Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get no SEX .. Nada from 5 month gf wtf

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
she is Fing other men..move on..
I am going to do that now .. after hearing all these replies. I feel embarrassed to even speak to her again. Seems everyone thought I played the fooll BIG TME.

Now hav eto figure out how to get some other action. Need to get over the scarcity mindset. What are good links or reads .. someone mentioned the DJ bible where do I find this

Damn I wish these people stop calling me a troll. I am just a guy fell in love and got taken to cleaners emotionally .. thats all

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK dude i will take for what ur saying has true. From looks of it u r just a like emotional punch bag like some other guy said.

If u do decide to change ur mind again and b with her i am pretty sure she will leave ur ass after another 5 months and **** another man in the first week. Get dumped and come back to good old second best jean, Punch all her emotions out on u again feel better and then **** the next DJ that comes round the corner. The cycle continues. Just think of it like this for everytime ur gf leaves u, one of us guys in this forum bangs her and just tosses her back to u with a "thanks", because thats the sheer reality of it.

So far u lost 5 months of ur life with this chick so don't repeat it. So yes well done on deciding to change, but just make sure not to look back. I know sometimes it can b hard, but don't let this girl blind u. U can not force someone to love u who does not want to so don't waste ur time and spend it on women who have got there **** together and actually want to b with u and putting u has first choice rather than sloppy seconds.

Dj bible link is here

Read the nice guy vs jerk stuff, because yes u r a nice guy, which is a good thing, but u need to become a good guy who has the qualities of a nice guy, but if **** likes this happens he is not going to talk a chicks relationship problems over with her so she can just **** some other dude and come back on ur shoulder crying again.

Also read pooks 10 lessons i think that will cover most things, i will also give this a read tonight seeing i need to brush up on a few things.

All the best man.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
OK dude
i will take for what ur saying has true. but don't let this girl blind u. U can not force someone to love u who does not want to so don't waste ur time and spend it on women who have got there **** together and actually want to b with u and putting u has first choice rather than sloppy seconds.
All the best man.

rushing dude, Thanks very much, this is a terrific post. I will do my best to abide by your words of wisdom and keep my distance. Right now feeling pain of separation. If you fall in love, a girl gets to you even when things turn sour.

Don't know if I can be a DJ easily because I tend to have oneitis which is why I fell so hard for the girl despite all the crap I got from her. If the woman is a stunner, fun personality, flirty and shows she likes me I fall like a rock from empire state building.

Still can't believe the dude fxxked her in a week or 2's time - not sure. Then dumped her so soon. She was gorgeous, slim, etc. but red flags like clinginess were apparent although I felt flattered that she called me several times a day.

Thanks again, I will read you links and if I get weak read what the DJSsaid on this thread to sober up. You can't make someone love you is sad but true.

My best to you as well.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
ur hurt but you need to get over her and move on to your next heart break..lol toughen up man life is hard as hell..
true that, this kinda stuff will happen many times in life, just learn what you can from each experience.