Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I GAINED 12 pounds!!!!

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a skinny freak anymore!!!! its all fat but who the f u ck cares. i was 5'9" 140, and now i'm 152. i look bigger now.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should care, in 10 years you'll be a fat fvck wishing you were skinny

Try the program from www.skinnyguy.net

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is 5' 9" and 140 lbs. which is what you weighed before this weight gain. He however, has virtually no fat, just muscle, and doesn't look skinny at all. Certainly not a "freak."

He's pretty damn strong actually.

In my view at least, it's damn easy to throw on 12 lbs. of fat. All it takes is eating and sitting on your behind. I could add 12 lbs. of fat to my body in less than three weeks if I felt like it. But why the hell would I do that?

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those numbers are very close to mine. For years I was 5'9" 140 lbs. Over the past year and a half I have put on about 12-15 pounds, except mine is a combination of fat and muscle (I've been doing calesthenics for all of that time, and recently started weight lifting). Honestly, I looked better at my lower weight than I do now, especially when wearing clothes. I think I'll be hitting a cutting diet soon. "Big and Lean" is something to shoot for, but if I had to choose one over the other I would take the "lean" over the "big".

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now don't be a hater.

Good job mole -- but like other have said watch the weight gain 'cause weight is way easier to put on than to take off.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he's comfortable with the fat, why the fvck should we care? If it turns out to ruin his life, thats too bad. But if the extra weight makes him more confident (thus get more girls) all I can say to Mole is "congratulations!"

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is that i was hella skinny in the beginning but now i have a small gut which i can easily turn into a six pack. No one calls me skinny anymore! usually, skinny people are the "fags" and i'm pretty sure that thats how they become fags. all the fags in our college are the skinny ones because ANYONE can push them around. are the jocks ever skinny???? the ones that get girls??? the guys on the soccer team that live across from me are at least 175 and i know its not all muscle but they look like pimps.

Thor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, Mole. I'd be happy to gain 12 pounds of fat myself, but only because I'm extremely skinny and I could carry it without being obese. I'd wouldn't be a skinny bit**, I'd be thin. Its good camouflage until you can actually start adding the muscle.

Sentrility

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you started going to the gym with the skinny figure, any muscle you develop would buldge! Put on muscle, not fat! Put your cream bun down, and pick up a dumbell!

The Great Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
but now i have a small gut which i can easily turn into a six pack
Really? Look, it's nice that you're happier now, but eventually you are going to want to progress and want to be muscular and athletic. That means you will have to get a clue when it comes to getting in shape.

To get a 6-pack you need to strip your body of as much bodyfat as possible, if all you have added is 12 pounds of fat and no muscle, how are you going to magically turn this fat into abs? You don't "turn" fat into abs, your abs are already there under the fat, you need to get rid of that fat if you want nice abs.

All you need to do is eat quality protein and complex carbs, then hit the gym and lift heavy weights and you'll put on lean muscle, it isn't complicated.