"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I Finally ****ed A Girl ! ! !

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Everyone, or at least some of you have read my endless complaints about how I just couldn't get laid. But now it is no more, EUREKA I have it, Casanova make way for the man and smell the scent of victory. Cause I have been there baby, I have been there soo much lately.

All the time the thing that has stopped me was in my head, I just couldn't see myself having sex, so I ran from it or I screwed up for myself. But this one night I followed a woman home, altough she was just a plain five (and I still vote low compared to most guys, a five is a five and does not become an eight just because I like her!) it was still an experience. It just happened. I do suck totally in bed, but that's another story ;)

All this time I have had that bad feeling of not looking good enough. But that is not true, I have crippled myself into looking at myself as being more ugly than I am, much more ugly. I just wouldn't see anyone who flirted with me, I was blind of all the interrest the girls showed me. But now I see it, hey, I have had sex with three women in two weeks... :) Actually I look rather good. A five at least. I just think about the possibility when looks no longer are the main problem, there are no problems for me currently.

Just want to share my joy with you all, and thank this site for bringing me up from the hellhole of temptation with no touching allowed to become what I am!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
congratulations. Be careful of STDs, wrap your tool and be careful of known sluts
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
So, you were a virgin 2 weeks ago and now you've ****ed 3 girls in that time? How exactly are you doing this?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You went from a virgin to 3 hors in 2 weeks? Your not paying for them, are you?:D Tell us your techniques!!!
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by One on One
So, you were a virgin 2 weeks ago and now you've ****ed 3 girls in that time? How exactly are you doing this?
Maybe by actually fukkin them? :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Just remember: no glove, no love :)
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Thanks all :D Lol, no I'm not paying, I can tell you exactly what I did. The conversations I don't remember but the outline (this stories are digested from hours of talking and moving with that girl):

Girl one - at the clubs, macking through friends

* A group of girls came in, one which caught my interrest because she had a nice style on her clothes and her eyes were really nice. And she had a nice body too around 165 cm tall and around 50 kg in weight (not an ounce of extra fat). I did nothing to approach at the current time

* I saw a friend of her later that night talking and I mirrored her behavior when I sat down and talked to her, she had been drinking a little so she was very open (she also was very slutty).

* After some small talk I asked about her friend and we talked a little about her, she called her friend over and said she had found a very great guy for her and that we should get to know each other because all the other guys she had liked had been bad. I saw that she was embarrased by her friend and I understood that. I talked with her making sure I showed her I shared her opinion on her friend, that we just talked to make her happy and it was not anything serious meant by it, showing she was not my type.

* After some talk with her where I got some report since I mirrored her a lot. So I asked her about dancing and she liked that. I told her that I did that too and asked her to dance in a non-threatening way with the undertone "what have you got to lose?".

* We walked to the dance floor, just to find it empty, it just wan't encouraging to dance all alone. So we sat down and talked, I guess she liked my company and I had grown on her. In a non-boner way of course. It also was dark in there and it fitted my intentions good. I started flirting with her as we talked, changed the way I looked and the focus of my conversation was for her to discover what a boring and stilt life she had and then for her wanting to do something wild to make up for all the stuff she had missed.

* After a while we got into that pre-make-outstage were we tossed flirting comments and challenges between each other and getting really hot. I tried redXl's kissopener and kissed her. We made out for a long time, my lips were sour the next day :)

* When it was time to go home I noticed from before when she talked she was afraid of her reputation. So we walked to her friends and she told them that she was going home and I would acompany her since I my place was on my way home to make sure she got home safe. Then... you know... hole in one ;)

Girl Two - Party - Bringing in a second girl for jealosy

* Arrived at party and looked around for a target. Found three who met my tastes. The first one was really, really good looking but she also was a ***** and she shot me down since I had no other way to approach than directly. And believe me, she didn't even have the courtecy of being polite when i tried to mingle with her! That is mingle - not flirt!

* Started to talk to one of the others in a friendly way to get into the group of girls, I made her laugh a little and was playful.

* Once inside the group I continued the talking and giving the girl some flirting eye contanct and body language.

* After a while she was really into me and flirted back with me. Then I started to lessen the flirting to her and talking with another girl more and more. She tried to combat back and fought over me. THAT felt good. At some points I would give her all my time and at other time I would talk to the other girl. It did drive her mad, she was a competetive soul!

* Some hours later we started to dance and I flirted with her... I used the things her friend have said about me when I had been alone with her to stir her up! We started grinding and I threw challenges at her since we had a good rapport. I really had her in my grasp all the time, it was amazing. The whole thing ended with that she almost dragged me into the toilet and begging me to fvck her, just to prove who she was, that her friend was wrong and she got me and not her friend. Lol! :D

When you discover something that is very important to a girl they will do anything if you use it right. That is what I have learnt.

Lifeforce
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Yes!

I know EXACTLY what you're saying, Life. Maybe not completely, YET.

But you have shown that there is hope!!

Now, I need to feed on this hope to nourish myself.
 
Top