Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get rejected at the Gym

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go on a threadmill next to a hot girl, they normally get off their threadmill within a minute or two of me going on it next to her. So rather than worrying about the 3 second rule or how to open her, I'm saved by the bell because they keep forfeiting their opportunity while I just plug my Tablet on and watch the next "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix since watching Gina Rodriguez and flow of this TV show seems to get my mind off these "rejections" in a matter of seconds.
Do you feel saved by the bell when a woman takes herself out so you don't have to worry how to open her or cough up a hi that would be ignored anyway? Do you look at this as a rejection, or setting your mind at ease so you can continue your work-out without worrying about her.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the rules of engagement are reversed in the gym: the female has to approach the male otherwise its considered creepy and rude for a guy to disturb a female trying to get her mind into her workout. I've seen dudes try to creep in on women in cardio classes, at the weights, in the pool, etc... I know i sure as h3ll dont like to be interupted if I'm running on the treadmill or deadlifting.

To attract women in the gym, try doing some super alpha male exercises like weighted wide-grip pullups or heavy squats. Trust me, women get turned on by a dude that can do weighted pullups in a tanktop because its a physical dispkay of strength that most guys cant do.

Or hit the suana or jacuzzi show off your physique if you got decent muscle development.

I generally have good results doing the above...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I don’t even notice the women at my gym but yet they’ll talk to me. There’s a super hot trainer with the nicest butt I’ve ever seen that’s always saying hey when she comes to do her workout when I’m in there. I guess when she doesn’t have classes. I was doing leg lifts the other day and she walks by and smacks my legs down as I had them extended and looked at me and sorta laughed.

Today there is this super hot blonde that is probably in there to bulk up cause she’s kinda skinny. I’ve seen her in there a few times but today was the first fine she’s spoken to me.

If you take care of your business and don’t follow them around they will come talk to you. They’re always hanging out in the free weight area it seems like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I go on a threadmill next to a hot girl, they normally get off their threadmill within a minute or two of me going on it next to her.
You must be a real creep to generate a vibe so repulsive that women literally need to remove themselves from ur presence.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women are just living their life and have no idea you even exist. Try not to make everything they do about you.
That too. I think they talk to me because I don’t sit around staring at them, I’m working out and sweating to prove I’m not in there to take selfies and stand around. I don’t yell and scream and draw attention to myself though.

Another secret I’ll tell, wear white undershirts when you workout. When you get a good pump going you’ll fill them out and women go ape **** over a guy in those shirts more than they do a guy in a tank top. I know this because in college I’d wear them to study hall and my tutor was FINE AS HELL but she had a boyfriend so I just flirted with her. She made a comment oneday “you should wear those white T-shirt’s more often”. This is a taken girl making this comment to me.lol

Serenity

Reaction score
That move is super transparent and women don't like it. They're there to work out, not to get hit on by guys. They immediately know you're a creep when you get close like that for "no reason at all", they know. There's a fvckton of other dudes doing the same and women are tired of it. It's such a cliche and everyone hates cliches.

There's a billion other places with a higher chance, literally anywhere else is better... If you're ever successful in the gym it's pure random luck.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a regular gym goer, have approached several women there over the years and have observed how tons of other men go about hitting on women in this environment.

Most of it is really just common sense

If you see a woman wearing a baseball cap and headphones you should definitely be aware that she does not want to be bothered there at all. Don't approach women when they are literally right in the middle of a set or exercising intensely whilst on cardio equipment.

Creepy behavior would include things like constantly trying to be near her when she is working out but without actually approaching or saying anything.

I've approached women at the gym several times and while nothing ever came from them, in regards to getting a date, none of the initial approaches ever resulted in anything bad. I would typically approach them when they were in between a set, during a warmup, stretching, etc. I would say something disarming like "I don't mean to interrupt your workout but I wanted to say hi, I'm....". With the exception of one they all ended up speaking to me for a few minutes or longer. The one that didn't was awkward so I excused myself by saying it was nice to meet her and left, after that she would look over at me a lot when I was there but I never approached her a second time.

Also, a lot of women go there looking for men, despite what others may tell you, and they are pretty easy to spot. If they are dressed in revealing gym attire and show up with makeup on, making a lot of eye contact with men.....they are definitely looking for male attention and are very welcoming to it lol. However, such women will be doing this with tons of guys so don't be surprised if you are just wasting your time with them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading replies. My position is that it's better to make any move at all, even if it's perceived as creepy, so long as there is a social intent, than to just be immersed in tech. I mean I could look at something exciting, funny or cool on a Tablet device while I'm working out. However, if I try and fall flat on my face, somehow I feel I earned that entertainment and the TV-show or movie becomes more immersive and my own system rewards me for making an effort.

