"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

i gave her 7 days to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
ok i posted a tred bout some chci that was stayin in my house. she had sex with 4 gyus in myhouse, which i cot on camera. it disgusted me a lot. i told her yes ter day, that she must pack her stuf nad get out my house now! she started to cry and tell me ho much she loved me. bull crap i said! so today, i herd some bangin walls and bed, while watchin the laker game. I went upstares to the room, and i opend it forcefuly. she was lyin in bed sweating. nobody was ther but her.

i screemed at her, askin wot is going on in here. she said nothing. i looked under the bed, and closet. nothin. i checked the batroom door, but it was locked. i broke the door down, and the window was open. i asked her if some guy was bangin her. she said no, and dat she loves me.

this chic is fulla crap. i gave her 7 days to get outta my house. she confessed to sleepin with my dad, and my dad told her to not sa y a word. my dad told me:eek:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
You should get yourself a camera and do a reality show. I betcha it would sell like crazy.

And if not that, you can at least do Spinger.
 

AFC12345

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I feel for u man I had a girl like that ****ed all my friends and ****.... ruined me for a LONG time dont let it catch u man shrug it off go find 5 women tonight and dont forget the jack and coke! err maybe u guys dont drink the rough stuff. had to add this.

Go out pimp a chick come back while ur GF is still ther and **** HER BRAINS OUT make sure your gf comes home too ;) or not... I am a vengfull mofo
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Your dad? Whoa! Good call on giving her the boot!
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Uhhh...this story is complete bullshyt. Can't believe some of you actually believe this shiat.



PIMP
 

cumfiesta

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
my dad got invovled becus he came over for the weekend, to wotch my cats while i had a golf tournment. the girl was home. my dad told me she was bangin the walls too
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Here's the collection of complete and utter horse**** that "Cumfiesta" has posted on this site:

"Sneaky Cheater"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47074

"Tired of Looking so Good"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52241

"Ex is Stalking me"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51940

"Trying to catch my g/f cheating"
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47166

Obviously, there is absolutely no truth to any of his stories - in fact, half of the threads he created have been locked. This person is in no way benefitting the DJ community, nor is he intelligent enough to continue to be allowed to post on this forum. I vote "BAN!".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Yup if he's making up stories I vote BAN

some people need to make **** up to get attention

If I want to hear something dumb I will watch the Jerry Springer show, that's not what sosuave is all about
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by rgeere
Something seems inconsistent here, I think you are right.
I think that's the part about where he went upstairs, then found that the supposed guy sexing his nonexistant girlfriend had sprouted wings and flown out of the open 2nd floor bathroom window... :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top