Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I flexed my mucles FR

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got home from the gym and called up my freind. After some flexing in the mirror, taking a shower, shaving, fixing the hair, flexing some more I was off to meet u with my friend.

I dressed myself in a T-shirt, my old training shoes from the gym and met up with the guy. We drank some and went to a pre party place, I bought him a beer and he bought me a drink later. It was all fun. I met alot of new people and it went all smooth to interact with them. I managed to do it without flexing anything. **** no... I flexed my forearms once.

Anyway... I went to a pub and my friend didn't get in because they started to ***** with him. So we spent like ten minutes of being angry, me crossing my arms and flexing my tits.

After some thought we went to another place instead. I whizzed in a bush and happened to meet up with another friend there. We talked some and then we went to the bar. Immediatly we bought two beers, sat down and drank some. We saw some girls sitting at a table. I slided over to them and asked them if they wanted to join us at the dance floor... of course they didn't want to. I never learn that this approach never works. Anyway... after some flexing and drinking the beer we went up to the dance floor.

I got rejected by this brunette when I was dancing... she was probably lesbian! I saw a blonde just a little way away. Started to dance close to her and she noticed me and then turned her back.... I grabbed her shoulder and tossed her around and started to grind with her. She initiated some kissing... and I was drunk and got a boner. We danced some more and then we made out the entire evening and talked some too.

Anyway... she liked me for obvious reasons. I'm ****ing hot! Got her number and she was nearly climbing all over me when she left. She had promised her friends to go with them. I was pretty pissed because she didn't follow me home. Anyway.. she is coming over today.

Now I am off to eat some rice and flex in the mirror.

/Lifeforce

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
haha man, your FRs are :crackup:

sounds like you really got it going with that flexing/muscles thing :cheer:

nice :D

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man i remember when you started bulking. Whats your weight at now????

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It went very well last night. :up: The damn movie didn't work so we had sex instead.

I have no idea, haven't weighed myself in like two months. Around 170-175 I think. =)

lol... thanks h2o. You know I actually got Dihydrogen oxide in my face once. It was a scary experience.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I slided over to them and asked them if they wanted to join us at the dance floor... of course they didn't want to. I never learn that this approach never works. Anyway... after some flexing and drinking the beer we went up to the dance floor.
[/B]
lol that made me laugh...sounds true rofl....even when chicks orignially want to dance with you they will not say yes....lol....yeah i cant think of any successful asking a chick for a dance.....

too bad the movie didnt work man! but goodjob:D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story: FLEX!! :D

Laterz...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double... what's up with chicks nowadays? They reject a simple dance... that's just sad...

Aequitas: ohh yeah.. you got that right ;)

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Moral of the story: FLEX!! :D

Laterz...
or get so big u look like u flex when ur not
:cool:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
It went very well last night. :up: The damn movie didn't work so we had sex instead.

I have no idea, haven't weighed myself in like two months. Around 170-175 I think. =)

lol... thanks h2o. You know I actually got Dihydrogen oxide in my face once. It was a scary experience.
i heard that **** can burn.