“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I get rejected for my job a lot

Plasticbucket

Banned
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Age
41
I'm 34 and have no education and work night shift with a menial job. I get rejected a lot for my job. In recent time there was one woman I approached IRL, we were talking and she seemed to like me. She kept asking about my job and when she learned that my job only requires a week's training she said "I should leave, see you" and walked off. Then I was chatting to maybe 5-10 Chinese women from a dating app who were coming to my country on business trips. They all ghosted me and it seemed pretty obvious it was because of my job, in some cases very obvious.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
just lie. That's what I do lol.

I remember banging a hot girl once at some win bar, and I KNEW that she was kind of a job snob and that i'd blow it with the truth, so I literally STOLE my best friends life story and used his university, job title/job description etc as my own and got the lay lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I would like to answer but I feel I can't. After I met a person from a forum IRL I'm hesitant to give much revealing details about myself online.
Do you clean the sh!t out of toilets with a toothbrush all day long?
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Mods, time for the Ban hammer before we have another Big Dave want to be!
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
It isn't necessary for her to know about your job before you have had sex. And you also should start approach younger girls, not women in their thirties.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
They all ghosted me and it seemed pretty obvious it was because of my job, in some cases very obvious.
What’s the difference between pretty obvious and very obvious?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Embellish and make yourself the manager of your position. Work on yourself a the same time. You can go to university if you're going to pursue an in demand field. If not, trades pay well. You could be an electrician or a plumber and be fine for the rest of your life.
 
Top