Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel trapped

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sit here everyday looking at the same screen, stuck in the same motions day to day. Nothing differs at all, always the same. And what can I do about it?? I honestly have no idea. I want to get out and go some place else, but theres NO WAY that its possible.

I sit here in my room...in my parents house wondering what all my friends that left for college are doin and what im missing out on. Just to let you know, that feeling sucks. Going to a community college is one of the biggest mistakes ive made. If i could go back to hs, i would get my act together, be informed about college, and go somewhere else for the whole true college experience.

Its sucks but sh*t, what can ya do??

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I sit here everyday looking at the same screen, stuck in the same motions day to day. Nothing differs at all, always the same. And what can I do about it?? I honestly have no idea. I want to get out and go some place else, but theres NO WAY that its possible.

I sit here in my room...in my parents house wondering what all my friends that left for college are doin and what im missing out on. Just to let you know, that feeling sucks. Going to a community college is one of the biggest mistakes ive made. If i could go back to hs, i would get my act together, be informed about college, and go somewhere else for the whole true college experience.

Its sucks but sh*t, what can ya do??
Just start applying for better colleges. Check about financial aid there. Go play pool or something. Just get out and do SOMETHING, even if its running.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I feel trapped

Originally posted by eternal
Just start applying for better colleges. Check about financial aid there. Go play pool or something. Just get out and do SOMETHING, even if its running.
You were just the person i was hoping would respond. Whats your sn on aim??

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I feel trapped

Originally posted by oakraiderz2
You were just the person i was hoping would respond. Whats your sn on aim??
theonecrazykid46

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I know how you feel bro. My car has been in the shop for like a month....I'm about to go mentaly insane.....:p

For real though, eternal had a good idea go play some pool. Do you have a membership at a gym? Does you college have any clubs? exc...