Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel the need to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
To everyone from Allan down our newest member, happyguy123.

I want to put this bullsh!t about iqqi in the grave. I allowed myself to become emotionally connected to an externally driven agenda, and I'm sorry.

I talk all the fvcking time about honor and respect and here I go leading the charge to whip up anti-iqqi sentiment.

I'm a fool.

I will not allow another breath of regret to release. I'm done with it. My true agenda and what fills my head are the people who need my help, who need OUR help. Who come here, from wherever, to ask a question or to fill a void.

I need to be at the top of my game and not get into gross cross examinations with a witness who, in my overt arrogance, I believe is already guilty.

iqqi, I apologize. Mods, I apologize. Victory Unlimited, I apologize. All of my SoSuave brothers and sisters, I apologize. KarmaSutra, I apologize and forgive myself for not practicing what I preach.

Now, who's next?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
So the preacher practices:

Karmic Law #2 - Don't be so full of yourself that you aren't able to swallow your pride.

Pride is the downfall of a man's character. It's an insensitive conclusion from an irrational decision which pits your consciousness against your ego. Your ego, if not properly trained and controlled, will most certainly run rampant and cloud every thoughtful decision and cause you to form unsound judgements. The conclusion will always lead to regret.

By learning to accept your own point of view and keep your sense of self worth in tune with your mental acumen you'll have the necessary awareness to look at a given situation from different vantage points and perspectives, thus giving you more options for dealing with said situation.

These various choices are what seperate mature, masculine thinking from spontaneous/irrational decisions which will not merit any worthwhile experience.

Keeping a high regard for your own opinion and the opinions of your brothers and sisters will enable you to not only accept constructive criticisms but, more importantly, give you the foresight to pass your confidence onward.
If it's any consolation I just went and jumped into our 65 degree pool.

My sac is gone and my weewee has turtled inside itself but I've allowed the icy water to cleanse me of this fire I was fueling.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what this forum is all about. being able to IDENTIFY your rights and worngs. being able to know the difference and put YOURSELF back in line and move on.

i think you creating this thread is a BIG DEAL. it reitirates (to myself) why i come here. every time i get fed up with the str8up blasts from trolls, anti-iqqi rants, and any other off topic issue that jumps in my way towards being a better person... things like this pushes me back into reality.

self depiction and improvement, but more importantly self AWARENESS is all traits that are fine tuned on this forum and you just displayed the PERFECT EXAMPLE.

kudos brother...!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo KARMA,

Much RESPECT to you, bruh----as usual, and AS ALWAYS. :yes:
I feel the same. A lot of class for looking into yourself and coming up with the right way to handle it. iqqi is human and has her own issues to deal with. Don't take her personally, especially when she is posting drunk. In a sense, she wishes she was one of us. Actually, she is. Cheers!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread. By the way...making us aware of what was going on in the other place was not bad. What made it bad was strong accusations without full evidence. Other than that...I personally don't see anything wrong.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh. Yesterday's news.

The cool thing about this for me now, is seeing how threatened women are by what went down, what this site is about.

If we're being harped on that bad, it means we're on the right path.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to take partial responsibility for that as well since I was the first to call iqqi a traitor and a troll.

Iqqi, you still suck, but that was pretty unfair of me. Yes, I'm apologizing :)

iqqi said:
No Des, you're.... awww, come here and give me a snuggle!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Well I always respect a man being big enough to apologise, but I'm not really sure what you're apologizing for K_S? Is it about accusing iqqi of outing members on LS which lead to a wholesale ban and threads deletion?

All I saw as evidence exonerating her was in the closed "traitor" thread was an iqqi seaming quilty and playing the sympathy card and claiming to be on the "phone" with an unamed Sosuave member without anything to verify the timeframe or that the person isn't covering anyway.

Am I missing something? All I'm saying is iqqi tries to subvert what we do here and someone from here went over there to subvert our LS postings. I'm inclined to believe it was iqqi more than it was anyone else. And even if it actually wasn't, I'm not apologizing for anything.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, your posts are much respected by me, and the fact that you are apologizing says a lot.

I personally think this whole Iqqi/loveshack explosion, if I may call it, was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

I'd like to extend to everyone, iqqi, fellow sosuavers, and loveshackers, that it's important to remember not to take life, and online forums, so seriously.

