"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I fell in love, how do I get out of this?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'm going to continue to fight it and maintain frame. If she wants to bring up exclusivity then that's a different story lol. I've found another interesting girl to keep me busy lol.
You don't have to fight it. You should just enjoy it.
The only thing I'd say you should do is act as normal, don't become an emotional lesbian.

I too have met a girl a month ago that I love. I'm not pus$ywhipped, I don't give up on stuff that's important to me. All that's changed is that now I have a partner to share a lot of stuff with. If I'm feeling romantic, I'll act so, but in my normal manly self. And I'm not afraid of sh1t.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32

I do however sympathize with not wanting to relingulish your control over her :)
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You don't have to fight it. You should just enjoy it.
The only thing I'd say you should do is act as normal, don't become an emotional lesbian.

I too have met a girl a month ago that I love. I'm not pus$ywhipped, I don't give up on stuff that's important to me. All that's changed is that now I have a partner to share a lot of stuff with. If I'm feeling romantic, I'll act so, but in my normal manly self. And I'm not afraid of sh1t.
I did go ahead and delete tik tok and some youtube content creators out of my life that I felt like were stroking my anxiety when it came to women lol.
 
Top