"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I finally did it with ease (talking to women that is)

opentoadvice

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Man do i feel great, for the first time i talked to women with ease, all thanks to my own self determination and the "nouning" tip given by someone (i forgot whom they were) on this site. It was perfect I had a conversation with this girl and just asked her questions while she rambled on about herself. She seemed to enjoy it. So all I need to do now is try to talk to a chick while bringing sexual innuendos, i.e. try to f*** her. So yea its going great. I just figured I'd let everyone know.

thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
silverwex is the man you need to thank for his insight on 'nouning'.

For those of you who would like to learn about 'nouning', the post can be reached here.
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Try listening and having a little more fun when you talk to her instead of just letting her ramble on.
 
Top