"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I feel trapped

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I sit here everyday looking at the same screen, stuck in the same motions day to day. Nothing differs at all, always the same. And what can I do about it?? I honestly have no idea. I want to get out and go some place else, but theres NO WAY that its possible.

I sit here in my room...in my parents house wondering what all my friends that left for college are doin and what im missing out on. Just to let you know, that feeling sucks. Going to a community college is one of the biggest mistakes ive made. If i could go back to hs, i would get my act together, be informed about college, and go somewhere else for the whole true college experience.

Its sucks but sh*t, what can ya do??
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I sit here everyday looking at the same screen, stuck in the same motions day to day. Nothing differs at all, always the same. And what can I do about it?? I honestly have no idea. I want to get out and go some place else, but theres NO WAY that its possible.

I sit here in my room...in my parents house wondering what all my friends that left for college are doin and what im missing out on. Just to let you know, that feeling sucks. Going to a community college is one of the biggest mistakes ive made. If i could go back to hs, i would get my act together, be informed about college, and go somewhere else for the whole true college experience.

Its sucks but sh*t, what can ya do??
Just start applying for better colleges. Check about financial aid there. Go play pool or something. Just get out and do SOMETHING, even if its running.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Re: Re: I feel trapped

Originally posted by eternal
Just start applying for better colleges. Check about financial aid there. Go play pool or something. Just get out and do SOMETHING, even if its running.
You were just the person i was hoping would respond. Whats your sn on aim??
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Re: Re: I feel trapped

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You were just the person i was hoping would respond. Whats your sn on aim??
theonecrazykid46
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I know how you feel bro. My car has been in the shop for like a month....I'm about to go mentaly insane.....:p

For real though, eternal had a good idea go play some pool. Do you have a membership at a gym? Does you college have any clubs? exc...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top