Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I get no response to my EC!

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Cold approaches haven't worked for me since ever i began them. I've been trying to establish EC and smile with about any "eligible" girl that I encounter in my day to day life. Streets, book stores, malls. I don't seem to be getting EC and smile back! I made it point to concentrate on it this week and guess what? Girls just look away!! I don't think I have a creepy smile, I might have a dirty smile but definately not creepy. Like I was walking down the street today eyed a pretty girl right across from me going in opposite direction. I eye contact her and smile, like on command she pulls out her cell phone and buries her eyes in it. This is like negative EC.
Suggestions anybody?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
I'm pretty sure it's not my appearance.
Here's a pic
http://www.paul.webmagnifique.com/images/mee.jpg
If thats the smile, please don't ever do that. You look like your ready to pedo my ass.

Make sure its a REAL smile from deep down inside the heart (grabs chest). Yea yea.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Encinitas
It looks like you are about to say

"WHO FARTED?"

They are looking at you and thinking. Don't be trying to act like I farted mutha effa you know it was you!
 

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
154
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Encinitas
Mix it up a little bit by not smiling at all. You might be able to pull off the bad boy thing.

I get a lot of big smiles and EC from hot chicks when I say Hi and dont smile.
 

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
I make eye contact with women every day. I never smile until they smile at me, and I never break eye contact first. Some respond, some don't.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by bp1974
I make eye contact with women every day. I never smile until they smile at me, and I never break eye contact first. Some respond, some don't.
Yeah, try this, it works well for me. Personally, I think it gives off an intense kind of sexual feeling, but that's just me :)

~ivan
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
if its only cold pick ups this happens on then dont smile so dodgily, or dont smile as has been said. However, you can practice your smile in front of a mirror, at first it feels weird but practice makes perfect.

In addition, try picking girls up in an activity that is already screened, so that you have somehting in common. I have a lot more success if its someone whos at the same football/rugby match, in the same place, say a bookstore or interested in going where I am, say an airport or looking round a university. This is because you have something in common and therefore she knows something and is less threatened.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
Cold approaches haven't worked for me since ever i began them. I've been trying to establish EC and smile with about any "eligible" girl that I encounter in my day to day life. Streets, book stores, malls. I don't seem to be getting EC and smile back! I made it point to concentrate on it this week and guess what? Girls just look away!! I don't think I have a creepy smile, I might have a dirty smile but definately not creepy. Like I was walking down the street today eyed a pretty girl right across from me going in opposite direction. I eye contact her and smile, like on command she pulls out her cell phone and buries her eyes in it. This is like negative EC.
Suggestions anybody?
So your approach consists of trying to establish EC and getting a smile? You aren't actually approaching them and attempting to start a conversation? Or do you only talk to them if you get EC and a smile?
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Well, i usually do EC and all that stuff when I'm probing for interest and for practicing purpose. I try it both ways smiling and non-smiling. Seems to be the same.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Why bother witih probing? Just approach. You'll soon see whether they're interested or not based on how they respond to your approach. You'll be able to save lots of stress and not worry about crap like "why didnt she look at me and smile?" etc.
There's no need to 'make sure' they're interested first.

Just because a woman doesn't make eye contact with you and smile doesn't mean she's not approachable. I get EC from maybe one woman in 50, and smiles from even less than that.
Yet every single number close I've ever had has been with a woman I didnt make EC with first. In fact, some of them walk past me very quickly without even acknowledging my existence, and yet I can stop them, talk to them and build enough rapport to close them.

If you want to practise, practise approaching and talking. All the eye contact and smiling practise in the world won't help you if you can't run good game while you're actually in set talking to them. Women after all are attracted greatly to an interesting personality, and you can't convey all of that just with eye contact and smiles.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i find that if your in the middle of town and its busy, its hard to get EC, when theres few people there, or in my case few people my age even if it is busy, then it is so easy to get EC, so try getting it at diffrent places! also got a place where people are chilled out, not in a rush.

hope iv been a help
 

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
1
Age
40
yeah, screw the eye contact/smile. i mean yeah, try to keep it up, BUT don't let it be the deciding factor to whether you're going to approach or not.

i went to the mall last week and wanted to practice my approaches (first time doing this). NONE of the girls that i approached gave me eye contact beforehand. i rarely even got eye contact, at all. i stared down all the girls as they walked by, they were pretending they didn't see me.

i was sitting down, saw two 7's walk by me. got up, followed them, walked in behind them and said "excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" and then got into a 5 minute conversation about random ****. then i randomly blurted out, "do you have email?" she said she had a boyfriend. i used the "i have two girlfriends, you need to catch up!" line, she said ok and gave it to me.

i talked to her on MSN last night, she is interested in me and is in a 7 month relationship! she said i was really nice, and that most guys are *******s. and this was one of the first time's i've approached a girl!

the point is, it doesn't matter whether she gives you eye contact or not. i mean, yeah, it HELPS in the approach, but don't approach solely on how much eye contact you're getting.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You need to start WORKING OUT. Sorry man, but you've got the creepy, gaunt look to you. Gain 30lbs.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Alright here's my tip. Stop smiling. I aint seen your smile, but if your approach is geared towards more of a gunwitch method, then you aint been congruent. Look her in the eyes the moment she gets into your view, if she catches you looking and sees that it's at her eyes, i think that is better. Tilt your head a lil to the side, and kinda close your eyes by furrowing your eyebrows, or creating small lines on your forehead. Try that in the mirror until you find a look that you think is attractive or mysterious.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top