"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I finally get it

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
After doing some grocery shopping with my sister, she went off to pick up her photos from somewhere. As I was sitting there, I see so many couples, I mean ugly dude + a 10 chick. I just realized, WHAT THE ****, how does he do it?

tomorrow I am going to be approaching hot girls starting 7:30 in the morning on the bus ride to school, then I'll continue at school and on the way home

I am tired of being the lonely dude, I deserve myself a hot chick too
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Another Alternative

Doesn't your sister have friends you can meet and get to know?
 

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
gl

as for me i am at the point of quitting cause all the girls i talk to right now i just cant seem to get it passed talking to each other. An i am still scared to do cold apporachs.

Whateva you do don't end up like me. I just read some guys LAy report and i just feel bad that it could have been me doing something similar. :(
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Re: Another Alternative

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
Doesn't your sister have friends you can meet and get to know?
no, she is 6 years older than me, although she does have a lot of hot female friends in her age
 
Top