Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I get farther with women when I'm nice

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is full of ambiguity.

First off, you can get laid often if you disregard your self respect. You can choose women that take more than they give, you can choose to put pu$sy over your career, it all depends on your priorities.

This doormat mentality is unfortunately what most men crater to, and they'll tell you their own reasons for why it's worth it. Personally I've met few men in relationships that I would swap places with, and I'm single.

If a man prioritizes his craft over pus$y, it can come across as 'bad boy' because he won't always be available.

It's not an act. That's what forums like SS try to show men, that being a natural bad boy is just a man chasing his dreams. He naturally avoids commitment because he understands it'll slow him down.

Calling women out is something you do if you're not a doormat. It's the act of asserting personal boundaries. If a woman can't respect those then why do you want to spend time with her anyway?
I think your reply was more ambiguous than anything I wrote.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other 10% of the time you get stabbed or shot.
lol no you don’t. Be brave.
Sometimes you get a kicking.
definitely don’t get shot here.

This is what happens when you have guns. Everyone is super polite because the threat is real from any form of aggression.

I know what game id prefer to be at ;-)

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually learned quite a bit here and even post about it sometimes on that other blue pill forum.

I certainly stir some feathers over there when I do, it's pretty funny actually.
Which forum is that ?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your reply was more ambiguous than anything I wrote.
Then reply with substance and point it out, otherwise wtf are we doing?

'getting far' could mean anything, that's what I found vague. Also we know nothing about how cucked your friends are in these relationships, or what kind of guys they are or where they're getting women.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then reply with substance and point it out, otherwise wtf are we doing?

'getting far' could mean anything, that's what I found vague. Also we know nothing about how cucked your friends are in these relationships, or what kind of guys they are or where they're getting women.
What does it matter how "cucked" these guys are? The point is, they are in relationships with these women. You can speculate all you want to make yourself feel better, it's not going to change anything. You're throwing out all these random scenarios that are completely off base, because you don't know these guys, or the women they're dating. I do. That's the difference.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it matter how "cucked" these guys are? The point is, they are in relationships with these women. You can speculate all you want to make yourself feel better, it's not going to change anything. You're throwing out all these random scenarios that are completely off base, because you don't know these guys, or the women they're dating. I do. That's the difference.
That's why I'm asking for details, what's the demographic? How many girls do you think they've met or slept with before committing? At 30, I'm not crazy about a relationship when there are more women in the world than seconds in my lifetime. One woman for life or multiple years seems like an insane option at this age.

Think pragmatically, what do your friends gain by being in a relationship with one woman? What do any of us gain? Unless she has valuable family influence what is the point? When you're ready for a family, compromise and settle, but until then it's in your best interest to meet as many women as possible. The world has many treasures, women and experiences beyond your wildest dreams.

That's my opinion, and I respect people that commit younger than myself and already have kids, it's your personal choice; but there's definitely a lot of pressure on men to commit out of insecurity into a codependent union, rather than an interdependent one. A toxic relationship can kill you slowly, this forum is riddled with threads as a testament to that. It pays to be picky. If it turns out well for them that's great, it's simply not worth it for me until I'm in my 40s.

Anyway, my point is you might not seem 'nice' when you're really just being pragmatic.

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I'm asking for details, what's the demographic? How many girls do you think they've met or slept with before committing? At 30, I'm not crazy about a relationship when there are more women in the world than seconds in my lifetime. One woman for life or multiple years seems like an insane option at this age.

Think pragmatically, what do your friends gain by being in a relationship with one woman? What do any of us gain? Unless she has valuable family influence what is the point? When you're ready for a family, compromise and settle, but until then it's in your best interest to meet as many women as possible. The world has many treasures, women and experiences beyond your wildest dreams.

That's my opinion, and I respect people that commit younger than myself and already have kids, it's your personal choice; but there's definitely a lot of pressure on men to commit out of insecurity into a codependent union, rather than an interdependent one. A toxic relationship can kill you slowly, this forum is riddled with threads as a testament to that. It pays to be picky. If it turns out well for them that's great, it's simply not worth it for me until I'm in my 40s.

Anyway, my point is you might not seem 'nice' when you're really just being pragmatic.
What do they gain? I don't know, I've never asked them. I'm just telling you I have personally seen them interact with women as they are close friends of mine, and their mentality is not from this forum.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just aren’t supposed to be a doormat. That’s the important thing. It’s not hard to see why: people who are fun to be around typically have a point of view, have interests, have preferences, and they aren’t afraid to express them.

It you have that part figured out and you are meeting girls, then you have graduated from online girl advice.

Reaction score
Reminds me of a friend of mine who considers himself a "nice guy". He is, it's just that he's oblivious to the selfish behaviours he does with people. He's just totally not conscious of it. So from his point of view he's a perfect gentleman. And always acts reasonably and with beautiful equity and care, but really he's very dominant and self-centred.

Not saying OP is like that, but it could be a possibility.