I get no SEX .. Nada from 5 month gf wtf

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the woman I am dating has some BPD. She is in therapy, Falls in love quick, major abandonment issues, many failed relationships etc. She claims to be a good girl ... will not have sex unless it is a relationship she has guarantees with. If she has sex with a man and he does not call her next day she goes bonkers, stops eating, crys at work, nervous breakdown institution ready - almost committed herself last time.

Problem is that in our second week I was deep kissing her, on third base and
going down on her. She is very sweet ... But over the months she never let me have any sexual intercourse. She would get off and all I get is she palys with me but I don't get off ...very frustrating. Even put me in the friend zone a month ago, met a 'wonderful new guy' and let him nail her the first week. I know because she was upset and called me to tell me how she now hated all men including me. She lives 60 miles away and I travel over an hour to see her, ...all I have done is take her out dancing, pay for everything etc, etc,

Now we are together again but she is even more reluctant to have ANY SEX because of the "guy who nailed her and dumped her" will not even let me french kiss her and even pushes my hand away on second base.

She claims that a reason she can't go further is because I am separated and not yet divorced. Although she has admitted having had sex with a married man before but never again. She tells me to go back to my wife.

Last date we had was a disaster of her venting all her insecurities about sex and panic attacks, abandonment fears et.

I feel second best to all her other lovers who scored with her. I feel like bailing. I have told her i will not call regularly because I do not want to get too attached because she is unwilling to give me love and sex.

skaterguy97

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ...dont play captain save a ho with so many red flags...i would run if i were you as a girl with that many issues is not likely to change any time soon

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
Even put me in the friend zone a month ago, met a 'wonderful new guy' and let him nail her the first week. I know because she was upset and called me to tell me how she now hated all men including me.
isn't this a hint, she doesn't like you and will continue to fvck other guys

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your username is Jean Valjean. That's probably the start of the trouble

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this streight. You say this girl is sweet and nice but she did all this **** to you. She dated you for months didnt let you **** her than dumped you and let some guy **** her first week. Now shes back with you but wont even let you french kiss her.

Dont even get me started on the fact that you drive 60 miles and pay everything for her. You seem like AFC and need to read the dj bible.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
She claims that a reason she can't go further is because I am separated and not yet divorced. Although she has admitted having had sex with a married man before but never again.

I feel like bailing. I have told her i will not call regularly because I do not want to get too attached because she is unwilling to give me love and sex.

You've been dating this girl for 5 months and you're still married??? Why haven't you gotten a divorce yet? You aren't even single! You're basically cheating on your wife and you can't figure out why SHE is acting like you're a bad bet?

She probably thinks you're a player or never intend on actually divorcing the little wifey.

My advice to you is to dump her. She obviously isn't suiting your needs and if she hasn't given it up by now, she never will.

joedmango

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go,, Not because you cant have sex or french kiss her, but because you're still married, fix your status first and when your fully separated, go back to her and let her have sex with you maybe she will,, and if your still rejected look for another girl.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever happened to the third date rule? If you're not banging her by the third date, GTFO.

And who cares about the wife, that isn't revelant.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
Let me get this streight. You say this girl is sweet and nice but she did all this **** to you. She dated you for months didnt let you **** her than dumped you and let some guy **** her first week. Now shes back with you but wont even let you french kiss her.

Dont even get me started on the fact that you drive 60 miles and pay everything for her. You seem like AFC and need to read the dj bible.
Yes all true. Seems outrageous - At first I applauded the guido who nailed her in first week after promising her a weekend at his beach house the next week 4th of July then never called her back after F**king her (and nobody fccks like crazy girls) probably because he saw how clingy she got - who knows. plus she is a beauty and charmer at first but has feels very attached after sex. Afterwards she was so bad crying on phone, not eating, zombie like that I got worried she would hurt herself and became Capt sav a ho.

Then she dumped me again and said she had it with all men forever so go away and never contact her again. I 've tried but feel like I love her. Now she twists me up with questions about my intentions towards her - goes back and forth and will not even give me affection but still expects me to pay for everything. WTF!!

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
You've been dating this girl for 5 months and you're still married??? Why haven't you gotten a divorce yet? You aren't even single! You're basically cheating on your wife and you can't figure out why SHE is acting like you're a bad bet?

She probably thinks you're a player or never intend on actually divorcing the little wifey.

My advice to you is to dump her. She obviously isn't suiting your needs and if she hasn't given it up by now, she never will.

We're going slowly but wife agreed we can date outside until divorce. We have property to sell. Yes, that is what she always says that she has no guarantee with me I may go back to wife and abandon her. She has severe panic attacks at the thought of abandonment esp if sex was involved. But then let some charmer she met thru friends into her pants on the first date at his beach pad and had the gall to let me know about it when I have gotten nada for months and love her.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean Valjean said:
Then she dumped me again and said she had it with all men forever so go away and never contact her again. I 've tried but feel like I love her.

WTF!!

WTF!!!! is the correct reaction. You're "feeling" that you love her? WTF! Are you a glutton for punishment or just your average masochist? She'll own your balls while you're bouncing off the walls of a padded room.

Cheers!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, your wife said you can date other people, huh? Usually means she already had somebody she had been trying to get with and just said it to cover her tracks. One thing to remember is that with women, nothing exists in a vacuum; there's always a method to their madness. This chick just wants you around to nurse her heart when she gets hurt. My advice is to just leave her alone. She'll probably say you've abandoned her just like all the other guys, but don't even pay it any mind. You're better than being some woman's punching bag for when she can't deal with her own issues: always remember that.

Jean Valjean

Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
WTF!!!! is the correct reaction. You're "feeling" that you love her? WTF! Are you a glutton for punishment or just your average masochist? She'll own your balls while you're bouncing off the walls of a padded room.
WTF is right! thats why at first I was like RIGHTON when a smooth guido mnailed her ass first time out. ...but the joke is on me. They say BPD is crazy makin and that is how I feel she will make me if I ever get with her.

Today is the second day I did not email or call her and I am going to just keep contact to just several times a week and be casual because I get too attached to her and then agree to see her for a dance and come home after driving several hours with nothing to show for it ..just a few lame kisses, frustrated and lots of mind fxxking. I'm trying to spin some more plates to get my mind offa her.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw so many red flags in your first post, that it makes me think of flag day in China.

I don't usually say this, but next her quick.

I dated a BPD woman before (psychiatrists later gave her drugs for it), and I wish that I hadn't done it. Happy to be out.

- comic_relief

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

Today is the second day I did not email or call her and I am going to just keep contact to just several times a week and be casual because I get too attached to her and then agree to see her for a dance and come home after driving several hours with nothing to show for it ..just a few lame kisses, frustrated and lots of mind fxxking. I'm trying to spin some more plates to get my mind offa her.
Dont even bother. Throw her out immediatly.

'She met a wonderful new guy' and ****ed him in a week. What more needs to be said. Your her emotional punching bag, why are you letting this happen? The joke is definitly on you.

Cut her out and dont let this emotion or sympathy mess with your head.

all this bull**** about 'you not being divorced' or 'fear of abondonment' or 'never having sex with a married man again'. All of that is just nonsense shes playing on you while you pay for her and provide emotional support.

Tell her to stop calling and never talk to her again, spin plates and find someone who actually wants you and will make you happy. lol.

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She don't let you **** her in 5 months of dating but lets another guy **** her in a week? This is easy, NEXT her. There's not much you can do here as she's seemingly not attracted to you at all. Sorry mate you have to move on, it's the only good option you have.