Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get no SEX .. Nada from 5 month gf wtf

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop acting like it's like coming off a heroin withdrawal. She just sounds like a lousy-ass nutcase girl who as a BPD. She doesn't even like you enough to fvck you after 5 months. You're being played better than a game of soccer.

Get shot of this girl before she truly gets into your head and stop contacting her

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are el toro and she is the matador...

Haha as comic relief says - red flag central.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
trv26 said:
She don't let you **** her in 5 months of dating but lets another guy **** her in a week? This is easy, NEXT her. There's not much you can do here as she's seemingly not attracted to you at all. Sorry mate you have to move on, it's the only good option you have.
I have read in this forum that BPD girls are hell. I feel like I'm playing with fire. Took me 3 days of feeling sick to my stomach in pain the second time she dumped me after blaming all men because a guido she fell in love with in a week fvvked her and dumped her next day.

She sent me an em this morning. I did research on the mystery method and sent her an em back talkiing about how I can't get her out of my head - she hijacked my mind and it ok if no sex. We can just be friends but I am going to get myself another gf.

I'll see if it works. I will not agree to date her again unless she does something to satisfy me even if it's not fvvking. Meanwhile I'm spinning new plates this weekend hopefully one pans out and I can get her out of my life.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you're being incredibly stupid dude. Numerous times you've gotten so many reasons to next her, but you're sticking with her because you have hope. Let me try and get this through to you: IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Tell yourself what you want, make any excuse you want, but you are not EVER going to get anything from this girl. So leave it alone and stop being a b*tch.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
I have read in this forum that BPD girls are hell. I feel like I'm playing with fire. Took me 3 days of feeling sick to my stomach in pain the second time she dumped me after blaming all men because a guido she fell in love with in a week fvvked her and dumped her next day.

She sent me an em this morning. I did research on the mystery method and sent her an em back talkiing about how I can't get her out of my head - she hijacked my mind and it ok if no sex. We can just be friends but I am going to get myself another gf.

I'll see if it works. I will not agree to date her again unless she does something to satisfy me even if it's not fvvking. Meanwhile I'm spinning new plates this weekend hopefully one pans out and I can get her out of my life.
Im sorry mate Mystery Method or any other method isn't going to help you with this one. Forget all the BPD nonsense, this case is first of all one of a lack of attraction towards you. Like I said the only way for you is out.

I too am stuck in a relationship with a girl who I haven't fcuked yet, but at least she was a virgin when I started dating her and I know for a fact she isn't fcuking guys behind my back. Sorry my friend your girl is a slut and won't let you fcuk her. You do the math.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
Man,I swear...

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN ON THIS FORUM.

I've seen threads and replies that boggles the mind,but this...this takes the cake. This DEFINATELY ranks in the top 5 of the lamest things I've ever seen.

To the posters trying to help this dude...save your posts.

If he has a mindset to do something this ignorant,then all the advice in the world won't do him any good.

This is like throwing gasoline on a fire to put it out.

It's like I've said before:Some people can't be taught through instruction. They just insist on learning things the hard way though pain,even when it isn't neccesary.

It's one thing to tell someone not to touch a hot stove,but it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT when you actually touch it yourself.

Let him touch the stove.

If it takes hitting rock bottom for him to understand what everyone here is just flat out telling him,then so be it.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kicker of this story is how she called him to cry on his shoulders about the other guy. Dont ever talkt o this bytch again. I've done some really stupid AFC shy, but at least I was getting serious hot pvssy out of it. YOU are getting NOTHING. Go bang some other girl, then call up this chick to 'talk' about how your new girls let you down, after having hours of the greatest sex in your life. See how she likes it.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats ****ed up is that you're married. get divorced or stay with your wife just make up ur mind you fool.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
JBLITZ59
Thank you

We' re in a trial separation for a year and have agreed to date ourside .. when you've been married 20 years you don't just jump out without trying everything. I am up front with everyone and yes it is difficult to get dates but at least I am honest about it.

Know this sounds like a dumb post but guess I have been out of action for quite a while, I am learning from all the good posters here. Sometimes you need a wakeup call even if it is a HOT STOVE.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't getting sex. If you can't fix this within 3 days, you need to leave her.

Jean Valjean said:
I think the woman I am dating has some BPD. She is in therapy, Falls in love quick, major abandonment issues, many failed relationships etc.
No excuses. Treat her like any other woman.

If she has sex with a man and he does not call her next day she goes bonkers, stops eating, crys at work, nervous breakdown institution ready - almost committed herself last time.
Not relationship material.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO you are willing to get back with your wife after she's fuc%ed other men? I can guarantee she can get it anytime she wants it. You don't seem to be able to. Get your stuff together and ditch this one

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
What ever happened to the third date rule? If you're not banging her by the third date, GTFO.

And who cares about the wife, that isn't revelant.
not all girls will bang by the third date, probably to avoid dating guys such as yourself (no offense). If I like a girl I'll continue seeing her even if we don't have sex by the third date, though 5 months is a bit ridiculous.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG!!

You want to be friends with her???

Do us all a favor and jump in front of a moving bus or a semi truck! I will buy you a box of razor blades to end your suffering.

If you really want to help someone, then go to church or join Big Brother club.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HelpYourself said:
This sounds like a troll post.
I thought the same thing. It's so lame it can't be real. Nobody can put up with this much bull**** and be forreal.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I thought the same thing. It's so lame it can't be real. Nobody can put up with this much bull**** and be forreal.
No. It is all true. Believe me I would not waste my time doing this. I did not know what a troll post is until now.

Every bit is true even the guido part. I'm assuming this because that is what she has dated in the past.

When she was going bonkers over the guy who dumped her I played Cap sav a ho and went to see her , she was drawn, dresses sloppily and treated me like ****, and claimed that she was thinking of commiting herself. I did tell her that night that I did not want to see her again , don't email me or call me ever again.

But I went back anyway. Have a soft spot for her. Thank you brothers for you strong words because it has empowered me to really cut back on her.

BTW, my experiment of usning the mystery method on her (can't get you out of my mind baby - you hijacked my brain ) did not work - I just got an email from her telling me to go back to my ex. She probably now thinks that I am still madly infatuated with her and has lowered my value even more then before. Guess the timing was not right.

Oyyyyy..

I have alot to learn!!

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I had to do a lot of research just to keep up:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guido

Hey Biblebelt - what are your comments on this.

You are one of my fave posters. I read about your BPD girl and actually tryed to apply some of your methods on my girl. I think they would worked better then the mystery method did. Guess it is all in the timing and knowing what to use when.

You said nobody "does it better then crazy girls" and I believe you because thought I never did get lucky here the action (kissing, touching, etc. ) we did have was passionate beyond anything else I have ever experienced at that level.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deniska said:
OMFG!!

You want to be friends with her???

Do us all a favor and jump in front of a moving bus or a semi truck! I will buy you a box of razor blades to end your suffering.

If you really want to help someone, then go to church or join Big Brother club.
Strong words ... but think I need them for my WAKEUP all!!

Funny when I firsst met her - fell in love and thought she was the best thing ever happened to me ...

Thank you brother.