As immature as this whole situation may appear, for me personally, if "immaturity" means losing a youthful playful approach to life, I hope I never mature. And part of maturity, IMO, is having thick skin sometimes.

Just as life can be tough for each one of us, we've learned to take things on chin, bounce back, and tackle our challenges head on.

We can do so now, refreshed from having a good chuckle.

So, instead of apologizing, I'd actually like to thank everyone, fellow sosuave posters and loveshack posters. I hope more of us see this the same way.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty then.

If iqqi is not guilty than I apologize too.

You're still a hobbit though lol.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was war, man! Emotions were running high!

Thing is Iqqi did say early on in that Loveshack thread that she'd signed up with a familiar name...

Also if I was her and I was innocent I might be upset I wasn't automatically trusted - but I also think I'd understand that people were taken in by such a frame-up. It didn't need to be 'Iqqi' - it could have been almost any SS members name and people would have thought someone had flipped sides.

Also, I notice that two of our fiercest she-ponents over there, Kamille and Mustang Sally, have taken the time to check us out and are saying broudly positive things now. I would like to applaud them for their fair-mindedness and strength of character, and kindly ask to see their boobs.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
eh. Yesterday's news.

The cool thing about this for me now, is seeing how threatened women are by what went down, what this site is about.

If we're being harped on that bad, it means we're on the right path.
Wrong. Actually, it's the opposite. LS'ers feel that you were threatened by them. The fact that you went after LS shows how insecure you are in your position here. Why did you feel you had anything to prove over there?

If you were so secure in your positions you wouldn't have felt the need to go "storming" over there. All you did was lose credibility.

Some may come here to see what you're all about but most will dismiss you and never take you seriously. You did more harm than good, regarding your "cause" as far I'm concerned.

I'll keep an open mind but most won't even bother to see what you guys are all about after that display on there. And really, I can't blame them.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why did you feel you had anything to prove over there?"

It wasn't about proving anything so much as it was about being a philanthropy mission to save people from the horrible advice that is all over your site.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"Why did you feel you had anything to prove over there?"

It wasn't about proving anything so much as it was about being a philanthropy mission to save people from the horrible advice that is all over your site.
This indeed was the mission. However, I did learn some posters on Loveshack did provide some good advise.

For most issues relating to men, there's two schools or "types" of advise given.

One sounds good, is wrapped up nice and neatly, ie...the "feel good" advise.

The other set of advise is hard to stomach, but works. The "sosuave" advise you might say. With this advise there's usually no easy way out, it take hard work, self-improvement, but..for those willing to put in the effort, the lives of men keep getting better.

It seems that this type of advise is what gets threads deleted, and people banned on Loveshack, IMO.

eyedogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma - your apology as a fellow SS'ever is duly accepted and noted that you had the honor to do so.

You are a man in FULL STANDING in my book!

March on Soldier!

-eyedogg

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
This indeed was the mission. However, I did learn some posters on Loveshack did provide some good advise.

For most issues relating to men, there's two schools or "types" of advise given.

One sounds good, is wrapped up nice and neatly, ie...the "feel good" advise.

The other set of advise is hard to stomach, but works. The "sosuave" advise you might say. With this advise there's usually no easy way out, it take hard work, self-improvement, but..for those willing to put in the effort, the lives of men keep getting better.

It seems that this type of advise is what gets threads deleted, and people banned on Loveshack, IMO.
Not true. I'm all about that kind of advice. I don't hand-hold. I tell it like it is...to women AND men.

Also, what's the big deal about one of your own exposing you. I mean if you're so sure and proud of your message, why worry about them knowing who you are?

Kontroller, read further. It's not full of horrible advice at all. Most of the advice is "hard core" no hand holding and saying "there, there" though you do see that also. Really, spend more time on there and you'll see that you're wrong about that.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
Wrong. Actually, it's the opposite. LS'ers feel that you were threatened by them. The fact that you went after LS shows how insecure you are in your position here. Why did you feel you had anything to prove over there?

If you were so secure in your positions you wouldn't have felt the need to go "storming" over there. All you did was lose credibility.

Some may come here to see what you're all about but most will dismiss you and never take you seriously. You did more harm than good, regarding your "cause" as far I'm concerned.

I'll keep an open mind but most won't even bother to see what you guys are all about after that display on there. And really, I can't blame them.
ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.