"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

i get paid to talk to girls!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
well not exactly...

i recently joined a networking company in which i recruit investors.

again this isnt the point lmao..

i recently got recruited, and my plan is to stand by the mall and ask random strangers if they wanted to join... (im sure some will because of the fact that u can earn like 600$ per week)

i will be showing them the money and i will be convincing them to attend the seminar, in which they will be convinced to join and alas.. well that's my job.

but this isnt it, im planning to recruit packs of hot girls... so not only am I working, I am also sharpening my social skills & the art of the COLD APPROACH... isnt my job great? :D w00t!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Sure, but it's not the same as a cold approach. Cold approaches don't have incentives, only the ones you create.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Sure thing - just don't become too complacent in one set routine. You'll find out what I mean by this after about your third day in. Also, don't be surprised when mall security escorts you off of the premises (unless you've thought ahead and contacted the management to be sure that soliciting is accepted on their property...)

Edit* Renegade - Sure, cold approaches have incentives! Why are you making the approach in the first place?!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by [T]he ishop


Edit* Renegade - Sure, cold approaches have incentives! Why are you making the approach in the first place?!


Yes but you have to create the incentives. Where as, when your being paid to approach, there's already a premade incentive.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Re: Re: i get paid to talk to girls!

Originally posted by Mercenary
Not as great as working at a women's retail clothing store :p
I work at Abercrombie. :p

Oh, and Ren... to me, getting booty is right up there with getting paid. Both are strong incentives, and should be for anybody.
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Edit* Renegade - Sure, cold approaches have incentives! Why are you making the approach in the first place?!


It's different with business or when you have some other incentive besides picking the girl up. I know from two scenarios (sp?).

For my work I sometimes have to cold approach people be it guy's, women (and I got some young, hot clients too... but they're all married :-( ), whatever and it's a lot easier when I approach for business. I'm confident because I know what I'm doing, can answer any questions they have, and know different sale pitches.

I had a party at my place and we needed more people at the party and I went around and I was talking to every woman I was seeing and trying to get them to come. It was a lot easier when I had the mission in my head of inviting them to my party and not, "i want to get her phone number or get a date with her or whatever."

For a cold approach it's the incentives you create that will get you to do it when you don't have another mission.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Absolutely - and I think that you've hit upon a very quality point. When you have a specific MISSION in mind, you are far more likely to succeed as opposed to just thinking "Okay, I'm going to try to go out there and try to talk to some girls..." This is why the DJ boot camp is so successful - it GIVES you the mission, and you have to work at completing it.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
True but if your not experienced with having missions and succeeding in business or socially, then you will in most cases fail.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
True but if your not experienced with having missions and succeeding in business or socially, then you will in most cases fail.
in this case, i really could care less about rejection, because i know if they reject my offer, it is because they are not interested in my business, and not my.. myself.. u know what i mean.. lol.

in that case, after a rejection, i can just move on to another person or group of people.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Sure thing - just don't become too complacent in one set routine. You'll find out what I mean by this after about your third day in. Also, don't be surprised when mall security escorts you off of the premises (unless you've thought ahead and contacted the management to be sure that soliciting is accepted on their property...)

Edit* Renegade - Sure, cold approaches have incentives! Why are you making the approach in the first place?!


Thank you for the kind warning about the security as solicitation.

But it's a big mall, and i'll be roaming around just sort of like making friends. nothing wrong with that. ;)

they really wouldnt know what we are talking about, i'm just dressed like another civilian.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by wolfie
This sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.
It's pretty much like a pyramid.. But it's different. It's pairing.

It's illegal in most places, but not here.

I get 2 people and I earn 80$. My work is pwn. My upline is strong, just bought a new Beemer (BMW). :D
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
This is making it's way into "Anything Else"-land, with that last comment...


I'm gonna let this play out a bit before deciding.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by -.-
in that case, after a rejection, i can just move on to another person or group of people.
The whole point of the bootcamps and stuff like that is to not be affraid of personal rejection. Actually be rejected and being able to move on after that. So this job is not gonna help you with that.

But sure, there are some advantages to talking to total strangers. You'll probably learn to smalltalk and overcome initial shyness. The key here is though, after your experiences on the job, can you cold approach a girl without trying to offer her something business-like?

Either way, I wish you good luck on the job and I hope it works for you.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Caveman
The whole point of the bootcamps and stuff like that is to not be affraid of personal rejection. Actually be rejected and being able to move on after that. So this job is not gonna help you with that.

But sure, there are some advantages to talking to total strangers. You'll probably learn to smalltalk and overcome initial shyness. The key here is though, after your experiences on the job, can you cold approach a girl without trying to offer her something business-like?

Either way, I wish you good luck on the job and I hope it works for you.
I just got home from work.. Approached random people and after I took this girl to the seminar, she had to go home via train.

I offered her a ride. But since the train was crowded I offered to drive her on the superhighway w/c was no prob, I was meeting some1 there tonight anyway.

So I get her # (Not for business purpose) I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime, I'd pick her up at work (she works at a call center)

She agreed and gave me her # and thanked me.

I could get used to this! :D

I reckon some girls may not be interested in the business at all; sometimes they just wanna ride with me and hang out. Well, that's just my observation.. IDK.. :p
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Buy me a beamer and ship it to Canada. Then we'll talk.
 
Top