It also really becomes a question as to whether I have the power to stop someone from doing their work-out routine by going on an adjacent machine. As far as rejections go, that has got to be pretty cool. Think of it, someone has to go out of their way to avoid a chance that you might cough a "hi" at them, talk to them, or just feel perturbed you are working out next to them, that they stop their work-out AND leave the Gym. That has got to be a reverse power-rush. I wonder if women will risk their lives and run through traffic to avoid me too. This could get interesting if you look at it.

On the other spectrum is this, not everything is about me. However, I think that's naive because it's obvious why I'm going next to her. Normally when I approach a woman and exercise next to her, I still put on the Tablet with the headphones on and don't actually approach her. The intent is still to watch TV next to her while working out and see how she will behave.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I don’t even notice the women at my gym but yet they’ll talk to me. There’s a super hot trainer with the nicest butt I’ve ever seen that’s always saying hey when she comes to do her workout when I’m in there. I guess when she doesn’t have classes. I was doing leg lifts the other day and she walks by and smacks my legs down as I had them extended and looked at me and sorta laughed.

Today there is this super hot blonde that is probably in there to bulk up cause she’s kinda skinny. I’ve seen her in there a few times but today was the first fine she’s spoken to me.

If you take care of your business and don’t follow them around they will come talk to you. They’re always hanging out in the free weight area it seems like.
I can definitely say that if I take care of my business that nothing will happen, and I'll just be taking care of my business. But hey, maybe you are a Chad or something. Good for you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a fvckton of other dudes doing the same and women are tired of it. It's such a cliche and everyone hates cliches.
I do not see lots of guys approaching women at the Gym though. Do they do that in your gym?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can definitely say that if I take care of my business that nothing will happen, and I'll just be taking care of my business. But hey, maybe you are a Chad or something. Good for you.
I’m far from a Chad. I have the “nice guy” look to me. I have zero tattoos, my demeanor isn’t ****y whatsoever, most girls see me as the “cute, conservative, safe” guy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m far from a Chad. I have the “nice guy” look to me. I have zero tattoos, my demeanor isn’t ****y whatsoever, most girls see me as the “cute, conservative, safe” guy.
Everything between us sounds exactly the same. The only difference is probably our races and age.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to call this "The Tablet Rejection TV". This is defined by TV-programming viewed on the heels of a GYM rejection by this particular approach resulting in an enhanced viewing experience as your emotions are all scattered all over the place while you are anchoring yourself on characters acting when you are watching a TV program, making for a more realistic viewing experience. The way TV was meant to be viewed. Imagine if there is an actual dopamine release behind this style.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever gotten rejected at the gym... ON WEED?

I have no clue what frequency you're operating on, but you are out of touch with reality. You're obsessed with somehow projecting a facade of who you are and women see right thru it, because they can tell it's an act. I assume you also want the women to see exactly what it is you're watching on your tablet so she'll spark up a conversation too? you're passive af.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well, imagine a 6 foot long bench, and a woman is sitting on one side, and the rest is free, and you come by and sit right next to her.

Now imagine a public bathroom with 6 urinals, guy is taking a piss in the corner, and you go and take a piss in the urinal right next to him.

That's called creepy.

If there are other treadmills available, take them instead. Generally 1 over is good enough, but if you can do 2 over that's even better. If you're right next to her, and there are other treadmills available, and given they are not sht or broken, that is creepy. But if you are one or two over, that's normal, and if she leaves that's her mental issues. If all treadmills are taken except one next to her, that's totally normal to use it, and it would be inappropriate for her to leave.

How are you running? Try running 5 minutes and then sprinting 2 minutes, and then again run for 5 minutes, and sprint. That way you burn more calories and don't loose muscle.

Generally, women are no different than men, and if her reaction looks like she creeped out, it's probably because you are acting creepy, either that or you smell.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend you out frame them, and beat them to the punch.

As soon as you get on the treadmill next to a "hottie," look at them and SCREAM as loudly as you can:

GET AWAY FROM ME YOU FAT UGLY COW!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume attraction. Headphones and hats don't necessarily matter. If a girl likes what she sees she will talk to you.

BUT ~

Taking the treadmill next to her when others are open isn't really an "approach." It is like @backseatjuan said, just like taking the urinal next to another guy when you have other options.

I've chatted with girls at the gym, but it's in the right moments. Not during their sets or runs. You have to read the moment. The drinking fountain, between sets, going for the same equipment, "are you using this?" etc. Never scored a date from the gym though...probably a good thing, don't want to switch gyms if things go bad.

Serenity

Reaction score
I do not see lots of guys approaching women at the Gym though. Do they do that in your gym?
Because it goes under your radar, they're discreet just like you are. They move closer, don't directly approach and the women obviously knowing what's up move away shortly after. It doesn't look like approaches, because they're doing the same pathetic sh!t you're doing.