RaMar
Senior Don Juan
Tonight I went with my friend to see Spiderman 2. As luck would have it I happened to be sitting next to a very attractive blond. Before the movie started I was able to introduce myself. This is what was said:
ME: Hey. What's your name?
HER: Carly.
ME: My name is Robert. I think you are very beautiful Carly.
HER: Thank you, Robert.
ME: Do you mind if I put the arm rest up?
HER: No, go ahead.
I then preceded to Kino her throughout the movie. Unfortunately about half an hour through the movie I started to think her name was Julie for some reason. As the movie ended I prepped myself to ask her for her digits but it went terribly wrong.
ME: Well it was nice meeting you Julie.
HER: My name is Carly....
ME: OH! sorry about that. Well Carly, it was nice meeting you.
At that point I was so embarrassed that I just walked away. Now that I look back at it I should of just gone ahead and asked her for her number. I would have had nothing to lose.
Moral of the story is "try everything in your power to remember her name".
EDIT: forgot something
ME: Hey. What's your name?
HER: Carly.
ME: My name is Robert. I think you are very beautiful Carly.
HER: Thank you, Robert.
ME: Do you mind if I put the arm rest up?
HER: No, go ahead.
I then preceded to Kino her throughout the movie. Unfortunately about half an hour through the movie I started to think her name was Julie for some reason. As the movie ended I prepped myself to ask her for her digits but it went terribly wrong.
ME: Well it was nice meeting you Julie.
HER: My name is Carly....
ME: OH! sorry about that. Well Carly, it was nice meeting you.
At that point I was so embarrassed that I just walked away. Now that I look back at it I should of just gone ahead and asked her for her number. I would have had nothing to lose.
Moral of the story is "try everything in your power to remember her name".
EDIT: forgot something
Last edited: