last night could arguable be the worst night of my life.
ill keep it simple, my big party was ruinined...money down the drain.
Not to mention that, this girl that i was putting it on for the last couple of days ends up getting back with her "mentally" abusive ex-bf. I did'nt find out till she mentioned to her friend during the paryty. I couldnt understand it, this guy treated her like a POS. There was some chemistry between us. I used the usual methods of kino, C&F, ball busting...it all seemed to be working. Then getting back with her ex came out of left field, i never saw it coming.
ON TOP OF THAT...i was putting working it with another girl. I applied the same routine, C&F, Kino, ball busting, I THOUGHT IT WAS WORKING! Then last night came, and she goes..
her: "god..im so fustrated..i need sex"
me: "interesting...now are you looking for something term or something disposable for one night"
her: "watever, i dont care"
me: "well..all you have to do is ask"
her: "ewww...i wouldnt have sex with you. you are too good of a friend...it would be akward"
at that momemnt my mind went blank, how the hell did i end up in the friend zone? i never became her "gf", i avoided all the pitfalls that AFC's often fall into and thus become friends. i was sure of it, i done it in the past, i managed to keep women as "lover" status when i first meet them and not turn into their "Friend/girlfriend".
The only thing i can possibly think of was that she was just not attracted to me in the first place. She didnt see me that way. What do you guys think happened here? i honestly dont know.
ill keep it simple, my big party was ruinined...money down the drain.
Not to mention that, this girl that i was putting it on for the last couple of days ends up getting back with her "mentally" abusive ex-bf. I did'nt find out till she mentioned to her friend during the paryty. I couldnt understand it, this guy treated her like a POS. There was some chemistry between us. I used the usual methods of kino, C&F, ball busting...it all seemed to be working. Then getting back with her ex came out of left field, i never saw it coming.
ON TOP OF THAT...i was putting working it with another girl. I applied the same routine, C&F, Kino, ball busting, I THOUGHT IT WAS WORKING! Then last night came, and she goes..
her: "god..im so fustrated..i need sex"
me: "interesting...now are you looking for something term or something disposable for one night"
her: "watever, i dont care"
me: "well..all you have to do is ask"
her: "ewww...i wouldnt have sex with you. you are too good of a friend...it would be akward"
at that momemnt my mind went blank, how the hell did i end up in the friend zone? i never became her "gf", i avoided all the pitfalls that AFC's often fall into and thus become friends. i was sure of it, i done it in the past, i managed to keep women as "lover" status when i first meet them and not turn into their "Friend/girlfriend".
The only thing i can possibly think of was that she was just not attracted to me in the first place. She didnt see me that way. What do you guys think happened here? i honestly dont know.