"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i found out where the hot intelligent chicks hide!

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
ok... i dont know if you guys already knew this or whatever. i just wanted to share my find.

so i was at the mall today with my 3 year old sis. she wanted to go to the bookstore to see some stickers (she loves stickers, lol)

anyway, on there, i see dozens of hot girls! im not exaggerating. and they seemed knowledgable and cool alot seemed fashionable and outgoing too.

i did some small talk with a couple of them. that's it.. anyway, i guess i have alot of exploring to do.

anyone else know of good places to find girls? except for bars/clubs which are evident. lol.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Dude... bookstores are a goldmine. especially if they have a coffee shop in them
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
What fukkin world/realm/dimension do you live in?

I have seen like ONE hot chick in my life at a bookstore.

:mad:
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Go to the Chapters on St. Catherines in downtown..... and OPEN your eyes instead of staring at that Playboy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

true|hockey

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Libraries at colleges are really good too. I had never been to one up until recently, and regret not going more in the past.
 

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
Dude...I totally just got this chicks number at a bookstore like a half hour ago. It is definitely the place to go.
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
^ lol yea. like who woulda known? i mean, it would be like the last place i'd check for girls.
 
Top