeah, that guy sounds like he's pretty good at being an AMOG.

I like seanchai's idea, slap him on the back and say "Man, I LOVE this guy!".
should have given hima a bear hug and slaped his as the minute he said you liked guys.

it's a fight between two alpha males. the one who is more comforatable and has more wits wins.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey, hey you're Zan, holy **** dude whatsup, remember that time you were making out with like 4 dudes"
"Yeah, that was like ages ago, get over it. You and I never said our relationship was exclusive."

to the set: "Can you believe how jealous/possessive this guy can get?" :crackup:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this thread is old but I'll give some tactics I've used in the past. I've started fights with these before though so be careful how much of a piece of trash you're dealing with before you try them.

- Toss your car keys lightly at the AMOG so they land on his feet and say "Hey dude can you go move my ferrari? I think it's about to rain and I don't want to get the interior wet. Thanks." Say it real politely and innocently like he's just part of your staff. He'll look like such a tool when he instinctively goes after your keys, either bending over or kicking them off his feet. Most girls crack up at this.

- to the AMOG: "C'mon man why all the hate? These girls are having a great time and then you've gotta bust in and get all emotional on us." Then as a witty, loud aside comment to the girls: "This guy's always playing the homo card."

Reaction score
TESTING......TESTING.....THIS IS ONLY A TEST.....

This is how other alpha males test you to see if YOU ARE THE PERSON you're in the position of. You are chatting up a group of fine chicks, hey, that's alpha male stuff right there! Other alpha guys are asking, "Is he alpha?" If I have to ask that, you're prolly not.

50 Cent and Vivica Fox(just an example) are chatting, and I go up to Vivica clowning 50 Cent and take Vivica from him...do you honestly see this happening?

When I look over there I see a alpha male chatting up a fine chick. The guy gives off cues that if you fvck with him he will beat your azz, or that if you "dislike" him, it's won't be cool and somebody else will beat your azz. In other words, IT'S NOT OKAY TO DISS HIM. This subconsciously causing me to back the fvck off, cause I am thinking dissing him will cause to much of a battle and one that I don't want to get involved in.

Now, if I look over there and see a guy giving off cues as a beta type of guy, I hence that IT IS OKAY TO DISS HIM, and subconsciously I perceive it's "COOL" to diss him. I see myself as superior than him and that the women NEED me to save them. That's why the guy did it.

Work on the non-verbal communication you are sending. 90% of communication is non-verbal. Are you the "cool" guy with a lot of friends on your side. Do you have the presence of a tough guy that will beat someone's azz? This is alpha male non-verbal communication that says I am "cool" and pissing me off will cause consequences, and subconsciously other alphas will respect that and you.

The alpha male cool guys don't have shyt like this happen to them, if some drunk does it, do what Brother Ap did before having one of your boys or you punch his azz out and embrass him as he gets up stumbling. Then laugh your way out of the bar and all the way to the motel room.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn how to be quicker on your toes and get good at comes backs..not being just mean about things but clever,witty and funny.It's much easier to win over the crowd you are with and much classier then insulting him back- it only brings your value down.Witty come backs are humor based,trying to get even is emotionaly based and you end up looking dumb because you're fuming and letting him get to you...i'd say rid yourself of ever being in that position ever again and learn how to use wit correctly and ALWAYS HAVE A BETTER ANSWER..trust me, i have been froze out too many times to recall..but it's only made me better at the game of Anti-Amog :up:

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was just 4 random girls, who cares? Just start a rumor that his **** is small.

and dino, try and be a functional member of society. i know its tough, but you can do it.

edit, by the way you guys are tardasses. not everything in society is based on people beating other people's "azzes." theres a lot more to interactions that fear.

Do you guys have any higher education?

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, rushing into fighting is failure. You should've made a joke about the whole thing, like "weren't you one of them?".

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough situation. To defuse insults in any situation, use humour to turn it around and leave the antagonist with nothing. What I would have said:

"Yeah that's right, I was having group sex with four guys, and I loved it. Best night of my life."

Wait for his response. I'd guess though that he would be lost for words initially, so before he thinks of something else, say "Hey man, you're kind of cute. What's you're phone number?"

Now, this may have provoked a punch, heh heh. You'd have to read the situation, especially if he was a stranger. People are right by suggesting to use wit, but I think the most effective way of using wit is to agree with the insult, not fight it or be insulting back. Those women would not have been so dumb to not detect the sarcasm. One hopes!