Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I forgot a girl's name (twice) because i didnt see her for 4 days but still got her number (somehow)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: black girl early 20s single mother. She's nice and pretty (HB7).

Background (feel free to skip):
I've been going to a youth program of sorts in my city while taking a break from college for money reasons. It's meant to help us find jobs and teach us useful skills like financial literacy, professionalism and interview skills. I only go to make a token effort to show my family I'm serious about getting a job and use my time there to pick up girls. Somehow I managed to get a job anyway (close to multiple offers actually) so I doubt I'll be in it much longer. I talk to this girl ocassionally and wasn't planning on asking for her number anymore (she seemed friendly but not actually interested and I figured she'd be a boring date) but I still talk to her when there's no other girls to chat up.

Relevant Situation: basically, I went to say hi to the girl yesterday and called her by the wrong name (Diana) without knowing it, she told me that I got the name wrong but didn't correct me, I played it off ("oh sorry, I mistook you for wonder woman, uncanny resemblance"). The next time I talked to her was like 5 minutes later after she initiated conversation with me, we chatted a bit and then I called her by a corrected name (Diane)... It was still wrong, and this time she reminded me of what her name was (Denise). So I said to her that she should give me her number and put her name in my phone too so I wouldn't forget it. She did and said "next time you forget just look at your phone". Then we kept talking about stuff and parted ways (this part was on a subway)

I can't believe she gave me her number lol. I wonder if she'll actually text me back when I get around to texting her. I thought she'd be way more mad about me forgetting her name twice (I would be pretty mad tbh).

The moral of this story is that you should write a girl's name down because you might not see her for a long time and then when she asks you "how was your weeknd?" You'll have to fake it til you make it.

What's your take on this gentlemen, am I literally a Seinfeld character at this point?